Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Paris attack lack clear proof of who did it?

Got proof or not?

Yes [ 33 ] ** [56.90%]
No [ 25 ] ** [43.10%]
Total Votes: 58
Guests cannot vote 
views

SUSSushiBurgerX
post Nov 29 2015, 08:02 AM

Casual
418 posts

QUOTE(Intimidated @ Nov 27 2015, 08:35 PM)
Who they claim to represent is none of our business

The question is if you think they are Muslims, or behave like one

It's like, a group of policemen claim they represent all police in the country

What they claim is irrelevant. What is, is if you think they behave like one
You mean baju merah all not muslim?? Ic. Tq for explanation. Probably UMNO also all not muslim either.
Ripp87
post Nov 29 2015, 08:13 AM

Zombie
726 posts

Is Jati supporting Jihadists or supporting suicide bombers with such declarations?
SUSVape [On]
post Nov 29 2015, 08:14 AM

Regular
1,098 posts

QUOTE(treblecase @ Nov 27 2015, 06:54 PM)
Inb4 how come suicide bombers carries passport with them
Lahad datu also false flag? They are Malaysian?
SUSVape [On]
post Nov 29 2015, 08:17 AM

Regular
1,098 posts

How about rohingya??

How about low yat 2???
SUSnoobchicken
post Nov 29 2015, 08:19 AM

15 posts

Things came out from malaysian mouth.......
SUSspanker
post Nov 29 2015, 08:21 AM

Custom Made e-Penis
7,606 posts

Taqiyyaaaaaaa
banana_prick
post Nov 29 2015, 09:00 AM

1 posts

But it seems a bit weird to left passport behind.

Why bring passport when attacking people?
If it was suicide bombers' passport , why it didn't disentgrate?
If it wasn't , how dumb could shooters' didn't tuck it inside their own pocket?

I'm not supporting muslims or jews in my everyday life . I'm a middleman. So don't bash me as taliban sipporker for my theory.
epicfailguy
post Nov 29 2015, 09:12 AM

15 posts

QUOTE(Intimidated @ Nov 27 2015, 06:49 PM)

bile kena cabar terus salahkan jus.

bile tempat lain kena bom, instant denial. kek
ChaoGuGu
post Nov 29 2015, 09:21 AM

Getting Started
138 posts

QUOTE(banana_prick @ Nov 29 2015, 09:00 AM)
But it seems a bit weird to left passport behind.

Why bring passport when attacking people?
If it was suicide bombers' passport , why it didn't disentgrate?
If it wasn't , how dumb could shooters' didn't tuck it inside their own pocket?

I'm not supporting muslims or jews in my everyday life . I'm a middleman. So don't bash me as taliban sipporker for my theory.
The passport belong to a refuge in Syrian, probably the ISIS is trying to sabotage the refuges from entering EU.

These guys are excellent in denying and twisting facts. Even the witnesses are present, they will still deny their wrong doing.

khelben
post Nov 29 2015, 09:34 AM

I love my mum & dad
6,024 posts

QUOTE(sangkancil99 @ Nov 27 2015, 07:08 PM)
this clearly shows up their hypocrisy.

When their ummah gets killed for terrorist activities in the middle-east, punyalah melalak saying "we are so oppressed, we are victimised, please look at us pathetic fellas (even though most of those bombed deserves it)."

When their ummah kills people in western countries, suddenly those people are not muslims. Why?

Well. shouldn't that works both ways? Shouldn't muslims accept the good and the bad?

If muslims who get kills are stamped as muslim, which triggers all the kecohness and feelings of oppresiveness... then when muslims do the killing, they're still muslims mah... nothing has change.
When muslims far away being opressed:
We all muslims been suffering from enemies of islam!

When some muslims far away do terrorists acts:
They are not muslims.

I guess it's hard to be consistent?

