Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> LYN Basketball network, NPNG 4/3/07 details inside

kenklyap
post Dec 6 2014, 12:53 AM

Group: Newbie

[quote=exile85,Oct 19 2014, 10:47 PM]
any nice indoor basketball court around kl pj?

[/quote
Sri petaling Sjk c lasalleh got cover court for rent

Pistacio
post Dec 13 2014, 07:10 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

anyone here still playing basketball? 0.0
tengchung123
post Dec 22 2014, 11:34 PM

QUOTE(xplodingbomb @ Dec 17 2006, 11:27 AM)
I didnt start this thread just for starting thread....the other thread is just a bunch of guys asking to play with each other for pages n pages n pages w/out any real valuable info.. n im sure everyone dont have the time to read all the pages. At least here we know the options n when we are free we can go play at new places.
midvalley got bball court?
I know there is a super damage and uncare bball court inside Celebrity Fitness in MV, but its really bad so I'm not sure if thats what that guy was saying.
But as I know no court is available at that area.
tengchung123
post Dec 22 2014, 11:45 PM

QUOTE(xplodingbomb @ Dec 6 2006, 11:40 PM)
Well, lets make a more proper topic dedicated to the basketball players of LYN. This is to identify the best places to play, the players and everything about basketball in general. I find good courts are hard to come by so why not we profile our own courts, give pros n cons n time that we usually play. N profile ourselves while we're at it

Night Courts

1. Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam
Pros: Good racial mix
Cons: Hoop slightly lower than 10ft and rim slightly bigger

2. SS2 PJ

3. Sri Hartamas public court near Petronas station(allegedly need to pay a bit)

4. a public court at Damansara Jaya
Cons: Damaged rim

5. Confucian Private Secondary School* , booked 2 hours RM40.
* located at Bukit Petaling... where is bukit petaling? ehh, beside MBA (Malaysia Basketball association) there is a Lorong call lorong hang Jebat.. end of the lorong is the entrance of Confucian Secondary School (Private or Kebangsaan)

6. HELP Institute, in Damansara (no lights)

If you're interested to join the LYN bball team, leave your details below. Tentatively, most guys are free night
Up and coming bball competitions:
1. 27th Dec 07: Flyfm Malaymail Bball Challenge; Cineleisure, the Curve
Morning-Nights Court

1. Cheras -Connaught , Just beside the road where the famous pasar malam happens. In front of a corner chinese restaurant.
Pros : Clean and regular care of the court by some committee there.
Cons: Just a little slippery if it rains even a little cant play. (normal days would be fine)
Mostly chinese and friendly
Age group : Majority 15-22 with some mix of 25-35 ppl sometimes.
Skills level: Average
Night for lights need to pay, no idea how much.

2. Balakong -Just in front of the highway if u come from cheras on your right after toll and on your left from Kajang.
Pros: 2 Courts with 2 more half courts separated for ppl to warm up while waiting. Indoor with roof. Lights on free at night. Till 11pm I think as it is a neighbourhood area
Cons: Sometimes on Saturday-Sunday will be rented for ppl to event /wedding.
At night I encountered some wannabe thugs with no shoe and play with elbows and leg. But they are a lot lesser now.
Mostly Chinese
Age group: Variety
Skills level : from low-high. Saturday got 1 group is very good with age 20-35.
Can be rented for competition too.

1 question, what is A LYN bball team? hope my info got useful for u guys

kiragerrard8
post Mar 23 2015, 11:28 AM

Play Like A Champion. University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus Basketball club is organizing this event for those who admire, have passion and love to play basketball. An annual event to highlight in your calendar.

Location: Indoor Court of University of Nottingham https://www.google.com.my/maps/place/Univer...ca94557719d2191

Registration fee per team is RM 100 (food is included as well). Only applicable to the first 90 teams.

Note that there will also be a mini-game "SHOOTING STAR" Competition, RM5/person.

FREE Dri-fit T-shirt and Goody Bag* will be provided.
*for first 100 early birds only.

Categories:
Men Open
Women Open

Prizes:
Men Open:
1st prize RM 1,000 cash + medals + certificates
2nd prize RM 600 cash + medals + certificates
3rd prize RM 400 cash + medals + certificates

Women Open:
1st prize RM 600 cash + medals + certificates
2nd prize RM 400 cash + medals + certificates
3rd prize RM 200 cash + medals + certificates

Registration form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s7yWuTv8wd...1NA_pk/viewform

For rule and regulation,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nn8Ft0v...pe1kZXNQ8k/edit
lamsiewmon
post Oct 13 2016, 10:33 AM

hi all basketball fans, just want to know how much would you pay for an indoor court for 2 hours playing time. (epoxy color paint court indoor, roughly 8pm-10pm / 10pm-12pm session)

A. RM300
B. RM250
C. RM200

I am planning to build a basketball indoor court inside a warehouse. My aim is to provide basketball fans a better environment of playing.

thanks
simon

This post has been edited by lamsiewmon: Oct 13 2016, 10:57 AM
bristlebb
post Oct 24 2016, 10:46 AM

QUOTE(lamsiewmon @ Oct 13 2016, 10:33 AM)
hi all basketball fans, just want to know how much would you pay for an indoor court for 2 hours playing time. (epoxy color paint court indoor, roughly 8pm-10pm / 10pm-12pm session)

A. RM300
B. RM250
C. RM200

I am planning to build a basketball indoor court inside a warehouse. My aim is to provide basketball fans a better environment of playing.

thanks
simon
May be you can check with hoopsstation's rate and adjust accordingly?

This post has been edited by bristlebb: Oct 24 2016, 10:47 AM
ctw1986
post May 29 2017, 11:58 AM

QUOTE(lamsiewmon @ Oct 13 2016, 10:33 AM)

A. RM300
B. RM250
C. RM200

thanks
simon
Half court or full court?
ycs
post Jun 6 2017, 07:23 PM

Group: Senior Member

can anyone suggest an affordable basketball shoe and how to choose one? budget less than RM400, can?
zeroexz
post Jun 15 2017, 08:29 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ycs @ Jun 6 2017, 07:23 PM)
can anyone suggest an affordable basketball shoe and how to choose one? budget less than RM400, can?
trying to look for one like you...but what surprised me is nike/adidas shops in shopping mall I went only exhibit running and training shoes...probably marathon and gym/fitness are the in things right now...
probably have to travel to specific shops like hoop station to find basketball shoes
ycs
post Jun 15 2017, 09:24 AM

Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(zeroexz @ Jun 15 2017, 08:29 AM)
trying to look for one like you...but what surprised me is nike/adidas shops in shopping mall I went only exhibit running and training shoes...probably marathon and gym/fitness are the in things right now...
probably have to travel to specific shops like hoop station to find basketball shoes
i bought mine at hoop station, jordan cp3
Bbfornow
post Jun 20 2017, 04:05 AM

QUOTE(ycs @ Jun 6 2017, 07:23 PM)
If you are size 9 (US), I have a brand new pair of Adidas Crazy Explosives that I could let go for RM400. Bought at the Adidas Outlet Store but it's the wrong size and too tight for me sad.gif
bristlebb
post Aug 11 2017, 03:38 PM

hi fellow basketball fans
sorry if i'm asking this question in a wrong place, but is anyone here know where i can refer for air jordan retro sneakers latest market price pls? TQVM!

57 Pages « < 55 56 57Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0648sec    4.00    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 09:24 PM