Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

MySQL - Need help, Insert multiple records based on Input

views

TSNakaoji
post Nov 24 2015, 02:42 PM, updated 9y ago

Getting Started
102 posts

Guys, I have already asked this question at StackOverFlow but thus far, no answer yet. I want to ask you guys on how to do it. I'm so clueless on how to proceed.

The question is long and I have done it properly at stackoverflow so here is the link to the question:

My Question

Thank you fellas

Fork
post Nov 25 2015, 01:21 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(Nakaoji @ Nov 24 2015, 02:42 PM)
Guys, I have already asked this question at StackOverFlow but thus far, no answer yet. I want to ask you guys on how to do it. I'm so clueless on how to proceed.

The question is long and I have done it properly at stackoverflow so here is the link to the question:

My Question

Thank you fellas
It is not clear what u want in the question, there are flaws in ur table design as well. The foreign keys arent assigned properly.

U r using unique index for refno but there are duplicate records. This is conflicting the table relationship design.

This post has been edited by Fork: Nov 25 2015, 01:24 AM
TSNakaoji
post Dec 1 2015, 12:29 PM

Getting Started
102 posts

I have deleted my question at StackOverFlow. There are some limitation in MySQL which requires me to change the concept entirely.

For instance, MySQL can't automatically generate rows which is required in my previous concept.

The only possible way was to do the following but it doesn't met my criteria.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/701444/how-do-i-make-a-row-generator-in-mysql

Therefore, I'm closing the thread.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0124sec    0.33    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:24 AM