Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Best Perodua service centre, Pls recommend

views

TSraulxiver
post Nov 16 2015, 10:25 AM, updated 9y ago

Casual
337 posts

Pls recommend me the best perodua service centre in klang valley.

Been dealing with service center at tmn Connaught but not really satisfied with their service and attitude.
maslam
post Nov 16 2015, 10:26 AM

24 posts

go balakong lor.. not far
TSraulxiver
post Nov 18 2015, 11:16 AM

Casual
337 posts

Other than that? Any suggestion?
romuluz777
post Nov 18 2015, 11:22 AM

Regular
1,447 posts

Perodua Sentral at Jalan 19/1, Section 19, PJ.
Its quite impressive.

Eyern
post Nov 18 2015, 11:25 AM

Getting Started
102 posts

where you located? Try the one at Wangsa Maju. Service my Myvi there since 2007.

user posted image
LDP
post Nov 18 2015, 01:40 PM

Casual
457 posts

Is yr car under warranty ?

If yr warranty is over, have you consider doing it outside ?
LDP
post Nov 18 2015, 01:40 PM

Casual
457 posts

TSraulxiver
post Nov 21 2015, 01:46 AM

Casual
337 posts

QUOTE(LDP @ Nov 18 2015, 01:40 PM)

Too bad still under warranty bro, if warranty is over definitely not gonna bring it to P2 service centre
jeffW
post Nov 21 2015, 05:03 PM

Getting Started
149 posts

The SC in Penchala like to upsell.
How about using iridium plugs for Rm180?
bsl555
post Nov 21 2015, 05:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,046 posts

QUOTE(jeffW @ Nov 21 2015, 05:03 PM)
The SC in Penchala like to upsell.
How about using iridium plugs for Rm180?
My advice is don't waste money on such expensive plugs, if you insist on spending such amount, spend on top quality fully synthetic lube oil.
I've maintained my standard plugs from day 1 and never changed them yet, my mileage stands at 21k+, I last cleaned and regapped them at 17k km.
I've not felt power loss, heavier consumption or whatever issues. I'll probably replaced them at 30k km at a fraction of iridium price.

Me will rebuke these claims with 1-2 major reasons by experience. Maybe I could believe it could be worth for fit and forget it till you sell of the car after 5 years...
http://www.ngk-sparkplugs.jp/english/techi...01_1/index.html
Only when your plugs are very old and haven't been serviced/regapped during service intervals. Re-gaping and maintain sharp edge can prolong the service life of the plug till time to change. It one of the easiest job to do this. And how much is one set of these OEM plugs? RM40 at your nearest friendly parts store?
Also at RM180, you can buy top quality synt lube, Branded Dot 4 brake fluid, and Toyota Long Life coolant, all have to be changed periodically for best performance and reliability of your car.

One thing IMHO, I don't believe service centers will be consistently top quality (yes, they may do and having better adherence to manufacturer SOP) but they're also vulnerable to staff turnover and different mechanics or reception staff, save routine service of lube change and minor services. Different mechanics may have different attitudes and may differ in skills. But for self assurance, I feel more confident with authorised service centers (not always price issue) and they're likely easier to deal with with some warranty of repairs undertaken by them. I don't like argueing with other 3rd party unethical shops. Hate them washing their hands by saying..Liedat wan!..Hai Kum ke yong mah!....LOL!

This post has been edited by bsl555: Nov 21 2015, 05:35 PM
darkdevilrey
post Nov 21 2015, 07:11 PM

Silly Fools
1,155 posts

QUOTE(raulxiver @ Nov 16 2015, 10:25 AM)
Pls recommend me the best perodua service centre in klang valley.

Been dealing with service center at tmn Connaught but not really satisfied with their service and attitude.
bro

can elaborate more in details ?

because i see here n there roughly same.

dint expect 5star service at all.

chan sao lin jalan 6 is quite "ok", until they replace my cabin filter & spark plug ( i change myself ) so make me fire up, and fark them upside down.

because previous service cabin filter no bracket, why no offer me to add cabin filter.

after i diy for cabin filter, they just simply swap a new piece.

wah, like that you take the glory lo sweat.gif

spark plug just change ( off perodua record ) to G-Power Platinum, their record shows no change, so just change it.

i ask them to find back my G-Power Platinum, and ask them to inspect it vmad.gif

tongue.gif
TSraulxiver
post Nov 21 2015, 11:10 PM

Casual
337 posts

QUOTE(darkdevilrey @ Nov 21 2015, 07:11 PM)
bro

chan sao lin jalan 6 is quite "ok", until they replace my cabin filter & spark plug ( i change myself ) so make me fire up, and fark them upside down.

because previous service cabin filter no bracket, why no offer me to add cabin filter.

spark plug just change ( off perodua record ) to G-Power Platinum, their record shows no change, so just change it.

i ask them to find back my G-Power Platinum, and ask them to inspect it vmad.gif

tongue.gif
Hi bro im not expecting excellent service from them coz i know thats not possible just looking for one with mostly good reviews from others.

