3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

EFZINITUS CAPITAL SCAM

views

TScybermaster98
post Nov 25 2015, 10:10 PM, updated 8y ago

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

Started in Singapore last year and now spread to Malaysia. Many sessions being held at Jaya One, PJ.

Has all the signs of a typical LML fraud. They are listed on the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Investor Watch List since 29 Oct 2015.

Anybody know about them?

http://www.efzinitus.com/about1.asp?pg=11

http://www.mas.gov.sg/IAL.aspx?sc_p=E

kanagawaautoparts
post Nov 25 2015, 10:15 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance. You could lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions

taken from your source
nexona88
post Nov 25 2015, 10:19 PM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,809 posts

wah now cannot "scam" in singapore

now wanna try luck in Malaysia biggrin.gif
TScybermaster98
post Nov 25 2015, 10:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

Even the so called 'official' website looks very dodgy. No list of Directors, no contact number, no address and no clear definition of the product or investment scheme.

SUScute_miao
post Nov 26 2015, 03:42 PM

Look at MY STARS!!!!!!!!!
1,438 posts

thanks for the info. will share it out
spreeeee
post Nov 27 2015, 03:44 PM

♠ . ♥ . ♣ . ♦
3,755 posts

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Nov 25 2015, 10:10 PM)
Started in Singapore last year and now spread to Malaysia. Many sessions being held at Jaya One, PJ.

Has all the signs of a typical LML fraud. They are listed on the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Investor Watch List since 29 Oct 2015.

Anybody know about them?

http://www.efzinitus.com/about1.asp?pg=11

http://www.mas.gov.sg/IAL.aspx?sc_p=E
typo? do u mean MLM?
SUSPink Spider
post Nov 28 2015, 11:06 AM

Formerly known as Prince_Hamsap
16,872 posts

QUOTE(kanagawaautoparts @ Nov 25 2015, 10:15 PM)
taken from your source
wow I din know kanina autoparts also interested in finance wub.gif
abdulawwal
post Dec 3 2015, 09:24 PM

11 posts

Hi all,

I want to know more about this please! I think I may have fallen into a scam! I actually signed up to this...

I understood it was high risk and they don't guarantee anything. So I thought it seemed ok. But the mention on MAS website has concerned me...

Advice please?
Brandon323
post Dec 3 2015, 11:51 PM

Getting Started
199 posts

Why people so easily fall for such scams? Look at the website, not a single phone number! Even with phone numbers and full address also have to be careful. In general, there is no such thing as high returns. It almost always means it is a scam----that is the most reliable tip for the general public. Just ask your self if the return is more than 5% to 8% PER ANNUM--if yes, label it SCAM! and run away. You won't go wrong.
abdulawwal
post Dec 4 2015, 01:16 PM

11 posts

I did check the ACRA file and noted the directors addresses. One is Singaporean and two are Malaysian.

I used a very low amount as investment, with the hope that I get to the 13th month or so without being scammed! That way, at least my initial capital is returned!

BUt you're right: high returns usually signals scam. But they made it clear to me that the invesment is not guaranteed to give returns. hey seemed to be straight forward and clear in their explanations.

Anyway, I'll find out shortly if I've been hit!
TScybermaster98
post Dec 7 2015, 12:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(abdulawwal @ Dec 4 2015, 01:16 PM)
I did check the ACRA file and noted the directors addresses. One is Singaporean and two are Malaysian.

I used a very low amount as investment, with the hope that I get to the 13th month or so without being scammed! That way, at least my initial capital is returned!

BUt you're right: high returns usually signals scam. But they made it clear to me that the invesment is not guaranteed to give returns. hey seemed to be straight forward and clear in their explanations.

Can u provide me with the names of the Directors?
Kaka23
post Dec 7 2015, 07:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,251 posts

QUOTE(abdulawwal @ Dec 4 2015, 01:16 PM)

Cabnot pull out now?

TScybermaster98
post Dec 7 2015, 06:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(Kaka23 @ Dec 7 2015, 07:06 AM)
Cabnot pull out now?
I think they lock you in for 3 years.
abdulawwal
post Dec 8 2015, 11:02 PM

11 posts

Yep. Locked in for 3 years. But the way I se it, after 13 month, my initial investment is recouped.

I remember accessing Bizfile while in Singapore with a friend, who accessed it for me through his business. Apologies, I don't have the names. Although one was Jerry or James or something beginning with J!
not-that-naive
post Jan 4 2016, 08:55 PM

1 posts

If we are pyramid, money games or scam, we can't even TT to DBS bank. There's no way DBS (Development Bank of S'pore) allows EFizinitus to operate a pool fund account to collect deposits.

Please read the below attachment regarding the 1MDB investigation. Justo Xaiver tried to open an account with DBS so that they could pay him the $2Million, but they couldn't pay him as DBS rejected his request for an account with them for he couldn't explain where the money is coming from.

Attached Image

Attached Image Attached Image

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
daggerdag
post Jan 4 2016, 11:03 PM

3 posts

I had been approached by them before recently. They claim to provide financial booster with guaranteed return of minimum of 8% per month. That is 96% per year. Impressive!

Come on! I work in a bank, if they are that great... please approach and sell their product to the bank directly. Infact, do approach all FOREX fund managers. The bank would love to invest in millions if not billions for them with that kind of GUARANTEED RETURN because they are better than alot of good fund managers... hahaha...

Your link already gave a strong indication on MAS Investor Alert watch list. http://www.mas.gov.sg/IAL.aspx?sc_p=E
That itself is a RED ALERT. If they are already being validated with MAS, why would they get flagged out?

