Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> LAKEVILLE RESIDENCE | SERI WAHYU (Ver 2) [OT], Live Life Differently In New Kepong (Investment)

jsnhoh
post Jan 14 2019, 06:54 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(trojan horse @ Jan 14 2019, 03:38 PM)
alright, i got what you mean! haha thanks anyway!

gotta wait for any owners staying there to share out
Mahsing already sent the Assessment bill to each owner rm 10 ++
And cukai pintu also sent to individual correspondence addrss rm 4xx + rm 1xx( donno wat 7adjustment)
AskarPerang
post Jan 14 2019, 10:14 PM

~tUPaI...~
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(jsnhoh @ Jan 14 2019, 06:54 PM)
Mahsing already sent the Assessment bill to each owner rm 10 ++
And cukai pintu also sent to individual correspondence addrss  rm 4xx + rm 1xx( donno wat 7adjustment)
The one by mahsing or the management is quit rent or also known as cukai tanah.
The one by DBKL is assessment rate / cukai taksiran or also known as cukai pintu. That amount you mention is half yearly. So yearly is RM900 as i stated previously.
DirectorLee
post Jan 15 2019, 12:07 PM

Getting Started

It has been a year, block C is yet to be released.
My friend who bought block B, is cursing like mad. After discount he bought at RM688k. To date, he still owe that same amount after more than a year of loan installment. feel really bad for him.

Went there last week, a few of the gym machines/facilities has broken down. The badminton court also in bad shape.

I am really curious how badly it will be affected once the other 4 blocks are ready to move in.

I bet even Ecosky price would be affected, same to those condos nearby.
BooYa
post Jan 15 2019, 12:59 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(DirectorLee @ Jan 15 2019, 12:07 PM)
My friend who bought block B, is cursing like mad. After discount he bought at RM688k. To date, he still owe that same amount after more than a year of loan installment. feel really bad for him.

Went there last week, a few of the gym machines/facilities has broken down. The badminton court also in bad shape.

I am really curious how badly it will be affected once the other 4 blocks are ready to move in.

Sounds terrible
icemanfx
post Jan 15 2019, 01:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!

developer is not responsible for buyer's loan. borrower should make higher loan repayment to reduce principle sum.

AskarPerang
post Jan 15 2019, 01:25 PM

~tUPaI...~

He should realize that during early years of loan repayment, the amount is used to pay the interest actually. Not really reduce the principle loan amount.
jsnhoh
post Jan 15 2019, 01:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(trojan horse @ Jan 15 2019, 01:47 AM)
do you mind telling what is your unit size?
11xx sqf
kinnasai
post Jan 15 2019, 02:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Jan 15 2019, 01:05 PM)
developer is not responsible for buyer's loan. borrower should make higher loan repayment to reduce principle sum.

Haha, wah lao, how come nowaday bank loan reducing principal also can blame on developer..... find eat not easy nowaday....

This post has been edited by kinnasai: Jan 15 2019, 02:29 PM
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 15 2019, 04:47 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jan 15 2019, 01:25 PM)
He should realize that during early years of loan repayment, the amount is used to pay the interest actually. Not really reduce the principle loan amount.
people just dont know what they get into,,,,,,,imo.

you should also let him know that by the time he finished the loan, his total prepayment will be 1.2-1.3mil..........

coolguy99
post Jan 15 2019, 08:28 PM

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

This sounds really bad. My friend had a unit there and I thought of paying him a visit to see how is the condo. I almost bought it last time round, curious if I have made the right decision.
DirectorLee
post Jan 17 2019, 07:21 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(coolguy99 @ Jan 15 2019, 08:28 PM)
This sounds really bad. My friend had a unit there and I thought of paying him a visit to see how is the condo. I almost bought it last time round, curious if I have made the right decision.
You can go take a look. If you are really interested to buy, i think wait for the release of other 4 blocks and see how the price fluctuates. Just follow Askar Perang's lelong price post.
Babizz
post Jan 17 2019, 07:58 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(DirectorLee @ Jan 16 2019, 05:21 PM)
You can go take a look. If you are really interested to buy, i think wait for the release of other 4 blocks and see how the price fluctuates. Just follow Askar Perang's lelong price post.
true that. poor maintenance of facilities so quickly. is that because of the resident quality or developer quality. no surprise for high density development.

82 Pages « < 80 81 82Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0717sec    3.13    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd January 2019 - 01:32 AM