Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How To Check Your Forex Broker Is Genuine Or Scam, Real FX Broker VS Scam FX Broker

jack2
post Nov 13 2018, 11:43 AM

Mr
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(ForexMaster1288 @ Nov 13 2018, 09:27 AM)
I'm using Canyon Ps. So far I got around >35% profit monthly which is almost same as what has been reported in the link. His profit is not as big as the other strategy manager, but it is consistent.
QUOTE(smartly @ Nov 13 2018, 09:34 AM)
>35% p.m !!!! too good to be true.
DD 60% over. Too dangerous.
ForexMaster1288
post Nov 13 2018, 11:48 AM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(jack2 @ Nov 13 2018, 11:43 AM)
DD 60% over. Too dangerous.
The DD>60% is at the beginning when he first joined the platform, you should check the recent performance from the graph. It is quite consistent recently.
mukidi
post Nov 13 2018, 11:48 AM

QUOTE(Carlspheno @ Nov 13 2018, 09:40 AM)
#mia491 #fintechfx

On ytd 12/11 James harrison traded at 1:50 leverage
(Usually 1:100)

Man i am confused nowadays scammer professional until this level now?

Is it normal for a "trader" to change leverage any dodgy thing here?
Yup just see my friend history ... yesterday only trade 0.03 lot ..

Attached Image

They starting to lower their "profit" to their MIA Member biggrin.gif ...

Carlspheno
post Nov 13 2018, 12:04 PM

QUOTE(mukidi @ Nov 13 2018, 11:48 AM)
Yup  just see my friend history ... yesterday only trade 0.03 lot ..

Attached Image

They starting to lower their "profit" to their MIA Member biggrin.gif ...
Wats the point of doing that ? They can jus lower their profit without lower the lot size anyway ?

Carlspheno
post Nov 13 2018, 04:48 PM

Guys can we keep this mia/fintechfx/james harrison discussion active pls. I am really looking forward for any info regarding this.

Brainstorm, ask question. Parking before its collapse show everyone ur "parking skill"😉
mukidi
post Nov 13 2018, 08:26 PM

QUOTE(Carlspheno @ Nov 13 2018, 03:48 PM)
Guys can we keep this mia/fintechfx/james harrison discussion active pls. I am really looking forward for any info regarding this.

Brainstorm, ask question. Parking before its collapse show everyone ur "parking skill"😉
They have back to 0.06 again ... haha ...

waiting to watch what method they will use to end the show :
a. wrong LOT (yesterday is example) and "coincidentally" got the loss trading .. (e.g for 1K deposit, from 0.06 lot .. become 6 lot ... and got wiped by volatile market)
b. FintechFX got hacked by "evil hacker" and make client trade big lot and loss like point a.
c. FintechFX is terminated by ASIC and gone missing, and MIA say they is not responsible for it, and say all client money are on fintechfx not on MIA
d. FintechFX just got MIA (Missing In Action) abruptly without any reason, and MIA say they is not responsible for it, and say all client money are on fintechfx not on MIA
e. Both MIA and FintechFX got MIA (Missing In Action) abruptly without any reason
f.
g.

ok ... just put your idea here biggrin.gif
Carlspheno
post Nov 13 2018, 11:20 PM

I still seeing many investor join....
80k, 1k , 10k...i think eventually those uncle/auntie will be the one lost the most coz they will always be the last one to be inform ,some of them dont even knw how to use wechat or dont even have an email...when mia gone they will be completely helpless.god bless they are rich.
fairylord
post Nov 14 2018, 10:40 PM

No avatar

QUOTE(Carlspheno @ Nov 13 2018, 11:20 PM)
I still seeing many investor join....
80k, 1k , 10k...i think eventually those uncle/auntie will be the one lost the most coz they will always be the last one to be inform ,some of them dont even knw how to use wechat or dont even have an email...when mia gone they will be completely helpless.god bless they are rich.
Another jjptr? All these scammers (alleged) scared out the real investor.

Carlspheno
post Nov 14 2018, 11:14 PM

I guess they got their license review succeded guys?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Carlspheno
post Nov 15 2018, 08:43 AM

No wonder so many ppl get scam hahaha coz thr is no justice. U csn easily make a scam and jus walk away with ur money 🤣🤣
mukidi
post Nov 15 2018, 09:40 AM

QUOTE(Carlspheno @ Nov 14 2018, 10:14 PM)
I guess they got their license review succeded guys?
Correction: Not License .. it's just company name registration ... from the beginning, FintechFX NEVER have Forex Broker Lincense

But yeah .. for common / non-trader people, this registration can give some "confidence" that "no problem" with fintechfx

and as you see in myfxbook discussion:

QUOTE(blackgain)
The renewal means nothing, most companies will prepare renewal 2-3 months before the yearly renewal.

Investigation still ongoing---

Our assessment of your concerns has not been completed but we will write to you once this has been done.

Regards,

Matthew Kelly
Analyst, Misconduct & Breach Reporting

Australian Securities and Investments Commission

Carlspheno
post Nov 15 2018, 10:22 AM

QUOTE(mukidi @ Nov 15 2018, 09:40 AM)
Correction: Not License .. it's just company name registration ... from the beginning, FintechFX NEVER have Forex Broker Lincense

But yeah .. for common / non-trader people, this registration can give some "confidence" that "no problem" with fintechfx

and as you see in myfxbook discussion:

QUOTE(blackgain)
The renewal means nothing, most companies will prepare renewal 2-3 months before the yearly renewal.

Investigation still ongoing---

Our assessment of your concerns has not been completed but we will write to you once this has been done.