-PuPu^ZaPruD3r-
post Nov 22 2015, 02:22 AM

PS5 gamer + 4D addict
2,380 posts

Asjati at Jinjang smile.gif
coolstore
post Nov 22 2015, 12:06 PM

Regular
1,522 posts

QUOTE(darkdevilrey @ Nov 21 2015, 07:11 PM)
bro

tongue.gif
chan sow lin one got also lots of 'story'

basically third party 'authorised service centre' need to find way to 'cari makan' more, particularly during years ago perodua 3 years free service promotion (parts & labour) which render many 'authorised service centre' complaint 'no money earned much'... and thus they come out with extra service such as 'flush your engine', engine oil addictive to charge more even u just at 5k interval.

perodua owned service centre should be of no such practise
balakong perodua service centre got good feedback

ts should try the PJ perodua flagship centre c how, maybe would be the best among perodua centre

btw, if wanna claim warranty, still perodua owned centre can do it or do it fast

(quote an example, my driver side seat with seat height adjuster one got problem, lift up to top, it wll sink little by little then fews days it 'auto' reach lowest level. Been to an usually visit 'authorised service centre', supposed to be friendly handled right? but was told cannot claim unless liftup and it drop immediately and need ask perodua send someone here to inspect only can claim as this adjuster seat alone cost RM2000~ ... so next service round i went to perodua owned centre, informed this to service attendant, after mechanic inspect just said 'seat got noise', then proceed to seat replacement - 2 weeks later call in to replace... that's what i feel about between perodua owned centre vs authorised service centre)

but also depends on which perodua centre, some said the kepong bukit maluri perodua centre no good as well, no sure about it.

This post has been edited by coolstore: Nov 22 2015, 12:14 PM
darkdevilrey
post Nov 22 2015, 01:55 PM

Silly Fools
1,155 posts

haha,

even since

i fully supervise my car service process

i standing next to my car during the entire service, instead of sitting at waiting area

i wont say any outlet is the best, you gonna do it yourself

monitor them.

haha
SaltyBean
post Nov 22 2015, 05:03 PM

Casual
373 posts

I went to 4 service centres. (1x P2 service centre & 3x P2 authorised service centres)

I like to P2 service centre at Segambut KL compared to the Wangsa Maju, Sri Gombak, Genting Klang. (the worst)

One best reason was the Segambut personal one admits the gear box rust issue while the clown at Genting Klang said "ok ok takde masalah besar"

Even a 5 year old kid will tell you the gear box surface IS rust la bang!

I try to go to Service centre instead since that incident..

TSraulxiver
post Nov 26 2015, 03:17 PM

Casual
337 posts

so far many good reviews are from the usj19 authorized service centre, not sure though
dares
post Nov 26 2015, 03:59 PM

Enthusiast
827 posts

I dunno which one is best, but I can tell u to avoid the kinrara authorised SC.

Changed my spark plugs without telling or asking me.
TSraulxiver
post Dec 16 2015, 10:53 AM

Casual
337 posts

Any more suggestions?
THTgadgets.com
post Dec 16 2015, 03:17 PM

Bigger than Bigger
5,005 posts

QUOTE(raulxiver @ Dec 16 2015, 10:53 AM)
Any more suggestions?
Honestly, I don't know any other Perodua Center than the flagship one in PJ, as I am not a driver of their car but merely help my wife send her MYVI there for routine servicing, as well as the occasional major one. thumbup.gif

But since that Perodua Sentral is a flagship, the service level there is definitely higher than the other outlets (not forgetting that there's also a Gloria Jeans Coffee, which gives a reason not to head home while waiting for the car to be ready), why not give them a try? rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by THTgadgets.com: Dec 16 2015, 03:18 PM

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.21    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:38 AM