Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Inman Aligner in Malaysia

views

TSkatte_11
post Dec 2 2015, 07:26 PM, updated 9y ago

2 posts

Hey guys, anyone in Malaysia who have experienced wearing an Inman Aligners?? Where can I find this treatment and the approximate cost?
I don't really want to opt for conventional braces, because the misalignment of my teeth are not that bad, but bad enough that i can smile confidently sad.gif . icon_question.gif

This post has been edited by katte_11: Dec 2 2015, 07:38 PM
edlee2881
post Aug 8 2016, 09:43 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(katte_11 @ Dec 2 2015, 07:26 PM)
Hey guys, anyone in Malaysia who have experienced wearing an Inman Aligners?? Where can I find this treatment and the approximate cost?
I don't really want to opt for conventional braces, because the misalignment of my teeth are not that bad, but bad enough that i can smile confidently sad.gificon_question.gif
Manage to do Inman Aligner? How is the result?
sloosh
post Jan 7 2017, 06:28 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(edlee2881 @ Aug 8 2016, 09:43 PM)
Manage to do Inman Aligner? How is the result?
I am looking also. Anyone can recommend a dentist?
lowyatthrowaway
post Jan 16 2017, 06:01 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(sloosh @ Jan 7 2017, 06:28 PM)
I am looking also. Anyone can recommend a dentist?
Hello, i'm currently doing my inman aligners at Fernandez Dental PJ.

They are usually cheaper than invisalign.

Here are some information given by my doctor which i will randomly give you as i recall;

1. Not everyone is suitable for inman aligners, if your case is very serious, the doctor will recommend you to do normal braces.

2. Even if it is removable, it is recommended that you wear them for at least 14 hours a day, without taking it out for more than 2 hours as the process will slowly reverse.

3. I paid 10k for my aligners, which include one set of retainer once the process is completed.

4. Idk about your case, but mine was advised to be completed in 4 month, but i think it will take longer as i do not adhere to the 14 hours a day minimal wear.

5. Why i don't wear it 14 hours a day? When you wear your inman aligner, it will be difficult to talk, compared to normal braces, as the mould takes up quite a lot of space in your mouth. Hence i do not wear it while i'm at work as i need to communicate a lot.

Feel free to ask me more questions if i missed out any crucial information. Will continue to update if i recall anything important.

I've been wearing mine for 3 months and there is already noticeable improvements.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0153sec    0.45    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:01 PM