> STOCK MARKET DISCUSSION V150, Stay home and be safe

views

ry8128
post Nov 18 2020, 02:19 PM

♣Just a noob♣
3,061 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Nov 18 2020, 01:50 PM)
As if only glove content is worthy.

if medical research data is easy to manipulate, what about data on glove usage?
Well, I dun doubt medical research data at all. That’s the only data we can believe, especially when we are not in medical field. But, if u are telling me those figure in the article is medical data, then I just can laugh out loud.
icemanfx
post Nov 18 2020, 02:26 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,195 posts

QUOTE(skty @ Nov 18 2020, 02:12 PM)
Haha. Don’t worry. Maybe yours one no problem.

But if anyone wanna know more, can always google for it. Keyword like H1N1 vaccine failure can give you some good reading of news.

Nevertheless, failure of vaccine can only be detected at much later stage. When everyone is vaccinated, things can happy go lucky again.
QUOTE(ry8128 @ Nov 18 2020, 02:19 PM)
Well, I dun doubt medical research data at all. That’s the only data we can believe, especially when we are not in medical field. But, if u are telling me those figure in the article is medical data, then I just can laugh out loud.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3647645/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22466328/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3224079/

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/vaccines-work/vaccineeffect.htm

This post has been edited by icemanfx: Nov 18 2020, 02:27 PM
ry8128
post Nov 18 2020, 02:32 PM

♣Just a noob♣
3,061 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Nov 18 2020, 02:26 PM)
Haha, u really are in random talk mode now. We are talking about Covid vaccine news article, why suddenly show me h1n1? Anyway, I think we should stop here, else we might flood this forum with unnecessary msg. smile.gif
staticxtreme
post Nov 18 2020, 02:33 PM

Casual
446 posts

QUOTE(Vanguard 2015 @ Nov 18 2020, 11:54 AM)
A combination of factors...common sense, art of tikam, reading the news, follow the trend, some paid subscription as well:

1. Absolutely Stocks.
2. Simply Wall Street.

I was reading an investment book last night. It says that we must use a holistic approach in stock analysis. I agree with that approach.

It is good if one has a finance background and can crunch the numbers to analyse a company's audited accounts. But IMHO, that is not enough. It is just one part of stock picking. A holistic approach means we look at the economy situation of the country and globally as well. What is the current trend? What the current social and political situation in the country?

A stock may have the best valuation and fundamental in the world but if there is no retailer or IB interest, it is just a dead stock. The price will not move. In short, there is no momentum for the stock.

Just my kopitiam talk. I am no expert in stock trading. There are plenty of sifus in this thread who are better than me.  thumbsup.gif

Edited :  I forgot about something as well. A combination of IQ and EQ is important. Also, put aside our ego. I have said it many times. Ego is the enemy. There is even a book with this title written by Ryan Holiday.

When we are under a delusion that we are the smartest trader or investor and anyone else who does not agree with our view is an idiot, that is the end of our success in life including stock investment.
well said well said thumbup.gif
icemanfx
post Nov 18 2020, 02:35 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,195 posts

QUOTE(skty @ Nov 18 2020, 02:12 PM)
Haha. Don’t worry. Maybe yours one no problem.

But if anyone wanna know more, can always google for it. Keyword like H1N1 vaccine failure can give you some good reading of news.

Nevertheless, failure of vaccine can only be detected at much later stage. When everyone is vaccinated, things can happy go lucky again.
QUOTE(ry8128 @ Nov 18 2020, 02:32 PM)
Haha, u really are in random talk mode now. We are talking about Covid vaccine news article, why suddenly show me h1n1? Anyway, I think we should stop here, else we might flood this forum with unnecessary msg. smile.gif
You mentioned h1n1
enixcv123
post Nov 18 2020, 02:45 PM

On my way
502 posts

hopefully there are some good show at 4pm
Vanguard 2015
post Nov 18 2020, 02:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,538 posts

QUOTE(Prophunter @ Nov 18 2020, 01:55 PM)
First time I heard of Absolutely stocks. How do you find it compared to Simply Wall Street? The RM1k/year fees is quite hard to fathom as they do not offer trial or any inside peek into their system? What do you think Unker.

