Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Gardener Wanted

views

TSaellynne
post Nov 27 2015, 09:12 AM, updated 9y ago

9 posts

Hi. I'm looking for one time gardener to clean the mess of my garden full with weeds and unattended pot plants .

Please share contacts if you have. TQ smile.gif
MH Engineering SDN BHD
post Nov 27 2015, 09:12 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

Hai, i know someone who can do gardening and maintaining it...probably she will do i guess...if you are interested, let me know i will give you her contact.. thanks
TSaellynne
post Nov 27 2015, 10:43 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(MH Engineering SDN BHD @ Nov 27 2015, 09:12 PM)
Hai, i know someone who can do gardening and maintaining it...probably she will do i guess...if you are interested, let me know i will give you her contact.. thanks
Hi . My location is in cheras kl Is she available in this area ?

MH Engineering SDN BHD
post Nov 27 2015, 11:55 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

She lives in puchong, but i think she might come if its worth it... if you have a picture of your garden, send them to me and let me to enquire and see if she is willing to get the job done for you. And let me know what you really wanna do with your garden..if she agreed then i will give her hp number and you can contact her directly and deal with her. Thanks....
MariaHodge
post Aug 31 2016, 07:56 PM

3 posts

Professionals work hard to satisfy their customers by offering quality oriented services. Also, the services will offer as pre determined plan. One thing that you need to remember is that the landscapes are designed keeping in mind maintenance which does not ask for a lot of money for maintenance. Below listed are the important ones who provide gardener the professional gardening northside landscaping north shore .

This post has been edited by MariaHodge: Sep 3 2016, 12:52 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0169sec    0.33    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:41 PM