Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Coffee Lover v.2 Thread, Let's Share!

SonnyCooL
post Aug 18 2017, 01:25 AM

Web Bastard
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(tishaban @ Aug 17 2017, 10:47 PM)
I go through 1kg in about 2+ weeks (about 4 lattes per day) which is not ideal but I've lived with it for the past year or so. The coffee arrives within 1-2 days of roasting so a bit too early, and by the time I finish it, it's past the peak.

The ideal for me would be 500g every week.
wah so much .... i take 4 capo perday, 200 gram last me around 1 week ...... what really costly is i drink 1 ltr milk perday ... tongue.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
patryn33
post Aug 18 2017, 08:02 AM

Look at all my stars!!

I go through 1kg in about 2+ weeks (about 4 lattes per day) which is not ideal but I've lived with it for the past year or so. The coffee arrives within 1-2 days of roasting so a bit too early, and by the time I finish it, it's past the peak.

Lucky good have access to machine to drink so many a day.
I will have to bring thermo to office.
+Quote Post
DrLimYG
post Aug 18 2017, 11:35 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(SonnyCooL @ Aug 18 2017, 01:25 AM)
wah so much .... i take 4 capo perday, 200 gram last me around 1 week ...... what really costly is i drink 1 ltr milk perday ... tongue.gif
Bro, since you all drink more than 4 cups a day can you confirm this statement : "Coffee could fight off erectile dysfunction..coffee helps unkink penile helicine arteries blood vessels that deliver blood to it.." ? shocking.gif

+Quote Post
Castreal
post Aug 18 2017, 11:49 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Do be careful of caffeine overdose though... more than 3.5mg/KG bodyweight could cause your lower esophageal sphincter (LES) to decrease in basal LES pressure and distal esophageal contraction, which is known to promote the reflux of gastric contents up into the esophagus.

I drank about 4 cups a day when I had my first kid to battle the fatigue and sleepless nights, it got worse after a year or two, and has been giving me GERD problems ever since.
I had to lower my dosage to 0.5-1 cuppa a day now

This post has been edited by Castreal: Aug 18 2017, 11:50 AM
+Quote Post
alvinfks78
post Aug 18 2017, 12:00 PM

Enthusiast

4 cups each double shot?

4*150mg = overdoes
+Quote Post
tishaban
post Aug 18 2017, 02:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Castreal @ Aug 18 2017, 11:49 AM)
Do be careful of caffeine overdose though... more than 3.5mg/KG bodyweight could cause your lower esophageal sphincter (LES) to decrease in basal LES pressure and distal esophageal contraction, which is known to promote the reflux of gastric contents up into the esophagus.

I drank about 4 cups a day when I had my first kid to battle the fatigue and sleepless nights, it got worse after a year or two, and has been giving me GERD problems ever since.
I had to lower my dosage to 0.5-1 cuppa a day now
Haha ok let me clarify. 4 lattes per day between myself and the wife, 1 each in the early morning before I leave for work and late afternoon after I come back. So in general two cuppas per day per person.

I don't pay attention as much about the caffeine intake, more so on the milk intake as someone else mentioned. Since I love overdosing my lattes, that's something like 220ml of milk per day for me alone, not helping in my aim to reduce sugar/fat intake...

+Quote Post
raist86
post Aug 18 2017, 09:40 PM

Regular

Anyone here into cold brew?
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic