Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Interview Practice and Tips, Need help? Need to improve?

views

TSDS3
post Nov 27 2015, 12:32 PM, updated 9y ago

Getting Started
104 posts

Hello all,

I can see many of you candidates are having a hard time and don't know what to expect in interview sessions.

Here in this forum, there are many great tips to help you along....but honestly, you also need practice.

I have spoken to many of the HR managers here in KL and they tell me about the facts in the local market about job interviews. It's even more difficult these days.

If you would like to get some experience in this area, you may PM me for help with your worries and concerns...and I'll share what I know.

Wishing you all the best in your career!
heaven.33
post Nov 27 2015, 01:41 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

QUOTE(DS3 @ Nov 27 2015, 12:32 PM)
Hello all,

I can see many of you candidates are having a hard time and don't know what to expect in interview sessions.

Here in this forum, there are many great tips to help you along....but honestly, you also need practice.

I have spoken to many of the HR managers here in KL and they tell me about the facts in the local market about job interviews. It's even more difficult these days.

If you would like to get some experience in this area, you may PM me for help with your worries and concerns...and I'll share what I know.

Wishing you all the best in your career!
Hi I always think that interview is a very crucial process as it is the dominant factor to determine if you are accepted into the desired company. Would you mind sharing me any tips or insights to excel in the interview stage?

Thanks.
TSDS3
post Nov 29 2015, 11:46 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

Just a few tips:

1. Plan to have a conversation with them instead of trying to give them a one-way presentation.
TSDS3
post Nov 29 2015, 11:47 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

2. Remember you are trying to share with them about yourself but ALSO, you are trying to find out more about the company and the position. Ask questions and don't be afraid. Focus on doing your very best!
TSDS3
post Nov 29 2015, 11:53 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

3. For those of you here in Malaysia that are trying to get the very best position (that of your dreams, which I am sure all of you hope for):

If you are planning to win and opportunity in a MNC (and perhaps some of the local companies), prepare to speak in English.

From the HR managers I have spoken to, this will assure you are in the top percentage of the candidates. It's so easy! SO GO AND LEARN SOME ENGLISH!!! (but keep your native language, ok? wink.gif )
TSDS3
post Nov 29 2015, 11:56 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

Difficult bosses? Anticipate their every move and have things ready for them (or suggest solutions to them) BEFORE they ask you.

They will appreciate it soooo much!

Put yourself in their position and come up with ways to make their lives easier!

Don't be shy about either! smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.56    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:04 PM