98 Pages « < 63 64 65 66 67 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> RC RESIDENCES KUALA LUMPUR, Close To City Centre Homes From RM358K Investment

views

XBB
post Feb 17 2019, 05:45 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

QUOTE(coolguy99 @ Feb 17 2019, 08:51 AM)
It's a good perspective. However, my only concern is the density. I can hardly recall any project that succeed with this kind of density.
Me too have concern on the density, but i think it's acceptable despite all other land belong to commercial and light industrial title, lands the east its too nearby old tin quarry means no high rise residential project allowed. To the west SMART tunnel run along, no high rise allowed. Opposite Bandar Malaysia, confirmed will build high end commercial hub, duno when only but Malaysia need money to repay 1MDB debt whistling.gif whistling.gif

So place your bets. rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
TerribleRita88
post Feb 18 2019, 12:19 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(XBB @ Feb 16 2019, 08:45 PM)
I think this project is only good for long term investment only, it's a bet and will you dare to take it. Either win big or lose a little.

1. There is only 1 project there, no other. This the only residential project around this area. All other around is commercial. As per informed smart tunnel nearby cant do high rise project nearby.

2. Bandar Malaysia in front, and Malaysia needing money now, Bandar Malaysia however will get developed soon. So this project will be beside a high end commercial hub. I pray there will be link bridge to Bandar Malaysia if it is developed.

3. HSRL is postponed/delayed, but money kinda paid out already, so confirmed will continue on. MRT also postponed but confirmed will make its way.

4. Future project will be more expensive if HSRL and MRT and high end commercial hub is developed at Bandar Malaysia, this is quite a positive point i think due to 1MDB owes money, Malaysia need money to pay 1MDB debt, and this plot of land is still belong to 1MDB.
If i'm not mistaken the Bandar Malaysia North MRT station has already started work since last year. I think i read somewhere in Bandar Malaysia itself there will be 2 MRT stations. 1 north and 1 south. The south station is the one connected to the HSRL.

All they need is a pedestrian bridge to link to the station that would be perfect d.
aaron1717
post Feb 18 2019, 12:26 PM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(TerribleRita88 @ Feb 18 2019, 12:19 PM)
If i'm not mistaken the Bandar Malaysia North MRT station has already started work since last year. I think i read somewhere in Bandar Malaysia itself there will be 2 MRT stations. 1 north and 1 south. The south station is the one connected to the HSRL.

All they need is a pedestrian bridge to link to the station that would be perfect d.
these two stations stop work already and KIV from the existing plan.... mainly due to there is no concrete plan for bandar msia at all... no point waste further money to complete the two stations...
Sand Dust
post Feb 18 2019, 12:57 PM

On my way
600 posts

QUOTE(XBB @ Feb 17 2019, 05:45 PM)
Me too have concern on the density, but i think it's acceptable despite all other land belong to commercial and light industrial title, lands the east its too nearby old tin quarry means no high rise residential project allowed. To the  west SMART tunnel run along, no high rise allowed. Opposite Bandar Malaysia, confirmed will build high end commercial hub, duno when only but Malaysia need money to repay 1MDB debt  whistling.gif  whistling.gif

So place your bets.  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
Do take note it had been 7 years since EPF purchase the Kwasa Damansara land and there been minimal work been done. So the ‘dunno when’ can be many years.

RC been launched in anticipation of BM so price could be somehow factored in.

Will one get a better price in subsales? I think so.
TerribleRita88
post Feb 18 2019, 01:03 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Feb 18 2019, 12:26 PM)
these two stations stop work already and KIV from the existing plan.... mainly due to there is no concrete plan for bandar msia at all... no point waste further money to complete the two stations...
My bad. Just googled and here's the article http://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/mof-...derground-works

According to the article, the underground project is still going on.
AskarPerang
post Feb 18 2019, 01:18 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,138 posts

QUOTE(TerribleRita88 @ Feb 18 2019, 12:19 PM)

QUOTE(TerribleRita88 @ Feb 18 2019, 01:03 PM)
My bad. Just googled and here's the article http://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/mof-...derground-works

Both MRT station Bandar Malaysia North and South already being marked as "future provisional" station only for now. Why have a station when coming up lead you to nothing?

BEANCOUNTER
post Feb 18 2019, 01:47 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(TerribleRita88 @ Feb 18 2019, 01:03 PM)

the line will still pass thru the ex sg besi airforce site...…. devil.gif
LeslieChow
post Feb 18 2019, 05:06 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(coolguy99 @ Jan 8 2019, 07:42 PM)
With that kind of density, no.
I think since property prices are so high these days. It's hard to find somewhere nearer to KL city with that kind of price.

