Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

255 Pages « < 224 225 226 227 228 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How To Check Your Forex Broker Is Genuine Or Scam, Real FX Broker VS Scam FX Broker

views

Poksilap
post Mar 18 2022, 05:49 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Mar 15 2022, 10:01 PM)

Usually it happened after investors reinvest everything in.
Unfortunately with the recent announcement of that EPF 10K withdrawal things, scams such as this one have been given a new leash of life. Now they could go on for a longer time before collapse since a lot of this sohais will contribute these windfall to those scammers... Haih... ohmy.gif
Poksilap
post Mar 18 2022, 05:55 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Mar 15 2022, 10:01 PM)
You are worried about someone who does not appreciate your kindness.

QUOTE(jack2 @ Mar 16 2022, 12:04 PM)
Iet it be so they learn the lesson but it is too late but sorry to say
Yeah but their children are innocent. If the worst happened they would probably have to forego higher education to help their parents pay off the debts that their parents have accumulated to invest in Triumphfx. I don't want that to happen but is powerless to do anything about it.
TSDrFX
post Mar 19 2022, 04:57 AM

Regular
1,041 posts

QUOTE(Poksilap @ Mar 18 2022, 05:55 PM)
Yeah but their children are innocent. If the worst happened they would probably have to forego higher education to help their parents pay off the debts that their parents have accumulated to invest in Triumphfx. I don't want that to happen but is powerless to do anything about it.
Somehow there are parents who promote TriumphFX together with their son and daughter. doh.gif
TSDrFX
post Mar 19 2022, 04:59 AM

Regular
1,041 posts

QUOTE(Poksilap @ Mar 18 2022, 05:49 PM)
Unfortunately with the recent announcement of that EPF 10K withdrawal things, scams such as this one have been given a new leash of life. Now they could go on for a longer time before collapse since a lot of this sohais will contribute these windfall to those scammers... Haih...  ohmy.gif
Biasalah. Malaysia really full of sohais.

TriumphFX - Singapore boss
SamTradeFX - Singapore boss
Sentratama/UW Global - Indonesia boss
Midasama - Indonesia boss

They love Malaysian.

This post has been edited by DrFX: Mar 19 2022, 05:00 AM
Don Salvatore
post Mar 19 2022, 04:37 PM

Getting Started
171 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Mar 19 2022, 04:59 AM)
Biasalah. Malaysia really full of sohais.

TriumphFX - Singapore boss
SamTradeFX - Singapore boss
Sentratama/UW Global - Indonesia boss
Midasama - Indonesia boss

They love Malaysian.
I think UW Global is Malaysian Boss also. Ernest Lee / UTS same person. They use Indonesian broker Sentratama only & Janis Urste as their trader.
TSDrFX
post Mar 19 2022, 07:43 PM

Regular
1,041 posts

QUOTE(Don Salvatore @ Mar 19 2022, 04:37 PM)
I think UW Global is Malaysian Boss also. Ernest Lee / UTS same person. They use Indonesian broker Sentratama only & Janis Urste as their trader.
Ernest Lèè is could be a marketer or proxy only. The one collecting the fund is still the Indonesian scammer.

This post has been edited by DrFX: Mar 20 2022, 12:30 AM
lavenderguy P
post Mar 21 2022, 08:47 AM

Probation
38 posts

i think those triumphfx investors all saying,"hey this triumpfx has been existing for years, no ponzi scheme will last that long to con ppl..so this one surely is safe.."
MUM
post Mar 21 2022, 10:04 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(lavenderguy @ Mar 21 2022, 08:47 AM)
i think those triumphfx investors all saying,"hey this triumpfx has been existing for years, no ponzi scheme will last that long to con ppl..so this one surely is safe.."
as Ponzi used funds from new investors to pay fake “returns” to earlier investors.
they use money from new investors to pay earlier investors and may steal some of the money for themselves.

With little or no legitimate earnings, Ponzi schemes require a constant flow of new money to survive. When it becomes hard to recruit new investors, or when large numbers of existing investors cash out, these schemes tend to collapse.

a well known ponzi scam that lasted decades
Federal investigators believe the fraud in the investment management division and advisory division may have begun in the 1970s. However, Madoff himself stated his fraudulent activities began in the 1990s.

Bernie Madoff was able to sustain the fraud for several years, withstanding a severe recession in the 1990s, a global financial crisis in 1998 and the jittery aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.
Through those years, Madoff earned a reputation as a man of his word–never failing to honour redemption requests and delivering the ‘profits’ that had been promised to his customers.

