Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> No response from DAVis after payment made, 5 communications sent with no reply

skod
post Jan 6 2016, 09:13 AM, updated 7y ago

Regular
1,038 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: DAViS

Item being sold/bought: TIMEX T2N790 Heritage Easy Reader

Original thread link: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/146002/+3200

Date of transaction: Payment on 3rd Jan 6:53 p.m.

Details of the complaint : Before payment reply so fast. After payment, 2 1/2 days still no response after 5 communications sent (3 PMs and 2 emails). Seller still able to chase for other sales though and replying to other inquiries in this forum.

I'd like my money back if there is no response from him or if he can't make the postage by today.

user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by skod: Jan 6 2016, 01:32 PM
DAViS
post Jan 6 2016, 12:14 PM

就是你
2,503 posts

-

This post has been edited by DAViS: Jan 7 2016, 12:09 PM
skod
post Jan 6 2016, 01:17 PM

Regular
1,038 posts

QUOTE(DAViS @ Jan 6 2016, 12:14 PM)
Don't claim you have ethic. smile.gif
After we saw this, we decided refund back the money the deal no go.
Please furnish up your complete payment proof as payment receipt does not given hints the money belongs to you.
Thank you.
You may refer to the screenshot, check the date, time ref no etc smile.gif
After all you have been trading online for more than 10 years aite?

Please kindly refund back my RM227 ASAP smile.gif

Details have been emailed and PMed smile.gif

This post has been edited by skod: Jan 6 2016, 01:17 PM
skod
post Jan 6 2016, 04:03 PM

Regular
1,038 posts

DAViS

Please proceed with the refund ASAP. There is no need for you to give certain condition to give me back my own money.
I don't have to entertain you to close this thread and cover your pathetic way of handling customer, but yet I have been kind enough to agree to close this thread once you proceed with the refund.
I won't entertain any communication from you. Just refund my money or I will proceed with necessary action if no refund been made after my office hour ended.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
skod
post Jan 6 2016, 11:17 PM

Regular
1,038 posts

QUOTE(DAViS @ Jan 6 2016, 12:14 PM)
Don't claim you have ethic. smile.gif
Please furnish up your complete payment proof as payment receipt does not given hints the money belongs to you.
Thank you.
I think we had a clear understanding that you wanted to refund my money. No go on the deal. Thus, I already made a purchase from a reliable and responsible seller.

So, why suddenly sent the item to me? It's a no go after all smile.gif

Please refund my money back and I will send back the item to you once it arrive, free of charge. Courtesy of ethical human smile.gif

user posted image

khelben
post Jan 7 2016, 12:58 AM

I love my mum & dad
6,024 posts

QUOTE(DAViS @ Jan 7 2016, 12:15 AM)
I am on sick leave thus, we left the operation to our staffs.
One handle the logistic, thus he sent it out according to instruction resent again on 5th Jan.
Another handle for some forum message which is today.
Paid on Monday, get it in this week is all within our posting guideline within 5 business days.
Thank you.
Got this quote from https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3828568/

I remember reading the rules that you're not supposed to share your LYN account with someone else, admins do correct me if I'm wrong.

If what Davis said is true, then problem like this can be avoided without account sharing.
skod
post Jan 7 2016, 01:31 AM

Regular
1,038 posts

QUOTE(khelben @ Jan 7 2016, 12:58 AM)
Got this quote from https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3828568/

I remember reading the rules that you're not supposed to share your LYN account with someone else, admins do correct me if I'm wrong.

If what Davis said is true, then problem like this can be avoided without account sharing.
Thanks for spotting this. Yes I believe certain issues can be avoided if only 1 person using the account without sharing.

Admin, cut short the story:

1. Paid on Sunday evening
2. PMs and email no response but still responding to inquiry on items in thread
3. I replied on Original Thread and create topic here in dispute center. He replied here that the deal goes off. Nada. No go.
4. He gave me condition to delete and close this thread for him to refund my money in email. I refused and asked him to refund first before I close.
5. All of a sudden, at 10+ pm, I received email with tracking number doh.gif (Since we already agreed for refund, I already bought the same item from a human being)
6. I request for refund and kindly offered to pay the postage to post the item back to him.
7. Seems like he doesn't want to refund now despite posting this and we both agreed after that : After we saw this, we decided refund back the money the deal no go.
8. Now he being defensive and saying things like busy, MC, long holiday and works piled up. He should have discussed on this at the very first place, I don't bite wink.gif

So after all these, I just want a refund and have a nice weekend. I will post the item back to him once the item arrive. Bear in mind I already bought the same item, so illogical for me to have 2 of the same items as my collection mad.gif . If I haven't bought yet, I'd let this go and accept the item. But in this situation, I just can't.