I'm waiting for any Black Friday deals for SWS as Im on a trial version now. I find the infographics are good and the calculation of Fair Value gives us a better view on the stock price without dwelling into their Financial Report.
Yes, Absolutely Stocks is expensive. At the time I renewed it, I think they were running a promotion for repeat customers. RM2000K for 3 years, if I am not mistaken. To be honest, I only use it as a quick guide. Those with finance backgrounds would probably find it too elementary, not worth their time or money.

Simply Wall Street covers all worldwide stocks. Absolutely Stocks only covers Malaysia and Singapore. In terms of value for money, then of course it is SWS. But their methods of valuation or calculating the intrinsic value of a stock is different. SWS may say that a stock is 50% undervalued while AS may say that it is fairly valued. Again, to use them as a starting guide only.

One more tip for the forumers here. 2 weeks FREE trial run for Stockopedia. This is the GOLD standard. Better than SWS or AS. It covers all the developed markets like US, Europe, Japan, Singapore, etc but alas not developing Asia like Malaysian market. The amount of information there is staggering.

But the price to subscribe to Stockopedia is eye watering. Subscription starts at USD50 per month or USD600 per year for one market only, e.g. US. Then you top up for each additional market. The costs can run up to USD2000 per year if you add different markets. I think Stockopedia is meant for affluent investors. No, I am not an affluent investor. smile.gif

Why don't you give the free trial run a try?

That's all folks. I think I should stop posting already. Give way to the other forumers here. notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by Vanguard 2015: Nov 18 2020, 02:48 PM
staticxtreme
post Nov 18 2020, 02:46 PM

Casual
446 posts

wow AT is drowning
[email protected]@
post Nov 18 2020, 02:47 PM

Enthusiast
797 posts

QUOTE(annoymous1234 @ Nov 18 2020, 12:18 PM)
AT 0.2. Masuk!!
QUOTE(staticxtreme @ Nov 18 2020, 02:46 PM)
wow AT is drowning
Sorry, i wont give any pelambung now.. bye bye.. ~ devil.gif
Boon3
post Nov 18 2020, 02:49 PM

10k Club
All Stars
14,745 posts

Repost my notes on AT ....

One of the more obscene ridiculous shenanigans is of course AT.

I made some small notes on it before .... cool2.gif

Post #2452

Points to note....

1. The Warrant had ALWAYS been in the money EXCEPT for lately.

conversion is 1:1 priced at 0.035 each.....

2. Conversion of warrants to ordinary shares is an ON going thing..... so today's number of AT shares will be different than last weeks.

AT as at today has 3.274 billion shares outstanding....
AT-W as at today has some 439 million shares .....

Based on its opening price ... AT and its warrant has a market cap of 863 million.

Which is really absurd... yeah... around 30 sen.... you are talking about the fact that AT is worth ONE BEEEEELLion ringgit.

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

3. Pearl Gloves purchase price was what? 22 million? LOL! Think about it............... lol

4. Point 1 & 2 .... the structure of the shares is so important, no matter if you are a trader or investor. The conversion of the warrants, dilutes the earnings for the investor.

The CONSTANT increase of number of shares will cause a share overhang for the trader ............... remember this point.

5. The constant increment in new shares was also seen in ARBB.

6. And yeah so much utter crap going on in an effort to blatantly push up the shares...

AT now is at 20 sen...

AT and its warrants at current prices is worth some cool 700 million.

The Peral Glove purchase was how much again? 22 million nia...

Do you think AT should be worth 1 Beeeeeeellion?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

staticxtreme
post Nov 18 2020, 02:53 PM

Casual
446 posts

QUOTE(Boon3 @ Nov 18 2020, 02:49 PM)

I made some small notes on it before ....  cool2.gif

Post #2452

Points to note....

2. Conversion of warrants to ordinary shares is an ON going thing..... so today's number of AT shares will be different than last weeks.

Based on its opening price ... AT and its warrant has a market cap of 863 million.