It was only after the crash of 2008 that the Ponzi scheme finally unravelled.

will the new investors be so lucky?

i don't think or suggest that triumphfx is a Ponzi scheme,....but i am more concern that it may end up with "restricted a/c access"
just like this latest posting by a forummer
Crypto platform || help needed, get restricted (Investment)
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/5255107

moneyflies.gif moneyflies.gif moneyflies.gif

This post has been edited by MUM: Mar 21 2022, 10:18 AM
TSDrFX
post Mar 21 2022, 03:03 PM

Regular
1,041 posts

Yes, that's the sohais we talked about. They ignored the facts that this TriumphFX has collapsed few times before, once in Hong Kong, Singapore follow by New Zealand.

They can twisted the fact but one thing they cant is because these scammers are still using the same web site www.tfxi.com . TriumphFX is the biggest fake Forex ponzi scheme now. Let see when we will watch the sohais on TV press conference again as victims.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/six-c...lm-scheme-forex

https://behindmlm.com/companies/triumphfx-r...r-hermes-leong/

https://www.leaprate.com/news/hong-kongs-sf...ker-tfx-global/
TSDrFX
post Mar 21 2022, 03:44 PM

Regular
1,041 posts

New FX SCAM Added to the list.

129. Herzen (AIFX Technology)
c64
post Mar 23 2022, 09:01 PM

Enthusiast
711 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Mar 19 2022, 04:57 AM)
Somehow there are parents who promote TriumphFX together with their son and daughter.  doh.gif
Really hamkachan later.... shakehead.gif
c64
post Mar 23 2022, 09:09 PM

Enthusiast
711 posts

QUOTE(Poksilap @ Mar 15 2022, 08:36 PM)
Do you know when it will collapse? I tried unsuccessfully to get my uncle and his wife out from this scheme. He will not listen to me whatever I say. He will turn 55 near the end of this year and I'm afraid after he gets his EPF money he will then pump all of it into Triumphfx. I really hope it will collapse before that because I am pretty sure he will do that if the scheme still exist by then. I don't want him spend his old days with all his hard earned money gone. All his three children are still studying and things will not be good for them if their parents lose their life savings.  sad.gif
OMG...i wish your uncle will wake up...else really chinese says ..."Lam Lou Ng Kor Tak Sei".

I have a friend also into it. I think she didn't pump too much inside i hope. Won't listen to me, waiting for the day i will say "I told you so...".

Jazzer00
post Mar 24 2022, 11:02 PM

41 posts

Hi All Sifus, OCTA FX is on the scam list and got advertised in my phone as an ad in an App as legit broker somemore. haiseyman
Poksilap
post Mar 25 2022, 11:32 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(c64 @ Mar 23 2022, 09:09 PM)
OMG...i wish your uncle will wake up...else really chinese says ..."Lam Lou Ng Kor Tak Sei".

I have a friend also into it. I think she didn't pump too much inside i hope. Won't listen to me, waiting for the day i will say "I told you so...".
On one hand, I'm also itching to say "told ya so" when it's all said and done. But knowing that life would already be ruined by then, I am probably not heartless enough to say something like that. ohmy.gif cry.gif
lavenderguy P
post Mar 26 2022, 11:57 AM

Probation
38 posts

QUOTE(Poksilap @ Mar 25 2022, 11:32 AM)
On one hand, I'm also itching to say "told ya so" when it's all said and done. But knowing that life would already be ruined by then, I am probably not heartless enough to say something like that.    ohmy.gif  cry.gif
u got a good heart..
but sometimes i can't c the look of their face as if telling you.." you stupid, invest in what stock..invest in triumphfx better, sure win.."
my friend told me that directly...she said stock got risk, this one is risk free and guarantee return and post her profit to me from time to time..

staind
post Mar 26 2022, 12:16 PM

Ain't Stopping Here
1,143 posts

QUOTE(lavenderguy @ Mar 26 2022, 11:57 AM)
u got a good heart..
but sometimes i can't c the look of their face as if telling you.." you stupid, invest in what stock..invest in triumphfx better, sure win.."
my friend told me that directly...she said stock got risk, this one is risk free and guarantee return and post her profit to me from time to time..
If they have already gain back all the capital and taken it out. It is understandable they think in such way.

TSDrFX
post Mar 26 2022, 02:40 PM

Regular
1,041 posts

QUOTE(lavenderguy @ Mar 26 2022, 11:57 AM)
u got a good heart..
Sounds familiar. JJPTR players said the same too. 🤣
ChiaW3n
post Mar 28 2022, 09:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,575 posts

What a coincidence I still got people introduce me triumpfx I can easily google it and scam come out so here I am
Lucas0323
post Mar 28 2022, 02:05 PM

Enthusiast
774 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Mar 26 2022, 02:40 PM)
Sounds familiar. JJPTR players said the same too. 🤣
All wanna get rich quick without putting any effort well imma believe pig can fly too
Yota
post Mar 28 2022, 03:44 PM

24 posts

Hi guys just wonder. Do you feel safe to leave your acc balance 100k usd for trade?

255 Pages « < 224 225 226 227 228 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0209sec    0.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:54 AM