Been there, done that! All these company are there to aim for the vulnerable, selling them the vision to make easy money. Internally how all these works is upline will hype up all the downline, motivate them everyday with positive thoughts and disillusion them to continue to promote the company/product. At the end of the day, those that get caught in the scheme will suffer paying the upline (those buyin that isnt greedy and if they manage to break even, they are lucky).

IMO. Please be careful. I've been successful before but at the expense of my friends' money when i see the company collapse.. All those already involve will defend as much as they can to sustain the company as long as they could. They will always find new ideas to counter allegations and the naive will still listen. Do your own reading and trust your own assessment rather than believing whatever you're being told by them.

Anyway, they will move on to the next target should they think are a waste of time to cash in their next victim. That how the game roll.. Attached Image
kpfun
post Jan 6 2016, 08:31 AM

Regular
1,135 posts

QUOTE(daggerdag @ Jan 4 2016, 11:03 PM)
I had been approached by them before recently. They claim to provide financial booster with guaranteed return of minimum of 8% per month. That is 96% per year. Impressive!

Come on! I work in a bank, if they are that great... please approach and sell their product to the bank directly. Infact, do approach all FOREX fund managers. The bank would love to invest in millions if not billions for them with that kind of GUARANTEED RETURN because they are better than alot of good fund managers... hahaha...

Your link already gave a strong indication on MAS Investor Alert watch list. http://www.mas.gov.sg/IAL.aspx?sc_p=E
That itself is a RED ALERT. If they are already being validated with MAS, why would they get flagged out?

Been there, done that! All these company are there to aim for the vulnerable, selling them the vision to make easy money. Internally how all these works is upline will hype up all the downline, motivate them everyday with positive thoughts and disillusion them to continue to promote the company/product. At the end of the day, those that get caught in the scheme will suffer paying the upline (those buyin that isnt greedy and if they manage to break even, they are lucky).

IMO. Please be careful. I've been successful before but at the expense of my friends' money when i see the company collapse.. All those already involve will defend as much as they can to sustain the company as long as they could. They will always find new ideas to counter allegations and the naive will still listen. Do your own reading and trust your own assessment rather than believing whatever you're being told by them.

Anyway, they will move on to the next target should they think are a waste of time to cash in their next victim. That how the game roll.. Attached Image
Absolutely, Warren Buffet will move all his money in Berkshire Hathaway to this 96% ROI company, because this second richest man in the world cum the most respectful guru of investing, can only do below 20% ROI in average.

This post has been edited by kpfun: Jan 6 2016, 08:35 AM
TScybermaster98
post Jan 6 2016, 02:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(not-that-naive @ Jan 4 2016, 08:55 PM)
If we are pyramid, money games or scam, we can't even TT to DBS bank. There's no way DBS (Development Bank of S'pore) allows EFizinitus to operate a pool fund account to collect deposits.
This is a nonsensical argument. We all know that a lot of illegal businesses are able to move their funds around using legitimate methods. Are you trying to tell my major international drug syndicates don't have bank accounts? You mean that all the previous financial scams didn't operate through the financial system? doh.gif

Banks are not financial guardians and neither do they enforce regulatory laws. Their duty is only to transact and notify the authorities e.g Bank Negara regarding any fraudulent transactions. Anybody can open an account. Banks will not stop an individual from transacting unless that individual has had previous involvement in financial scams / money laundering activities.

As for Efzinitus, its definitely a scam. Just look at their website. Its rubbish. Just a front with no particular details about the company or the product. No registered address, no board of directors, no shareholding information, ZERO. Even the brochure and book you give out to prospective investors is just full of fear factor stories without any tangible information about the product itself. Its so damn complicated and its purposely done this way so that ppl don't bother to read in between the lines. But I did and its actually zero. Its all surface talk and show with nothing concrete below.

Your investment scam is just about you taking funds from new investors to pay off the older ones. The cycle will continue till you have made enuf money and then everything goes up in smoke. Typical GET RICH QUICK SCAM just like Geneva, etc.

Have u heard about Profitable Plots? This was a much bigger set up and even went to the extent of sponsoring English Premier League live football matches on ESPN. They were even in negotiations to buy Newcastle United (a Premier League team). And in the end, they were exposed as a SCAM.

So yeah stop bullshitting ppl about Efzinitus. It is a SCAM and always will be a SCAM. Just give it another year or so before we hear about it in the papers with millions in investments missing.
daggerdag
post Jan 8 2016, 01:22 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(not-that-naive @ Jan 4 2016, 08:55 PM)

Please read the below attachment regarding the 1MDB investigation. Justo Xaiver tried to open an account with DBS so that they could pay him the $2Million, but they couldn't  pay him as DBS rejected his request for an account with them for he couldn't explain where the money is coming from.

Attached Image

Attached Image Attached Image
Your statement of "Think while it is legal" already confirmed it is a scam in the making. hahaha...
You are literally saying do something to capitallize on the opportunity to make money before its being declared as scam... very typical of a mlm..
If its not a scam and you are confident with the return... why dont you sell it to the bank directly but just ordinary household and not aggressive in Singapore? would like to hear your thoughts.. i would like to be proven wrong.. and if you can convince me, i will invest as much i can afford too...
apathen
post Jan 9 2016, 01:28 AM

Casual
322 posts

i can give them benefit of doubt, but since they claim they already in business for more than a year, so can they show their track records of their past year forex trades to see where their profit from and whether it is sustainable ?

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0229sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:15 AM