Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Xiaomi Ninebot Mini Scooter, Unboxing

views

TSchtan
post Nov 24 2015, 08:12 AM, updated 9y ago

Look at all my stars!!
2,283 posts

Don't whether this is the correct forum to open my thread but I guess since it connects to mobile phone so I will just put it here. Please move it to correct forum if I am wrong.

Bought the unit during 2 weeks ago during the China double11 festival. Cause of the huge volume of the transaction and logistic movement, I have just received my unit yesterday. Here are some shots that I taken during unboxing.

The parcel itself is nicely packed and its rather heavy.
user posted image

Upon opening up, there is a simple assemble guide to show you how to assemble the handle or rather leg control bar.
user posted image

Open up the parcel, there are only 1 small booklet and 1 cardboard guide for initial user. Your are required to scan the
QR code in the cardboard to install the ninedroid app. You are required to activate the scooter by using the app.
user posted image

This Xiaomi icon key chain, a gift. Nothing special though.
user posted image

The leg bar/handle bar depends on how you see it is very sturdily built. You can feel the sturdiness by just holding it.
It needs only 2 screws to lock it in place with allen key (provided together with the unit).
user posted image

The scooter itself. Nicely built with certain quality in it.
user posted image

The simple assembly parts that come together with the scooter. 2 screws, allen key, extend tube and of course power adapter.
user posted image

The assembly of the leg bar is very simple. Just insert it into the scooter slot and tighten it with allen key and you are good to go.
user posted image

This is the complete look after the assembly.
user posted image

Charging in progress. The LED provides all the necessary information such power button on/off, lock/unlock, bluetoith, speed limit and the power indicator.
user posted image

Tested it for a short while, you can easily master the basic in just 5min. My son accomplish this in just 3min. A very nice outdoor gadget to play around and as a short distant light transport.
Over all, very happy with this scooter.

This post has been edited by chtan: Nov 24 2015, 08:38 AM
dchk
post Nov 24 2015, 08:24 AM

Casual
413 posts

QUOTE(chtan @ Nov 24 2015, 08:12 AM)
Don't whether this is the correct forum to open my thread but I guess since it connects to mobile phone so I will just put it here. Please move it to correct forum if I am wrong.

Bought the unit during 2 weeks ago during the China double11 festival. Cause of the huge volume of the transaction and logistic movement, I have just received my unit yesterday. Here are some shots that I taken during unboxing.
user posted image
Did you get it at Xiomi China website? How was the custom tax? Final price?
TSchtan
post Nov 24 2015, 08:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,283 posts

QUOTE(dchk @ Nov 24 2015, 08:24 AM)
Did you get it at Xiomi China website? How was the custom tax? Final price?
I bought it through aliexpress, Xiaomi Professional Store. They seller handle all the tax for me including the GST and import tax. It can be a bit more pricier than normal since it just launched overall and the demands are huge.
With all the transportation and tax, it costs me USD570.
BelacanBreed
post Nov 25 2015, 10:32 AM

14 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

we do have a propriate sub for guides and review written by our member
sadly, its a no-reply section sweat.gif

just FYI, here they are
TSchtan
post Nov 25 2015, 01:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,283 posts

QUOTE(BelacanBreed @ Nov 25 2015, 10:32 AM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

we do have a propriate sub for guides and review written by our member
sadly, its a no-reply section sweat.gif
just FYI, here they are
Thanks for point out to me.

This post has been edited by chtan: Nov 25 2015, 01:19 PM
alpha33
post Nov 25 2015, 02:10 PM

Regular
1,006 posts

QUOTE(chtan @ Nov 24 2015, 08:12 AM)

The parcel itself is nicely packed and its rather heavy.
user posted image

Upon opening up, there is a simple assemble guide to show you how to assemble the handle or rather leg control bar.
user posted image

Open up the parcel, there are only 1 small booklet and 1 cardboard guide for initial user. Your are required to scan the
QR code in the cardboard to install the ninedroid app. You are required to activate the scooter by using the app.
user posted image

This Xiaomi icon key chain, a gift. Nothing special though.
user posted image

The leg bar/handle bar depends on how you see it is very sturdily built. You can feel the sturdiness by just holding it.
It needs only 2 screws to lock it in place with allen key (provided together with the unit).
user posted image

The scooter itself. Nicely built with certain quality in it.
user posted image

The simple assembly parts that come together with the scooter. 2 screws, allen key, extend tube and of course power adapter.
user posted image

The assembly of the leg bar is very simple. Just insert it into the scooter slot and tighten it with allen key and you are good to go.
user posted image

This is the complete look after the assembly.
user posted image

Charging in progress. The LED provides all the necessary information such power button on/off, lock/unlock, bluetoith, speed limit and the power indicator.
user posted image

Tested it for a short while, you can easily master the basic in just 5min. My son accomplish this in just 3min. A very nice outdoor gadget to play around and as a short distant light transport.
Over all, very happy with this scooter.
how old is your son?
and how u managed to import it in?
custom/poslaju tak kacau u?
TSchtan
post Nov 25 2015, 02:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,283 posts

QUOTE(alpha33 @ Nov 25 2015, 02:10 PM)
how old is your son?
and how u managed to import it in?
custom/poslaju tak kacau u?
My son is 11 now and he manages to control the scooter perfectly well.
Custom tak kacau pun. All taxes were handled by the seller in aliexpress. I just have to pay the money and wait to receive the goods.

For those who want to see the video can just click this link http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/t-11705269
by the way, it is a chinese forum.

This post has been edited by chtan: Nov 25 2015, 02:21 PM
alpha33
post Nov 25 2015, 02:46 PM

Regular
1,006 posts

QUOTE(chtan @ Nov 25 2015, 02:18 PM)
My son is 11 now and he manages to control the scooter perfectly well.
Custom tak kacau pun. All taxes were handled by the seller in aliexpress. I just have to pay the money and wait to receive the goods.

For those who want to see the video can just click this link http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/t-11705269
by the way, it is a chinese forum.
oh...anak 11 tahun.
thought if small small also know, i wan get one for my son.
biggrin.gif

then most prolly the description on package is written "sample" of something something eh?
TSchtan
post Nov 25 2015, 02:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,283 posts

QUOTE(alpha33 @ Nov 25 2015, 02:46 PM)
oh...anak 11 tahun.
thought if small small also know, i wan get one for my son.
biggrin.gif

then most prolly the description on package is written "sample" of something something eh?
No, i think they declare it properly cause the package itself is the original box with proper indicator and spec. on it as in the photo. However, how they handled it I have no idea.

This post has been edited by chtan: Nov 25 2015, 02:52 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.14    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:04 AM