Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

HELP!How to choose the course

views

Invince_Z
post Dec 9 2015, 09:12 AM

!M4 !3eY0nC! 1337!!!!
2,747 posts

Your spm result is good. my friends who did poor in spm, did much better in matriculation and university. some from E/D to A in physics/chem/bio/addmath. spm just a license to get us into higher learning institute.

1. When you picture yourself in future, what did you see?

2. You like indoor or outdoor activities?

3. You like to interact/cooperate with people or do you like do stuff on your own?
TSahkela
post Dec 11 2015, 01:41 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(cat2 @ Dec 10 2015, 11:10 AM)
SPM result just to help u get scholarship or get in a better college
i did my college exam better than my SPM, hence SPM doesn't means everything

why not ask urself what u want in future? better salary, working environment, want to meet more ppl?

If u afraid being boring with ur job, mayb job with system not suit u like accounting, programming etc

Or if u want to meet more ppl, interact thn mass comm could be a good one

Good luck
I want a job which i can use up all the things i learnt from SPM / college , i don't want to waste the thing i learnt .
So , I prefer science subjects than commerce subjects
TSahkela
post Dec 11 2015, 01:42 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(Invince_Z @ Dec 9 2015, 09:12 AM)
Your spm result is good. my friends who did poor in spm, did much better in matriculation and university. some from E/D to A in physics/chem/bio/addmath. spm just a license to get us into higher learning institute.

1. When you picture yourself in future, what did you see?

2. You like indoor or outdoor activities?

3. You like to interact/cooperate with people or do you like do stuff on your own?
1. A guy with different kinds of knowledge ( in science only smile.gif )
2. indoor
3. i like solo smile.gif
Invince_Z
post Dec 11 2015, 09:03 PM

!M4 !3eY0nC! 1337!!!!
2,747 posts

QUOTE(ahkela @ Dec 11 2015, 01:42 PM)
1. A guy with different kinds of knowledge ( in science only  smile.gif )
2. indoor
3. i like solo smile.gif
4. do you like research/experiments and learning as well as discovering new things/stuff/etc?

5. what would you do if you stuck on something you are doing?

This post has been edited by Invince_Z: Dec 11 2015, 09:03 PM
redeemer
post Dec 12 2015, 11:41 AM

Getting Started
120 posts

Personally,i think that you are taking a long time to think this through,one year without revision of science subjects will make u forget it easily and in addition,you change ur ambition from time to time,which is completely different from each other,imo,you are searching for an easy job(which doesnt require u to spend a lot of time)but it is not that easy,u may not necessarily do what u study during degree,i suggest u take a personality test.U should be able to know what u want to study(not just based on ur interest you know) during ur gap year and not wasting time,err do you do any internship or work during ur gap year to know ur interest?
DreMAx
post Dec 17 2015, 02:10 PM

Nature's Best Music
3,799 posts

QUOTE(ahkela @ Dec 11 2015, 01:41 PM)
I want a job which i can use up all the things i learnt from SPM / college , i don't want to waste the thing i learnt .
So , I prefer science subjects than commerce subjects
Actually that's where every other graduate got things wrong. What you learn in the books is only like 10-15% applicable if you're lucky. Book are books and theories are theories because everything that you learnt in higher education are based on assumptions, lab conditions, perfect conditions and assumptions on assumptions. Real world applications are very different from the books and from theories.

I am an engineer and the only thing I still apply from my course are my design drawings. Other things, hardly even applicable due to real world conditions.

My advice is, think of what you want to be doing in the future as a career and then decide on what course you want to do. Think less about money as it will come along the way.

This post has been edited by DreMAx: Dec 17 2015, 02:13 PM

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:21 AM