views

howyoulikethat
post Jul 30 2021, 10:31 PM

Casual
406 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Jul 30 2021, 10:26 PM)
user posted image

China glove export volume and price.
Title is Custom's Statistics of Number of Exports of External Use Gloves.
Blue line is quantity of gloves sold, in units of 100million pairs of gloves. Red line is ASP, in units of Chinese yuan.
Boon3
post Jul 31 2021, 10:27 AM

10k Club
All Stars
14,401 posts

QUOTE(billy_overheat @ Jul 30 2021, 03:54 PM)
one more thing, China. although many said that china wont be a threat to the local glove makers, but, is that confidence or optimism? we shall see in the next few years.
laugh.gif

those sure don't understand the Chinese businessman mindset.... or perhaps because of vested interest, they refuse to acknowledge the risk possibility....

having said that, given the Delta, if one were to speculate and bet that perhaps Delta could see a new resurgence in appetite in glove stocks, then perhaps I can understand the why in such a bet..... but to hold it long term like an investment, that's just pure blind optimism.

G? .... bloody hell..... doh.gif (peeped... and I am not convinced despite the blowout numbers tongue.gif)

Ah... Unisem is not too bad.....

SUSlowya
post Jul 31 2021, 10:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

Latest Q pe'
KLSE 20.1
Health Care 5.8
Pharmaceuticals 13.9
PHARMA 2.3
Potential 500%
squarepilot
post Jul 31 2021, 10:54 AM

Regular
1,066 posts

QUOTE(Boon3 @ Jul 31 2021, 10:27 AM)
laugh.gif

those sure don't understand the Chinese businessman mindset.... or perhaps because of vested interest, they refuse to acknowledge the risk possibility....
having said that, given the Delta, if one were to speculate and bet that perhaps Delta could see a new resurgence in appetite in glove stocks, then perhaps I can understand the why in such a bet..... but to hold it long term like an investment, that's just pure blind optimism.
G? .... bloody hell.....  doh.gif    (peeped... and I am not convinced despite the blowout numbers tongue.gif)

Mi is even better? What do you say?
statikinetic
post Jul 31 2021, 11:04 AM

BaneCat
2,498 posts

Good morning everyone. Looks like the Saturday sembang session is on.
If last week was 1818, what's this week?
icemanfx
post Jul 31 2021, 11:23 AM

10k Club
All Stars
19,056 posts

laugh.gif

G? .... bloody hell.....  doh.gif    (peeped... and I am not convinced despite the blowout numbers tongue.gif)

LG chem to double nitrile butadiene latex (NBL) production in Ningbo next year, ahead of Pengerang Integrated Complex (PIC) in Johor.
Boon3
post Jul 31 2021, 01:12 PM

10k Club
All Stars
14,401 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Jul 31 2021, 11:04 AM)
Good morning everyone. Looks like the Saturday sembang session is on.
If last week was 1818, what's this week?
Good afternoon....

waiting for you to start ...... rclxm9.gif
statikinetic
post Jul 31 2021, 01:36 PM

BaneCat
2,498 posts

QUOTE(Boon3 @ Jul 31 2021, 01:12 PM)
Good afternoon....

waiting for you to start ......  rclxm9.gif
I got no ready options in the current market.
What are your view on a Senheng IPO?
Boon3
post Jul 31 2021, 02:56 PM

10k Club
All Stars
14,401 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Jul 31 2021, 01:36 PM)
I got no ready options in the current market.
What are your view on a Senheng IPO?
SenHeng? *blushes* I'm still not following ipos.....

so cannot comment much....

.... previously Bursa had the listing of HSLeong (Hock Sin Leong) , which was a ........ doh.gif
billy_overheat
post Aug 1 2021, 09:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,171 posts

laugh.gif

G is pushed by the extreme optimism towards EV which the valuation goes way beyond. biggrin.gif One small bad news from any EV makers will burst the balloon. cool2.gif

but it's super impressive ehh brows.gif

the whole semicon is doing good it seems, rf, ate, cleaning, etc, again, because of china.

stocks wise, strong base for some, reversal for some, macam boleh eh laugh.gif
icemanfx
post Aug 1 2021, 01:15 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,056 posts

QUOTE(billy_overheat @ Aug 1 2021, 09:24 AM)
G is pushed by the extreme optimism towards EV which the valuation goes way beyond.  biggrin.gif One small bad news from any EV makers will burst the balloon.  cool2.gif

the whole semicon is doing good it seems, rf, ate, cleaning, etc, again, because of china.

stocks wise, strong base for some, reversal for some, macam boleh eh  laugh.gif
EV reality will set in when big boys like mercedes, BMW, Toyota, VW, etc move ev from ancillary to main stream.

icemanfx
post Aug 1 2021, 05:15 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,056 posts

Found some face masks retail price is cheaper than in January 2020. Gloves price movement is historically a few months behind face masks.