Just last 2 months i went to Giant Kinrara they had this booth there but idk what they focussing on. Selling RC but with some help with this new campaign by them, I think. Called Boleh Bincang. They explained saying whatever problems you are facing you can discuss with them. Only from 358k onwards. I'm also still considering.
Asali
post Feb 21 2019, 09:45 PM

Regular
1,661 posts

two points to take in to consideration, I think.

DBKL recently want to enforce the plot ratio for development. What's the impact to those existing high density development & what's the impact to land price in future?

How long Bandar Malaysia will come true and how about the two underground mrt stations? e.g. 5 or 10 or 20 years

This post has been edited by Asali: Feb 21 2019, 09:46 PM
LeslieChow
post Feb 25 2019, 04:59 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(Asali @ Feb 21 2019, 09:45 PM)
two points to take in to consideration, I think.

DBKL recently want to enforce the plot ratio for development. What's the impact to those existing high density development & what's the impact to land price in future?

How long Bandar Malaysia will come true and how about the two underground mrt stations? e.g. 5 or 10 or 20 years
I think RC Residences has already started construction since the last i visited the showroom last month. By DBKL enforcing plot ratio meaning in the future there will not have cheap houses to buy cuz low density = high selling price brows.gif

From the news i believe we all do not have any idea what is the status of Bandar Malaysia as it is being postponed.
Asali
post Feb 25 2019, 09:45 PM

Regular
1,661 posts

QUOTE(LeslieChow @ Feb 25 2019, 04:59 PM)
I think RC Residences has already started construction since the last i visited the showroom last month. By DBKL enforcing plot ratio meaning in the future there will not have cheap houses to buy cuz low density = high selling price  brows.gif

From the news i believe we all do not have any idea what is the status of Bandar Malaysia as it is being postponed.
Maybe your logic is right.
pinkdm
post Mar 11 2019, 02:41 PM

Regular
1,039 posts

QUOTE(Asali @ Feb 25 2019, 09:45 PM)
Maybe your logic is right.
Hi, is coming up fast...! innocent.gif hmm.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Asali
post Mar 24 2019, 10:54 AM

Regular
1,661 posts

http://www.orientaldaily.com.my/s/283684

Lysentrix
post Mar 26 2019, 05:19 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(Asali @ Mar 24 2019, 10:54 AM)
Good sharing. Hopefully they can find a solution for it soon.
sumovi
post Apr 1 2019, 11:05 PM

1 posts

hi property expert, im considering to get one unit for investment at RC residence. Any expert can guide?

aaron1717
post Apr 2 2019, 09:07 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(sumovi @ Apr 1 2019, 11:05 PM)
hi property expert, im considering to get one unit for investment at RC residence. Any expert can guide?
i dont understand how anyone can consider a project with 5000 units in total as investment product??? much less for own staying.... those buyers who bought it.... u guys really sure with 5000 units... it will be well maintained? not yet even talk about subsales and rental competition if lets say half of those who bought are investors.... doh.gif doh.gif
lightbulk
post Apr 2 2019, 09:23 AM

On my way
576 posts

QUOTE(sumovi @ Apr 1 2019, 11:05 PM)
I'm not property expert, but I never consider 5k units project for investment even though they offer super attractive rebate.
Further, this developer never in my list ;p
aaron1717
post Apr 2 2019, 09:34 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(LeslieChow @ Feb 25 2019, 04:59 PM)
I think RC Residences has already started construction since the last i visited the showroom last month. By DBKL enforcing plot ratio meaning in the future there will not have cheap houses to buy cuz low density = high selling price  brows.gif

errrr.... im sure this year u will see alot more near to KL projects selling at lower density and similar pricing like RC.... u may mute yourself from all property launches in the market as your lower density = high selling price wont be applicable anymore...
Asali
post Apr 2 2019, 09:54 AM

Regular
1,661 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Apr 2 2019, 09:34 AM)
errrr.... im sure this year u will see alot more near to KL projects selling at lower density and similar pricing like RC.... u may mute yourself from all property launches in the market as your lower density = high selling price wont be applicable anymore...
rclxms.gif the plot of ratio in the way pull down the land price as well
GISnerd
post Apr 2 2019, 10:14 AM

47 posts

The project actually has 6k units 😎

98 Pages « < 63 64 65 66 67 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0267sec    0.63    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:04 PM