Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Quotation VS Interior Design, You ask we answer

views

imoogi99
post Mar 7 2016, 05:19 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(sue sue @ Mar 6 2016, 10:32 PM)
My cousin suggest hack the store room become bigger kitchen . But your suggestion is good because we have budget to renovate our house .[attachmentid=6122866]
Hack the store room wall shown in red X. Build new wall shown in yellow line. Build sliding door at the blue line. You will have a nice large dry kitchen and also nice wet kitchen. Leave the toilet door. This will be better option as you surely need the space in the kitchen looking at your house size.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
imoogi99
post Mar 7 2016, 09:39 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

Yes you could cover it up with some design. If you do not want a sliding between the dining and dry kitchen, you could do some L-Shape breakfast table/or work area. The sliding door between the dry kitchen wet kitchen shouldnt be a problem as the former store room door (yellow line) is being wall up.
imoogi99
post Mar 9 2016, 01:05 AM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(sue sue @ Mar 8 2016, 11:48 PM)
do you have any photo show me ? because got the pillar that .
Sorry I dont have a photo. If you look at the picture I loaded earlier, I only propose to hack one wall of the store room so that your dry kitchen will have more spaces. Suggest you discuss with your contractors and they should know what to do.
imoogi99
post Mar 2 2017, 09:24 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(cocopuffs @ Feb 14 2017, 09:33 PM)
Hi Feifeikon,

Could you please take a look at my single storey house layout and share some ideas where to place dining area, storage room, and a small study place (basically tables and chairs for 2 people).

I want to do partition for the storage room due to limited budget but my contractor has advised against it (reason: termites & ugly).

Sorry for the lousy drawing  blush.gif
Suggest as layout shown.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0156sec    0.24    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:07 AM