This post has been edited by icemanfx: Aug 1 2021, 09:49 PM
SUSlowya
post Aug 1 2021, 07:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

time in market beats timing the market.
qsrt1616
post Aug 2 2021, 12:18 AM

Regular
1,350 posts

Going all in on BABA puts/ JD puts/ puts on every single China heavy ETFs/ Baidu. All in baby. China is no longer a viable emerging market. The next emerging market is Taiwan/Vietnam and hopefully Malaysia. Hedge fund crybabies asking people to buy the dip on Bloomberg TV/CNBC 24/7. If you have a subscription and watch Bloomberg religiously like me, these crooks whining on TV and give one thousand reasons why China is the 'next' emerging market and so much growth potential. Duh, the last thing they will do is help retail investors and let retailers have the opportunity to buy the dip. Why scream in your face on live TV to ask you nicely to buy the dip in Chinese stocks?

Screw Chinese stocks. Puts on every single one of them (with exceptions, still) Serious position: LEAP Puts on Baba expiring 2022 & MCHI 60p expiring 2022. Charlie Munger is wrong. China wants to take every company private and focus on EV companies. So calls on BYD/Nio/XPEV. Screw every other companies

Chinese stocks are not dead dead. But the large cap tech companies will all be privatised by state government. Brother Xi is afraid of big tech monopoly like the US of A and will throw the banhammer on all of them. Jack Ma is screwed. Liu Qiangdong is next on the hitlist. China is gonna funnel all money out of these 'greedy' tech companies and put them to save property companies like Evergrande and inject funds into green energy. China is going to be a green energy superpower. Tech will be state-controlled 100% by 2022. Property companies will recover and fly. China-focused ETFs will die. Chinese EV will skyrocket.

Nasdaq and S&P500 will continue to go vertical until our beloved JPOW leaves the chair. And god do I wish Jpow gets re-elected. American exceptionalism means America will continue to fluorish until aliens come and invade our planet. If America falls, we all fall. If China falls, maybe North Korea falls. Who knows

Bursa tech to 100. God do I hope these dumb hedge funds look to us as the next emerging market after they got burnt from 'buying the dip' in China. Taiwan, done goreng. Vietnam, done goreng. Look AT US. Serious position: Calls on IWM, all in Bursa technology large caps, all Bursa index blue chips and yes, including TopGlove (Boon3's favourite stock). Any export-heavy companies that benefit from weaker dollars. Buy ALL OF THEM. Long Ringgit Malaysia. Short USD. Once this political turmoil is over, it is our time to FLY and it is gonna happen soon. We are in the capitulation phase.

Thanks for listening to my midnight trade ideas

This post has been edited by qsrt1616: Aug 2 2021, 12:33 AM
ChAOoz
post Aug 2 2021, 12:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,707 posts

QUOTE(qsrt1616 @ Aug 2 2021, 12:18 AM)
Going all in on BABA puts/ JD puts/ puts on every single China heavy ETFs/ Baidu. All in baby. China is no longer a viable emerging market. The next emerging market is Taiwan/Vietnam and hopefully Malaysia. Hedge fund crybabies asking people to buy the dip on Bloomberg TV/CNBC 24/7. If you have a subscription and watch Bloomberg religiously like me, these crooks whining on TV and give one thousand reasons why China is the 'next' emerging market and so much growth potential. Duh, the last thing they will do is help retail investors and let retailers have the opportunity to buy the dip.

Screw Chinese stocks. Puts on every single one of them (with exceptions, still) Serious position: LEAP Puts on Baba expiring 2022 & MCHI 60p expiring 2022. Charlie Munger is wrong. China wants to take every company private and focus on EV companies. So calls on BYD/Nio/XPEV. Screw every other companies

Chinese stocks are not dead dead. But the large cap tech companies will all be privatised by state government. Brother Xi is afraid of big tech monopoly like the US of A and will throw the banhammer on all of them. Jack Ma is screwed. Liu Qiangdong is next on the hitlist. China is gonna funnel all money out of these 'greedy' tech companies and put them to save property companies like Evergrande and inject funds into green energy. China is going to be a green energy superpower. Tech will be state-controlled 100% by 2022. Property companies will recover and fly. China-focused ETFs will die. Chinese EV will skyrocket.

