Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Q and A CD/DVDR wont read HELP!

views

TSBook Nerd
post Nov 18 2015, 10:20 AM, updated 9y ago

1 posts

my cd/dvdr player wont read a disk and i'm running on windows 7,I tried everything from the uninstall the cd/dvd player,delete the upper lower filters,reformat my pc etc. but nothing came up,it stoped played when i borrowed my friend hard disk.when I tried to inserted any disk the player only blink 3 times and it just stop! PLEASE ANYONE CAN HELP BECAUSE I NEED TO REINSTALL MY PRINTER ON MY PC!
Zot
post Nov 18 2015, 10:28 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,592 posts

QUOTE(Book Nerd @ Nov 18 2015, 10:20 AM)
my cd/dvdr player wont read a disk and i'm running on windows 7,I tried everything from the uninstall the cd/dvd player,delete the upper lower filters,reformat my pc etc. but nothing came up,it stoped played when i borrowed my friend hard disk.when I tried to inserted any disk the player only blink 3 times and it just stop! PLEASE ANYONE CAN HELP BECAUSE I NEED TO REINSTALL MY PRINTER ON MY PC!
What is the relation your friend hard disk and the CD/DVD player? You borrowed your friend hard disk and the player stopped working? rclxub.gif

Anyway, you can just google the printer driver and download it for installation instead.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0116sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:56 PM