Enthusiast
892 posts

I'm a newbie and just started trading.

Do you suggest DRBHCOM?
ragk
post Jun 9 2018, 01:08 AM

BooBoo~
2,265 posts

What platform wan buy China/US stock which is convenience in withdraw/deposit via local bank?
chiongchiong888
post Jun 9 2018, 11:17 AM

Getting Started
61 posts

Hi all, I need help .. At klse.i3investor.com , when you are looking at any particular stock's financial quaterly result where they summarized PE value all those, there are three different datas namely Annual (Audited), T4Q results and Annualized Results. Can someone help to teach me what are the differences between these thre datas ?
watabakiu
post Jun 15 2018, 06:46 PM

Regular
1,484 posts

QUOTE(oOoproz @ Jun 5 2018, 02:34 PM)
From what I know, if there are no announcement from the company prior to delisting date highly likely your investment is habis already. If can just cut loss and sell it thru market or to company if they are kind enough to buyback your shares. good luck bro
Surely there is a timeline for companies to get out of PN17, or risk de-listing, isn't it?
oOoproz
post Jun 17 2018, 06:17 PM

Regular
1,335 posts

QUOTE(watabakiu @ Jun 15 2018, 07:46 PM)
Surely there is a timeline for companies to get out of PN17, or risk de-listing, isn't it?
Yeahhh. normally they will announce it publicly, can check thru the edge
jokerneverdie
post Jun 19 2018, 04:41 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(chiongchiong888 @ Jun 9 2018, 11:17 AM)
Hi all, I need help .. At klse.i3investor.com , when you are looking at any particular stock's financial quaterly result where they summarized PE value all those, there are three different datas namely Annual (Audited), T4Q results and Annualized Results. Can someone help to teach me what are the differences between these thre datas ?
Annual referred as last annual quarter results, t4q means trailing 4 quarter, the sum results of among past 12 months. Annualized results which mean convert or update the latest or short-term report/information to the annual rate of the stock.

Just my poor definition =P
any1 found wrong pls correct me
tman2017
post Jun 21 2018, 12:51 AM

28 posts

Here is some analysis for UCREST

This post has been edited by tman2017: Jun 21 2018, 12:54 AM
tman2017
post Jun 29 2018, 08:03 AM

28 posts

If anyone has interest in TUNEPRO, can have a look.
icemanfx
post Jun 30 2018, 10:40 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,795 posts

QUOTE(Quang1819 @ Jun 4 2018, 10:22 AM)
Any chance Berjaya to soar to RM1 by end of this year? hmm.gif

Since it's mamakthir's old crony.
May be you should search for video how mamakthir receive vt at Hari Raya open house.

Quang1819
post Jun 30 2018, 10:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,603 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Jun 30 2018, 10:40 AM)
May be you should search for video how mamakthir receive vt at Hari Raya open house.
Haha tak layan.

Acting only lah. Already get warned from the public about the ECRL project still wanna be so friendly to him in public function meh

But BJCORP having the worst financial year, and drastically dropped after GE

This post has been edited by Quang1819: Jun 30 2018, 10:59 AM
jexonalex
post Jul 5 2018, 05:44 PM

1 posts

Hello, just fund a good Malaysia’s heavy engineering sector analysis. What are your thoughts, mates? Should we go for this sector? dry.gif
foofoosasa
post Jul 6 2018, 09:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,437 posts

QUOTE(jexonalex @ Jul 5 2018, 05:44 PM)
Hello, just fund a good Malaysia’s heavy engineering sector analysis. What are your thoughts, mates? Should we go for this sector?  dry.gif
the analysis talk about uk , us and europe engineering firm.

our malaysia engineering firm, u know I know la up to wat level. Georgekent also engineering firm, why don't you start from there

try analysis from top to bottom since the price drop a lot. see whether they really convince u or not.
SUSjvcpcv55
post Jul 9 2018, 10:35 AM

On my way
627 posts

top glove deep red
EngineeringSol
post Jul 13 2018, 02:32 AM

36 posts

Hello, can someone shares experience on privatisation/takeover? i hold a few thousands ringgits of a stock with market cap more than 1000millions. Is it okay reject the takeover? what if i can't sell after? I will continue to receive dividend etc? how do i receive?

This post has been edited by EngineeringSol: Jul 13 2018, 02:33 AM
WaNaWe900
post Jul 18 2018, 07:14 PM

చąហ ąచҽ™
1,252 posts

QUOTE(jexonalex @ Jul 5 2018, 05:44 PM)
Hello, just fund a good Malaysia’s heavy engineering sector analysis. What are your thoughts, mates? Should we go for this sector?  dry.gif
Is it too general of such industries hmm.gif
siew14
post Jul 20 2018, 04:56 PM

Enthusiast
838 posts

dear sifus, just would like to hear from your views:

has anyone here can make serious money by way of fundamental analysis (i.e. value/growth style)? Serious money means you dont have a full time job but full time in stock market and earn like 3-4k per month enough to cover your own expenses those kind?