Bursa tech to 100. God do I hope these dumb hedge funds look to us as the next emerging market. Taiwan, done goreng. Vietnam, done goreng. Look AT US. Serious position: Calls on IWM, all in Bursa technology large caps, all Bursa index blue chips and yes, including TopGlove (Boon3's favourite stock). Any export-heavy companies that benefit from weaker dollars. Buy ALL OF THEM. Long Ringgit Malaysia. Short USD.
Err good luck. I will be on the other ends with China calls.

I dont know what bloomberg you are looking at but basically most fund are selling out of China, go see ark holdings. Fund managers are lame cause they gotta cater to their customer taste and preference, and the climate is pretty negative on china like your view.

The trend reversal will come when those affirmation seeking fund managers see berkshire buy into baba on their next filing and china tech show growth and profit resiliency and then all start fomo again. Its ok im long, i can wait
qsrt1616
post Aug 2 2021, 12:35 AM

Regular
1,350 posts

QUOTE(ChAOoz @ Aug 2 2021, 12:33 AM)
Err good luck. I will be on the other ends with China calls.

I dont know what bloomberg you are looking at but basically most fund are selling out of China, go see ark holdings. Fund managers are lame cause they gotta cater to their customer taste and preference, and the climate is pretty negative on china like your view.

The trend reversal will come when those affirmation seeking fund managers see berkshire buy into baba on their next filing and china tech show growth and profit resiliency and then all start fomo again. Its ok im long, i can wait
Bullish on Chinese EV and anything green energy. Chinese want to be green energy superpower and they will do whatever it takes to reach that.

I watch Bloomberg TV after US market open. ARK fund manager Cathie Wood is irrational af. She is an evangelist and asked God to direct her trades lmao watch her interviews/past videos. You gotta pay attention to the funds that actually move the market like Bridgewater, Eastspring, Temasek. I don't know what crack they are smoking cause all they said on interviews was to buy the dip in Chinese stocks. A lot of these funds are either selling or will get margin-called soon. China wants to crash the market.

Still Good luck on your bullish calls. Different opinions. But the goal is to make money

This post has been edited by qsrt1616: Aug 2 2021, 12:43 AM
icemanfx
post Aug 2 2021, 02:10 AM

10k Club
All Stars
19,056 posts

Bursa tech to 100. God do I hope these dumb hedge funds look to us as the next emerging market after they got burnt from 'buying the dip' in China. Taiwan, done goreng. Vietnam, done goreng. Look AT US. Serious position: Calls on IWM, all in Bursa technology large caps, all Bursa index blue chips and yes, including TopGlove (Boon3's favourite stock). Any export-heavy companies that benefit from weaker dollars. Buy ALL OF THEM. Long Ringgit Malaysia. Short USD. Once this political turmoil is over, it is our time to FLY and it is gonna happen soon. We are in the capitulation phase.

rclxub.gif
SUSlowya
post Aug 2 2021, 06:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

Going all in on BABA puts/ JD puts/ puts on every single China heavy ETFs/ Baidu. All in baby. China is no longer a viable emerging market. The next emerging market is Taiwan/Vietnam and hopefully Malaysia. Hedge fund crybabies asking people to buy the dip on Bloomberg TV/CNBC 24/7. If you have a subscription and watch Bloomberg religiously like me, these crooks whining on TV and give one thousand reasons why China is the 'next' emerging market and so much growth potential. Duh, the last thing they will do is help retail investors and let retailers have the opportunity to buy the dip. Why scream in your face on live TV to ask you nicely to buy the dip in Chinese stocks?

Nasdaq and S&P500 will continue to go vertical until our beloved JPOW leaves the chair. And god do I wish Jpow gets re-elected. American exceptionalism means America will continue to fluorish until aliens come and invade our planet. If America falls, we all fall. If China falls, maybe North Korea falls. Who knows

on china stocks, you are rather late now in the bear party with recent climatic volumn and long term is rather uptrend. Baba 170 should hold, in fact long term is interesting to enter around 181.

You read too much news, it's not going to help you as trader.
Boon3
post Aug 2 2021, 08:04 AM

10k Club
All Stars
14,401 posts

QUOTE(billy_overheat @ Aug 1 2021, 09:24 AM)
G is pushed by the extreme optimism towards EV which the valuation goes way beyond.  biggrin.gif One small bad news from any EV makers will burst the balloon.  cool2.gif

stocks wise, strong base for some, reversal for some, macam boleh eh  laugh.gif
Hahaha!!!

You're good already. Post more but don't you trade more. tongue.gif

Me can play wif me spideys more. tongue.gif

SUSlowya
post Aug 2 2021, 09:02 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

Latest Q pe'
KLSE 20.1
Telecommunications & Media 19.8
Telecommunications Service Providers 22.9