Regards,

Matthew Kelly
Analyst, Misconduct & Breach Reporting

Australian Securities and Investments Commission

Understood what u mean.

But until today i still havent see any stigma for MIA/fintechfx (only tpfx /pruton/midasama is on the bank negara alert list)

So how ? No one can actually do something to Mia only can wait until its collapse ? Ptfx is on the alert list but Ptfx is older than Mia ( since 2016)
mukidi
post Nov 15 2018, 10:59 AM

QUOTE(Carlspheno @ Nov 15 2018, 09:22 AM)
Understood what u mean.

But until today i still havent see any stigma for MIA/fintechfx (only tpfx /pruton/midasama  is on the bank negara alert list)

So how ? No one can actually do something to Mia only can wait until its collapse ? Ptfx is on the alert list but Ptfx is older than Mia ( since 2016)
Malaysia regulator should be informed about this ... and after they really investigate this maybe they will put MIA FintechFx on alert ...
but if you see on MIA presentation there is one Dato as MIA high official .. do you know him ?

Attached Image

Anyway, just like on Indonesia, Regulator like OJK and Ministry of Communication & Information already put MIA FintechFx on Warning List, and block internet access to MIA491 and FintechFx ..

but still their operation is still continue in Indonesia, using vpn to access .. and they still recruiting new members ..

At least we provide information on internet what the risk, and if they still want to invest, it's up to them..

This post has been edited by mukidi: Nov 15 2018, 11:02 AM
Carlspheno
post Nov 15 2018, 12:16 PM

QUOTE(mukidi @ Nov 15 2018, 10:59 AM)
Malaysia regulator should be informed about this ... and after they really investigate this maybe they will put MIA FintechFx on alert ...
but if you see on MIA presentation there is one Dato as MIA high official .. do you know him ?

Attached Image

Anyway, just like on Indonesia, Regulator like OJK and Ministry of Communication & Information already put MIA FintechFx on Warning List, and block internet access to MIA491 and FintechFx ..

but still their operation is still continue in Indonesia, using vpn to access .. and they still recruiting new members ..

At least we provide information on internet what the risk, and if they still want to invest, it's up to them..
Mukidi can u confirm that indon government alrdy block access to mia491.com?
Bcoz frm wat i knw indon has the most user access to mia491.com according to alexa.com
Indonesia>malaysia>viet.

One thing i am always wonder why singapore not list in the alexa.com is it they need to reach certain amount of user as a threshold only count as ?
mukidi
post Nov 15 2018, 12:28 PM

QUOTE(Carlspheno @ Nov 15 2018, 11:16 AM)
Mukidi can u confirm that indon government alrdy block access to mia491.com?
Bcoz frm wat i knw indon has the most user access to mia491.com according to alexa.com
Indonesia>malaysia>viet.

One thing i am always wonder why singapore not list in the alexa.com is it they need to reach certain amount of user as a threshold only count as ?
you can check if the domain is blocked or not in indonesia by searching on :

https://trustpositif.kominfo.go.id/

and enter mia491.com or fintechfx.com .. and you'll get result ... record return mean that site/domain is blocked ... if no record return mean not blocked

I just check alexa now :

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/fintechfx.com
Malaysia 41.6%
Indonesia 18.3%

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/mia491.com
Singapore 40.9%
Malaysia 36.7%
Indonesia 14.8%

Before blocked .. most visitors are from indonesia ...
and that's right, it's strange no visitor from singapore to fintechfx.com that logged by alexa biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by mukidi: Nov 15 2018, 12:29 PM
Carlspheno
post Nov 15 2018, 03:16 PM

QUOTE(mukidi @ Nov 15 2018, 12:28 PM)
you can check if the domain is blocked or not in indonesia by searching on :

https://trustpositif.kominfo.go.id/ 

and enter mia491.com or fintechfx.com .. and you'll get result ...  record return mean that site/domain is blocked ... if no record return mean not blocked
I just check alexa now :

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/fintechfx.com
Malaysia 41.6%
Indonesia 18.3%

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/mia491.com
Singapore 40.9%
Malaysia 36.7%
Indonesia 14.8%

Before blocked .. most visitors are from indonesia ...
and that's right, it's strange no visitor from singapore to fintechfx.com that logged by alexa  biggrin.gif
Yes yes thts wat i mean exactly . Singaporean no nvr withdraw capital ?

cleverdragon
post Nov 15 2018, 03:31 PM

Group: Newbie

hi, i am just approaching by a agent to ask me invest in Triumph Fx.. May i know it is legal platform to invest?

Thank you...
Hermione888
post Yesterday, 02:13 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(Carlspheno @ Nov 15 2018, 03:16 PM)
Yes yes thts wat i mean exactly . Singaporean no nvr withdraw capital ?
It seems Singapore has more users than Malaysia based on the traffic of mia491 but not many withdraw their capital.
Probably they are not aware or they didn't check our forum which is famous among Malaysian. I made my withdrawal after reading this forum.
fairylord
post Yesterday, 02:40 PM

No avatar

QUOTE(Hermione888 @ Nov 16 2018, 02:13 PM)
It seems Singapore has more users than Malaysia based on the traffic of mia491 but not many withdraw their capital.
Probably they are not aware or they didn't check our forum which is famous among Malaysian. I made my withdrawal after reading this forum.
There is thread discussing on it in HWZ SG. Hangat.

Not sure if all MY users withdraw will put SG friend account at higher risk. May be you are withdrawing their money.

This post has been edited by fairylord: Yesterday, 02:41 PM

90 Pages « < 88 89 90Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0709sec    2.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th November 2018 - 02:05 AM