Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How To Check Your Forex Broker Is Genuine Or Scam, Real FX Broker VS Scam FX Broker

views

karedokx
post Oct 14 2018, 04:36 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Oct 1 2018, 03:11 AM)
Absolutely.

To conclude the hot "FAKE FX" program in the market now, below are the big 4 that we need our elite members here to hunt them down together.

1. MIA (FintechFX)
2. TriumphFX
3. Sentratama (Janis Urste)
4. Blue Trading

devil.gif
I was offered an investment at Sentratama and a few days ago I met in person with Janis Urste as the chief trader/owner of GFS (a company that do the investment for Sentratama). Talk a lot with this Janis Urste. He has lived at Jakarta for 8 years now. Speak fluent bahasa. I met his trading team at his office at Slipi area at Jakarta. He got quite a lot of institutional clients too.

He seems to be very genuine to me. He never promise of high return for the investment in his company. Even he asked me, I plan to invest my money for how long. If i plan to hold it for more than 2 years, he suggested to invest in stock market rather than the forex. Bottomline, to me, he seems so genuine and capable in the investment.

If I may know, what's is the reason you guys put him as a scam? I try to search it in this thread but couln't really find the reason. Thx in advance 🙏

Note: Regarding the MIA Fintechfx that are really 'booming' right now at Indonesia, I totally agree with u guys, that MIA is really suspicious.

This post has been edited by karedokx: Oct 14 2018, 04:37 PM
karedokx
post Oct 19 2018, 04:27 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Oct 16 2018, 11:13 PM)
Hi karedokx,

You must be new to FX investment.

Meeting an Oscar winner will not make them a genuine broker or trading. In FX, we talk about regulations and proof. He is basically hired by Sentratama to act. He definitely has some trading experiences but this doesn't make him a professional. A real good trader does not hide behind a cheap broker.

Do you know which company and bank account are you sending the money to? May be you should check the name of the company that you are investing and also the name of the license they hold. We know it's both different companies. They will not use the licensed company to raise fund. They are using a different company name to run the fake performance investment. Beware!

International regulations have a standard rules in company name. ABC D Ltd. company is not the same with ABC E Ltd.
Thx for your kind response @DrFX. The invested money is sent to Sentratama company & bank account. I have checked Sentratama is one of licensed FX company in Indonesia and approved by Indonesian government. Do you think it can be still a scam?
karedokx
post Oct 20 2018, 01:55 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Oct 19 2018, 03:48 PM)
Sentratama has 2 different companies, which one are you sending to? And which bank account?

Sentratama Investor BERJANGKA or Sentratama Investor Future?

And which company name is on your trading platform?

Indonesia license is consider tier 3 license, it's not something real investors prefer.
It is PT. Sentratama Investor Futures bank account. And the server name for the MT4 is Sentratama Investor Future. 😱 It is different from Sentratama Investor Berjangka, isn't it?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1131sec    0.35    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:28 PM