QUOTE(Intimidated @ Nov 27 2015, 08:35 PM)
Who they claim to represent is none of our business

The question is if you think they are Muslims, or behave like one

It's like, a group of policemen claim they represent all police in the country

What they claim is irrelevant. What is, is if you think they behave like one
They are muslims, but they don't act like muslims. Simple as that I guess.
ALeUNe
post Nov 29 2015, 09:37 AM

I'm the purebred with aristocratic pedigree
Group Icon
VIP
9,692 posts

Have been silent and now suddenly spoke.
Now we know why they have been keeping silent.

Says who again?
ALeUNe
post Nov 29 2015, 09:41 AM

I'm the purebred with aristocratic pedigree
Group Icon
VIP
9,692 posts

QUOTE(khelben @ Nov 29 2015, 09:34 AM)
I guess it's hard to be consistent?
Yea, you read it right. There is no consistency when it is the lies from the devil.

Same applies to Commies. No consistency. No logic.
The only living thing on earth that is more evil than ISIS/Al-Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood etc etc is the Commies.
khelben
post Nov 29 2015, 09:46 AM

I love my mum & dad
6,024 posts

QUOTE(ALeUNe @ Nov 29 2015, 09:41 AM)
Yea, you read it right. There is no consistency when it is the lies from the devil.

Same applies to Commies. No consistency. No logic.
The only living thing on earth that is more evil than ISIS/Al-Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood etc etc is the Commies.
Yup. Bad commies are/were systematically evil. Bad muslims are usually like a bunch renegades, sometimes big groups but nothing like the size of evil commies.

This post has been edited by khelben: Nov 29 2015, 09:47 AM
treblecase
post Nov 29 2015, 10:50 AM

IHI
767 posts

QUOTE(Vape On @ Nov 29 2015, 08:14 AM)
Lahad datu also false flag? They are Malaysian?
Haha..I'm merely saying that before some dumbo say it. tongue.gif Chill man, vape on! (Unless you're in Johor) tongue.gif
SUSYellowKingValley
post Nov 29 2015, 11:06 AM

Casual
398 posts

JAWI tried to protect the good name of ISIS so that more Malaysian youths will join them.
sniper on the roof
post Nov 29 2015, 11:16 AM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon
VIP
23,414 posts

http://m.themalaymailonline.com/opinion/sh...real-enemy-here
NOVEMBER 27 ― I saw a tweet recently that said we had to stop Shiah from spreading because all Shiites are inherently violent people. So I wrote this tweet (which I then deleted):

“Jangan bagi Syiah berkembang sebab Syiah kejam? Kalau macam tu, Sunni pun jangan berkembang lah sebab puak ISIS tu semua Sunni.” (Don't let Shiah spread because they are evil? If that's the case, Sunni Muslims shouldn't spread either because ISIS are Sunni Muslims.)

The kind of people who were found in the comments:

1. People who think I’m encouraging Shiah.

2. People who think I’m anti-Sunni.
3. People who think I am an ISIS apologist.
4. People who think I am implying ISIS = all Sunni Muslims.
5. People who think I shouldn't have used ISIS as an example because they have nothing to do with religion.
6. People who equate me to Donald Trump because I’m “bad mouthing” Islam.

Almost immediately, I had people give my name to @PDRMsia because apparently I was trying to wreak havoc and tarnish the name of Islam.

I thought my point was pretty straightforward.

If you don’t want a bunch of violent Muslims (in this case, ISIS) to represent all Muslims, why let a bunch of violent Shiites represent those who are Shiah? How many of us actually know a Shiite personally?

To the people who got so offended when I linked ISIS to Islam, please learn to accept the fact that they are our problem now. Although I do believe that ISIS was probably created on political grounds, we have to understand that soldiers who were recruited were made to believe that they are fighting for a cause, for Islam, for jihad.

Saying “ISIS isn’t Islamic!” does not solve anything. We’re only ignoring the glaring problem here, that is religious fundamentalism. People like ISIS believe in a different interpretation of Islam, a rather violent one, and they believe that whatever they’re doing is leading them to the “true” path.