Which is really absurd...  yeah... around 30 sen.... you are talking about the fact that AT is worth ONE BEEEEELLion ringgit.

rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif

3. Pearl Gloves purchase price was what? 22 million? LOL! Think about it............... lol

4. Point 1 & 2 .... the structure of the shares is so important, no matter if you are a trader or investor. The conversion of the warrants, dilutes the earnings for the investor.

The CONSTANT increase of number of shares will cause a share overhang for the trader ............... remember this point.

6. And yeah so much utter crap going on in an effort to blatantly push up the shares...

AT now is at 20 sen...

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
jesus. when you put it side by side with pearl gloves, this is insane
nauticat99
post Nov 18 2020, 02:56 PM

Casual
308 posts

Post #2452

Points to note....

Which is really absurd...  yeah... around 30 sen.... you are talking about the fact that AT is worth ONE BEEEEELLion ringgit.

AT now is at 20 sen...

Don't forget got PP some more-
AT Systemization Bhd is raising RM99.3m through another private placement, which will involve it issuing up to 750.0m shares or 20.0% of its total issue price. RM71.2m would be used for its glove business and RM25.1m for working capital, with the balance to be used to defray expenses related to the exercise, which it expects to be completed by 1Q2021. (The Edge)
Boon3
post Nov 18 2020, 02:57 PM

10k Club
All Stars
14,745 posts

QUOTE(staticxtreme @ Nov 18 2020, 02:53 PM)
Yeah it is utterly insane.

and to those that promote this share with an objective to gain monetary profit .... ahem ... "May a thousand billion flies _________________
Boon3
post Nov 18 2020, 02:58 PM

10k Club
All Stars
14,745 posts

QUOTE(nauticat99 @ Nov 18 2020, 02:56 PM)
AT Systemization Bhd is raising RM99.3m through another private placement, which will involve it issuing up to 750.0m shares or 20.0% of its total issue price. RM71.2m would be used for its glove business and RM25.1m for working capital, with the balance to be used to defray expenses related to the exercise, which it expects to be completed by 1Q2021. (The Edge)
shocking.gif
ChAOoz
post Nov 18 2020, 03:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,769 posts

QUOTE(Boon3 @ Nov 18 2020, 02:57 PM)
Yeah it is utterly insane.
and to those that promote this share with an objective to gain monetary profit .... ahem ...  "May a thousand billion flies _________________
Absurd valuations is the norms these day due to syndicate feed off from our greed.
icemanfx
post Nov 18 2020, 03:03 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,195 posts

Post #2452

Points to note....

AT now is at 20 sen...

Pearl Glove (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd which has a contract to produce around 500 million pieces of gloves in the next one year.
https://www.nst.com.my/business/2020/06/599...ker-pearl-glove

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/syst...e-maker-rm22mil

As the world’s largest manufacturer of gloves, we presently have 46 factories, 724 production lines and a production capacity of 85.5 billion pieces of gloves per annum.
https://www.topglove.com/chairman-messages/...namic%20company.

Pearl glove produce 500m pc is worth $22m; top glove produce 85,500m pc should worth $3,762m as sdn bhd.

skyvisionz
post Nov 18 2020, 03:07 PM

Getting Started
210 posts

Anyone have AT telegram group link? Thanks.
icemanfx
post Nov 18 2020, 03:08 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,195 posts

QUOTE(staticxtreme @ Nov 18 2020, 02:53 PM)
QUOTE(ChAOoz @ Nov 18 2020, 03:01 PM)
Absurd valuations is the norms these day due to syndicate feed off from our greed.
Should compare with glove plc also.

ChAOoz
post Nov 18 2020, 03:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,769 posts

Have spring clean my portfolio and free up cash. Time to call it a year and go have fun.

Recoveries and Tech is my two bets that still on the table. Going to just leave it run until the bull goes out of steam.
icemanfx
post Nov 18 2020, 03:28 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,195 posts

QUOTE(nauticat99 @ Nov 18 2020, 02:56 PM)
From their dealing with pearl glove and kyy, i won't touch them even with 10m pole.

2955 Pages « < 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0381sec    0.74    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th January 2022 - 09:18 PM