Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
130 Pages « < 57 58 59 60 61 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Credit Cards Credit Card v19, Post/Ask general questions here, Please read post 1-3 before posting, tq

views

iori57
post Jul 29 2016, 08:41 AM

私は..思い出はならないさ
1,174 posts

If you are user of multiple cards with cashbacks on diff categories, my app (Android only) has recently been updated and currently able to help you with the below:

1) Record transactions by categories - petrol, dining, movies, groceries, online, etc.
2) If you are using cashback cards with condition such as need to swipe 10 times or RM500 to be entitled, this app can help you to easily keep track of how much you have swiped so far and how much is the amount.
3) Keep track of your outstanding balance and how much credit limit left for your cards. Cross check your statement balance with the official statement to check if everything is ok.
4) Due date reminders - to remind you to pay off your card before the due date to enjoy interest fee period
5) Annual fee waive reminder - to remind you to call your bank to waive that nasty annual fee, preferably a month before it is being charged to get easy waiver. If you only try to waive it after they have charged your card, it is much harder because now they have the upper hand.
6) Card summary page that shows which card has the longest grace period (interest free period before you need to settle the bill) so that you can plan your spending and pay off.
7) Constantly improving the app with your feedbacks!

Me myself has 12 cards to manage and not before long I notice that I need an app to help me.. that's why I wrote this app. I think it is very suitable for Malaysians as we have so many cards with different conditions for cashbacks.

It is a paid app. If you wish to support my work and buy me a coffee you can opt to purchase directly from Google Play (link below). Lots of time has been spent to make this the best credit card manager for Android and will continue to improve it smile.gif

Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...itcardinstantly

Screenshots:
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

This post has been edited by iori57: Aug 17 2016, 11:29 AM
Gallardo
post Jul 29 2016, 06:15 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

guys, gonna apply an extra credit card from either Citibank or HSBC. Which one do u guys would suggest? Just a backup
TSalexwsk
post Jul 30 2016, 10:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,037 posts

since the death of AA eZPay debit card, another card has emerged
http://www.thestar.com.my/business/busines...d-prepaid-card/

now just wondering whether it can be reloaded via credit card online icon_idea.gif
kelvinlzy
post Jul 30 2016, 01:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,493 posts

QUOTE(alexwsk @ Jul 30 2016, 10:55 AM)
since the death of AA eZPay debit card, another card has emerged
http://www.thestar.com.my/business/busines...d-prepaid-card/

now just wondering whether it can be reloaded via credit card online  icon_idea.gif
From the video shown, there are 2 ways (currently) to reload the prepaid card, either by FPX or Jompay, but a quick search on Jompay shows that it only accept current or saving account to pay. Let's see how when it rolls out.
TSalexwsk
post Jul 30 2016, 01:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,037 posts

QUOTE(kelvinlzy @ Jul 30 2016, 01:28 PM)
From the video shown, there are 2 ways (currently) to reload the prepaid card, either by FPX or Jompay, but a quick search on Jompay shows that it only accept current or saving account to pay. Let's see how when it rolls out.
yea, fpx oso no cc
but still got one time upfront RM15.9 and annual fee RM6.36

with banks offering free debit/prepaid cards, why would anyone purchase mpay prepaid card

This post has been edited by alexwsk: Jul 30 2016, 01:38 PM
kelvinlzy
post Jul 30 2016, 02:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,493 posts

QUOTE(alexwsk @ Jul 30 2016, 01:37 PM)
yea, fpx oso no cc
but still got one time upfront RM15.9 and annual fee RM6.36

with banks offering free debit/prepaid cards, why would anyone purchase mpay prepaid card
Exactly, what were they thinking?? While this might benefit CC users if they ever allow CC reload, but compared with cash it costs more than paying cash upfront due to the starter kit and annual fee.
astraeus
post Aug 2 2016, 05:26 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

I applied for the Maybank's Ikhwan Mastercard credit card using Maybank's online application form and just now received confirmation by email saying my application was unsuccessful.

What surprised me was it took only a few hours from when I submitted the application for them to email me back saying I was rejected. It makes me wonder if I entered something wrongly or something.

Is it possible to call Maybank to ask why my application was unsuccessful?

And is it possible to apply credit card again so soon (even if other banks?)
scfans
post Aug 2 2016, 09:43 PM

Getting Started
153 posts

I have 3 credit cards and would like to apply a new card with other banks.
I submitted to few banks but get rejected.