Most of us believe that what ISIS is doing is not Islamic for it is against the essence of the faith that is compassion and mercy. However, this does not change the fact that they still identify as Muslims. Saying they are not doesn't simply make them non-Muslims.

To eradicate them, or at least stop people from wanting to join them, we have to first acknowledge that there is a fundamentalist interpretation of Islam out there. Muslim terrorist groups like ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the likes are following these interpretations.

Saying ISIS are not Muslims is like saying the Crusaders weren’t Christians. They were all very much driven by religion.

We cannot simply say, “ISIS isn’t our problem.” As much as I want to believe so too, unfortunately, they very much are. As Muslims, we cannot simply wash them off our hands. It won’t make them go away. We're only condoning in silence if we do. We have to fight against this violent ideology of Islam. We have to create a counter-narrative. But it’s going to be difficult trying to do so in Malaysia, and let me tell you why.

Radicalism does not only come in the form of bloodshed but can also be spread through diffused fundamentalism. I have written about this before.

There is a reason why I used ISIS as a comparison to Sunni Muslims. How many of us actually knew that ISIS started off as Sunni Muslims trying to kill off all Shiites? In Malaysia, we are taught that Shiites are evil, or even worse, that their blood is halal, but at the same time, we condemn the killings done by ISIS. Do you see the paradox?

We are condemning the very thing that we let happen here. And sure, the Sunni vs. Shiah divide in Malaysia hasn’t reached a point of mass murder, but these teachings that demonise the Shiites are the seeds that will eventually grow into militant thinking, into people like ISIS. We already have Malaysians leaving the country to join the terrorist group.

It genuinely scares me to think about the damage that ISIS has caused to the name of Islam, and how little we are doing to stop it. It isn’t enough to just throw around a few verses of the Quran that teaches peace, saying you don’t support ISIS because the Quran said so and so, but at the same time support the persecution and discrimination of Shiites. That’s not how it works. You don’t just say you’re against violence. You have to act upon it too.

The first step to solving a problem is to acknowledge that we have one. In the words of Iyad El-Baghdadi, “ISIS is not a wound to Islam, it is a cancer from within.” It is something that we have to fix from amongst ourselves, but how are we supposed to do that when we’re always at each other’s throats?

Recently, I was given the honour to be a part of a conference on countering radicalism. A few days prior to the event, some Islamist groups tried to shut us down. But still, the event went on as planned. While the conference was running, news of the Paris attacks started surfacing.

It seemed ironic to me that Islamist groups tried to stop a discussion on countering radicalism, and right then, an act of terror was carried out in the name of Islam. While the attacks were devastating, I also felt that it was timely (for a lack of better word) to show that it is high time that we acknowledge the rising radicalisation of Muslims.

The whole point of my tweet was not to say whose religious practices are right or wrong, the Sunni Muslims or Shiites. It wasn’t a battle of theology. It was simply a plea to stop generalising people. It breaks my heart to see us fight each other instead of the common enemy.

I recently saw a statistic that said 11 per cent of Malaysians are in favour of ISIS while 25 per cent are still undecided. Do you know how extremely worrying those numbers are? I am genuinely afraid.

Please, let’s just stop the needless fighting with each other. At a time like this where Islamophobia is on the rise, we Muslims have to stick together more than ever. The enemy is religious radicalism. Not your own Muslim brothers and sisters.

- See more at: http://m.themalaymailonline.com/opinion/sh...h.nrTry9iI.dpuf
SUSYellowKingValley
post Nov 29 2015, 11:24 AM

Casual
398 posts

QUOTE(sniper on the roof @ Nov 29 2015, 11:16 AM)
Yeah very true. Malaysian government formented anti-Shia sentiments around the time of Syrian civil war. Probably grooming Malaysian jihadis to help the Saudis overthrow Assad.

3 Pages < 1 2 3
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0361sec    0.15    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:34 PM