I believe only charting/technical analysis can achieve this kind of goal or perhaps you have big capital to invest, because a small % gain like 5-6% is good enough as the small % can cover monthly expenses of 3-4k (including savings)....

The point is that i m disbelieve in charting , thanks to benjamin graham tongue.gif and i wonder by doing fundamental analysis trading style, can such style replace office job of 3-4k salary or not.... thats the ultimate question..

foofoosasa
post Jul 20 2018, 08:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,437 posts

QUOTE(siew14 @ Jul 20 2018, 04:56 PM)
dear sifus, just would like to hear from your views:

has anyone here can make serious money by way of fundamental analysis (i.e. value/growth style)? Serious money means you dont have a full time job but full time in stock market and earn like 3-4k per month enough to cover your own expenses those kind?

I believe only charting/technical analysis can achieve this kind of goal or perhaps you have big capital to invest, because a small % gain like 5-6% is good enough as the small % can cover monthly expenses of 3-4k (including savings)....

The point is that i m disbelieve in charting , thanks to benjamin graham  tongue.gif  and i wonder by doing fundamental analysis trading style, can such style replace office job of 3-4k salary or not.... thats the ultimate question..
Just my poimt of view, i am not guru or watever.

If you let time retrict your playing style, most probably you wont go anywhere with you fundamental trading or value trading or whatever you learnt from benjamin graham.reason is simple, you let time to restrict yourself. Mind you %
5 to 6 percent per month of gain is almost like 60 percent gain in a year.which is outperform market significantly.

Be open and dont restrict youself to particular school. Techincal chart do really help especially on timing. Some intraday trading skill need different of skill compared to conventional TA analysis.

To me, 3 to 4k per month is not worth someone time in my opinion. Unless you can see your future will be managing much larger fund.I have seen people win consistently for few years but within few months lose big almost all their winning position and restart again.

And mind you, most outstanding investor or trader dony always trade or very active in market.....plus the improvement of
AI over the years, make most of the full time trader and investor more disadvantage....
ngaisteve1
post Jul 23 2018, 09:47 AM

Software Engineer
6,779 posts

pohuat
siew14
post Jul 25 2018, 02:31 PM

Enthusiast
838 posts

QUOTE(foofoosasa @ Jul 20 2018, 08:15 PM)
Just my poimt of view, i am not guru or watever.

If you let time retrict your playing style, most probably you wont go anywhere with you fundamental trading or value trading or whatever you learnt from benjamin graham.reason is simple, you let time to restrict yourself. Mind you %
5 to 6 percent per month of gain is almost like 60 percent gain in a year.which is outperform market significantly.

Be open and dont restrict youself to particular school. Techincal chart do really help especially on timing.  Some intraday trading skill need different of skill compared to conventional TA analysis.

To me, 3 to 4k per month is not worth someone time in my opinion. Unless you can see your future will be managing much larger fund.I have seen people win consistently for few years but within few months lose big almost all their winning position and restart again.

And mind you, most outstanding investor or trader dony always trade or very active in market.....plus the improvement of
AI over the years, make most of the full time trader and investor more disadvantage....
dear sir,

what u meant by let time restrict my playing style? dont really understand the "time" part.

But i do agree that i should try all type of playing style and shall not limited to one.

from your reply, i do have the answer i want. it doesnt make sense for one to drop full time job and become an investor other than being an intraday trader.

all this questions that i have is to consider whether i should quit my job and become full time in stock market. Only trader is necessary, but not investor as they hardly trade and the research on stock selection can be done part time i.e weekends.
foofoosasa
post Jul 25 2018, 02:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,437 posts

QUOTE(siew14 @ Jul 25 2018, 02:31 PM)
dear sir,

what u meant by let time restrict my playing style? dont really understand the "time" part.

But i do agree that i should try all type of playing style and shall not limited to one.

from your reply, i do have the answer i want. it doesnt make sense for one to drop full time job and become an investor other than being an intraday trader.

all this questions that i have is to consider whether i should quit my job and become full time in stock market. Only trader is necessary, but not investor as they hardly trade and the research on stock selection can be done part time i.e weekends.
To make it simple, do you think 3-4k earning (with no guarantee ) every month from trade worth your time?

Mind that there is not much career progression if you are just average trader......RM3-4k per month with no guarantee vs your whole

life career progression. Unless you know you going to be some very outstanding trader. Just my 2 cent

3062 Pages « < 92 93 94 95 96 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:36 PM