Now my money back DAViS !!!! blush.gif
arc_archive
post Jan 7 2016, 03:02 AM

Casual
386 posts

No wonder, Davis on attack again. Several thread about his attitude revolved in Lowyat.Net. He should had them improved rather mumbling like a child which none make sense. Again, he really need to get English teacher had his English never improved since previous year. Really, I cannot brain his word:

"Don't claim you have ethic. smile.gif
Please furnish up your complete payment proof as payment receipt does not given hints the money belongs to you."
asamalikum
post Jan 7 2016, 08:02 AM

Regular
1,206 posts

Davis again? And it continues.......
jacky91
post Jan 7 2016, 11:32 AM

DJ
1,778 posts

I bought once from him I think...luckily my item reached safely without problem...however, I guess there will be no more next time sweat.gif
DAViS
post Jan 7 2016, 11:34 AM

就是你
2,503 posts

QUOTE(jacky91 @ Jan 7 2016, 11:32 AM)
I bought once from him I think...luckily my item reached safely without problem...however, I guess there will be no more next time  sweat.gif
Order processed on Monday, send out on Wednesday, last week is long holiday.
Thank you.
jacky91
post Jan 7 2016, 11:38 AM

DJ
1,778 posts

QUOTE(DAViS @ Jan 7 2016, 11:34 AM)
Order processed on Monday, send out on Wednesday, last week is long holiday.
Thank you.
You should said that to skod. Not me.
DAViS
post Jan 7 2016, 11:41 AM

就是你
2,503 posts

QUOTE(jacky91 @ Jan 7 2016, 11:38 AM)
You should said that to skod. Not me.
Why you think got problem for no more next time?
skod
post Jan 7 2016, 11:53 AM

Regular
1,038 posts

QUOTE(DAViS @ Jan 7 2016, 11:34 AM)
Order processed on Monday (No response from Sunday despite online and responding to new inquiry), send out on Wednesday (Sent on Wed night, despite the seller cancelling the deal in the afternoon, and buyer already bought the item elsewhere), last week is long holiday.
Thank you.
Apology admin as I am not sure how this dispute thread works, any says from admin? or should I straightaway file complaint to KPDNKK? Need advice.

Anyway, will not be around this weekend, so I guess, any action will only be taken next Monday smile.gif
DAViS
post Jan 7 2016, 11:57 AM

就是你
2,503 posts

QUOTE(skod @ Jan 7 2016, 11:53 AM)
Apology admin as I am not sure how this dispute thread works, any says from admin? or should I straightaway file complaint to KPDNKK? Need advice.

Anyway, will not be around this weekend, so I guess, any action will only be taken next Monday smile.gif
skod
I suggest you file the case in KPDNKK immediately, for your info the case will favour supplier for duly performed their duty when they delivered the goods within 14 days.
In between our conversation the seller never use rude words, foul words or having any intention to cheat you too.
For your info this thread still alive, not removed thus seller will gained another rights for their future action if they want to practise it.
My best advice is delete everything you have posted related with DAVIS, then closed the thread.

The more you slandered seller, the more you in trouble. We will keep monitoring.
http://grab.by/N9R4

The rest will perform as promised.
Thank you.

This post has been edited by DAViS: Jan 7 2016, 12:08 PM
skod
post Jan 7 2016, 12:07 PM

Regular
1,038 posts

QUOTE(DAViS @ Jan 7 2016, 11:57 AM)
skod
I suggest you file the case in KPDNKK immediately, for your info the case will favour supplier for duly performed their duty when they delivered the goods within 14 days.
In between our conversation the seller never use rude words, foul words or having any intention to cheat you too.
For your info this thread still alive, not removed thus seller will gained another rights for their future action if they want to practise it.
My best advice is delete everything you have posted related with DAVIS, then closed the thread.
Thank you.
Thanks for your advice but I don't need it. Will file a complaint anyway. Just need advice from admin as this is one of the purpose I opened this thread wink.gif

post Jan 7 2016, 12:10 PM

Enthusiast
826 posts

QUOTE(DAViS @ Jan 7 2016, 11:57 AM)
skod
Thank you.
1. Paid on Sunday evening
2. PMs and email no response but still responding to inquiry on items in thread
3. I replied on Original Thread and create topic here in dispute center. He replied here that the deal goes off. Nada. No go.
4. He gave me condition to delete and close this thread for him to refund my money in email. I refused and asked him to refund first before I close.
5. All of a sudden, at 10+ pm, I received email with tracking number doh.gif (Since we already agreed for refund, I already bought the same item from a human being)
6. I request for refund and kindly offered to pay the postage to post the item back to him.
7. Seems like he doesn't want to refund now despite posting this and we both agreed after that : After we saw this, we decided refund back the money the deal no go.
8. Now he being defensive and saying things like busy, MC, long holiday and works piled up. He should have discussed on this at the very first place, I don't bite wink.gif

i would like to see how this case will favour the seller.

Dear TS, go ahead and file the case.

point 3 and point 4 will be enough.

point 6 (why would you want to bear his work)
skod
post Jan 7 2016, 12:11 PM

Regular
1,038 posts

QUOTE(812799 @ Jan 7 2016, 12:10 PM)

Sure but I'm kinda busy this few days, if can find time, will do, because need to susun ayat cantik2 over there. Else will do on Sunday night or Monday. Should be free by then
DAViS
post Jan 7 2016, 12:15 PM

就是你
2,503 posts

QUOTE(812799 @ Jan 7 2016, 12:10 PM)

Exactly same case as reported before, case thrown out of court.
Do remember the seller processed order on Monday, sent out the goods on Wednesday.
Seller has rights perform sue buyer for defamation, the more buyer slandering the more damage he/she has to face it.
Thank you
jacky91
post Jan 7 2016, 12:38 PM

DJ
1,778 posts

QUOTE(DAViS @ Jan 7 2016, 12:15 PM)
Exactly same case as reported before, case thrown out of court.
Do remember the seller processed order on Monday, sent out the goods on Wednesday.
Seller has rights perform sue buyer for defamation, the more buyer slandering the more damage he/she has to face it.
Thank you
Instead of you threatening the buyer, why don't you just talk nicely? shakehead.gif is that how you treat the customers? hmm.gif

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0233sec    0.61    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:02 PM