I cleared my ptptn loan on last year December.
My monthly salary is 5.5k, after deduct house loan and hire purchase, left 3k gross.
I have few balance transfers with bank, every month paid on time and paid full amount, is it due the balance transfer affect my new card application ?
darosk
post Aug 3 2016, 11:17 AM

Getting Started
86 posts

Can Maybank Visa Debit can be used on Amazon?
sj0217
post Aug 3 2016, 02:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,462 posts

Applies PBB card from an agent, I have triple confirm that I need for PBB AIA Card, don't tick for PBB Petron Card. When the time I applies, all detail fill up in separately form, although this is fast but I assume that they may tick for other card.

Today collected from branch and it was PBB Petron Card, straight away apply another PBB AIA Card from customer service counter, however, still need to submit docs.

Called and scold the agent ranting.gif mad.gif , will cancel after get PBB AIA Card. doh.gif
astraeus
post Aug 3 2016, 03:33 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

QUOTE(darosk @ Aug 3 2016, 11:17 AM)
Can Maybank Visa Debit can be used on Amazon?
I don't have Maybank debit card, but I have Bank Rakyat debit card.. and have used at Amazon Japan back in 2013.

Don't think there is any problem. You can try.
scfans
post Aug 3 2016, 10:35 PM

Getting Started
153 posts

My monthly salary is 5.5k, after deduct house loan and hire purchase, left 3k gross.
I have few balance transfers with bank, every month paid on time and paid full amount, is it due the balance transfer affect my new card application ?
fruitie
post Aug 3 2016, 10:42 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,988 posts

QUOTE(scfans @ Aug 3 2016, 10:35 PM)

3k gross or nett? How much do you still left with BT?
karcity
post Aug 5 2016, 08:30 PM

Enthusiast
700 posts

Could someone help. I tried to pay TNB Bill via uob payonline. But the new TNB Bill has different account number- only contain 12 digits which is different with previous one 14 digits. Hence Payonline says invalid account number....
fruitie
post Aug 5 2016, 08:57 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,988 posts

QUOTE(karcity @ Aug 5 2016, 08:30 PM)
Could someone help. I tried to pay TNB Bill via uob payonline. But the new TNB Bill has different account number- only contain 12 digits which is different with previous one 14 digits. Hence Payonline says invalid account number....
Then just use back the old account no.? It still can be accepted by TNB until mid of Oct. I paid mine with old account no. on 1st August via UOBPayOnline too.

cybpsych called UOBPayOnline CS before and they said their system is already up and ready for 12-digit account no. If it's not working for you, please call and inform them too.
scfans
post Aug 5 2016, 09:13 PM

Getting Started
153 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ Aug 3 2016, 10:42 PM)
3k gross or nett? How much do you still left with BT?
3k nett. BT is around 8k. Does it affect for new card application ?
fruitie
post Aug 5 2016, 09:19 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,988 posts

QUOTE(scfans @ Aug 5 2016, 09:13 PM)
3k nett. BT is around 8k. Does it affect for new card application ?
So long prompt payment, it should be OK but again it is really up to banks to approve or not.
Maybe you can run CCRIS report to check out your record?
scfans
post Aug 6 2016, 01:44 PM

Getting Started
153 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ Aug 5 2016, 09:19 PM)
So long prompt payment, it should be OK but again it is really up to banks to approve or not.
Maybe you can run CCRIS report to check out your record?
i see. last year my banker checked that im in ccris list.
after i settle the ptptn loan and provided the receipt to the bank, and they process the loan for me. (hire purchase)
not sure now my name has been cleared from the ccris list or not, any way to check it online?
Human Nature
post Aug 6 2016, 01:46 PM

- student of human nature -
All Stars
25,130 posts

QUOTE(scfans @ Aug 6 2016, 01:44 PM)
after i settle the ptptn loan and provided the receipt to the bank, and they process the loan for me. (hire purchase)
not sure now my name has been cleared from the ccris list or not, any way to check it online?
http://creditbureau.bnm.gov.my/reportobtain.html
fruitie
post Aug 6 2016, 07:48 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,988 posts

QUOTE(scfans @ Aug 6 2016, 01:44 PM)
I just go to BNM to print out because I'm in KL. smile.gif

130 Pages « < 57 58 59 60 61 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0261sec    0.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:07 PM