Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How To Check Your Forex Broker Is Genuine Or Scam, Real FX Broker VS Scam FX Broker

almeizer
post Oct 10 2018, 03:07 PM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

Just wondering why FXPrimus is under potential scam list?

I had opened account with them 2 months ago and deposit USD 2k. Year to date, getting profit of 15%+ and withdraw all of it (just keep my initial $2k). Third month onward, I have increased my capital and so far profit 4.5% after 10 days (3rd month - Oct). Well I'm withdrawing profit on monthly basis, hence the profit can be easily tracked and can use to cover my expenses.

FYI, I'm not trading myself but through their agent which sharing profit of 70/30. Looking at average 4-6% return monthly. Of course, it come with high risk (but controlled risk and stop loss of 25%).

It consider genuine investment to me. Also, this platform introduced by my share broker in Malaysia.

Good luck to you all in your investment.
terrytan
post Oct 10 2018, 11:48 PM

Terry

QUOTE(jack2 @ Oct 10 2018, 02:07 PM)
wow... minimum USD120,000.... USd36m if 300 accounts are fully deposited.

They wanna "catch" big fishes....
Hohoho... One last round like JJPTR. devil.gif
smartly
post Oct 11 2018, 03:51 PM

Regular

QUOTE(almeizer @ Oct 10 2018, 03:07 PM)

I had opened account with them 2 months ago and deposit USD 2k. Year to date, getting profit of 15%+ and withdraw all of it (just keep my initial $2k). Third month onward, I have increased my capital and so far profit 4.5% after 10 days (3rd month - Oct). Well I'm withdrawing profit on monthly basis, hence the profit can be easily tracked and can use to cover my expenses.

FYI, I'm not trading myself but through their agent which sharing profit of 70/30. Looking at average 4-6% return monthly. Of course, it come with high risk (but controlled risk and stop loss of 25%).

It consider genuine investment to me. Also, this platform introduced by my share broker in Malaysia.

i thought it was listed as scam list # 49 at the front page ?
fxbreaker
post Oct 11 2018, 10:39 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(terrytan @ Oct 10 2018, 11:48 PM)
Hohoho... One last round like JJPTR.  devil.gif
Yeah their ASIC Registration will be reviewed on 2018-11-11,
and they know ASIC WILL NOT extend their ASIC registration because of our complaints.

Just like TP Eagle, MIA will wash their hand, just saying FintechFX is SCAM but MIA isn't devil.gif
ic3moch@
post Oct 13 2018, 02:26 AM

QUOTE(DrFX @ Jun 27 2018, 05:12 PM)
Another scam FX getting real hot are MYS Capital which using SFX Markets. Anyone related to SFX Markets are all SCAMs. FAKE performance since the beginning until now. Many victims around the world!
Hi Dr.Fx, do you mind to share more info about this? I am investing in Uranus plan under this Sfx Markets by Mys Capital.

arbysburger
post Oct 13 2018, 05:26 PM

QUOTE(Hetna Ligiv @ Oct 2 2018, 01:06 PM)
ASIC has responded to my complaint on MIA491 and MY Group Fintech Co Pty Ltd.
Screenshot:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Details are erased for my personal safety =]
Any update with their follow up?
karedokx
post Oct 14 2018, 04:36 PM

QUOTE(DrFX @ Oct 1 2018, 03:11 AM)
Absolutely.

To conclude the hot "FAKE FX" program in the market now, below are the big 4 that we need our elite members here to hunt them down together.

1. MIA (FintechFX)
2. TriumphFX
3. Sentratama (Janis Urste)
4. Blue Trading

devil.gif
I was offered an investment at Sentratama and a few days ago I met in person with Janis Urste as the chief trader/owner of GFS (a company that do the investment for Sentratama). Talk a lot with this Janis Urste. He has lived at Jakarta for 8 years now. Speak fluent bahasa. I met his trading team at his office at Slipi area at Jakarta. He got quite a lot of institutional clients too.

He seems to be very genuine to me. He never promise of high return for the investment in his company. Even he asked me, I plan to invest my money for how long. If i plan to hold it for more than 2 years, he suggested to invest in stock market rather than the forex. Bottomline, to me, he seems so genuine and capable in the investment.

If I may know, what's is the reason you guys put him as a scam? I try to search it in this thread but couln't really find the reason. Thx in advance 🙏

Note: Regarding the MIA Fintechfx that are really 'booming' right now at Indonesia, I totally agree with u guys, that MIA is really suspicious.

This post has been edited by karedokx: Oct 14 2018, 04:37 PM
gantz
post Oct 14 2018, 09:52 PM

Group: Junior Member

Hi arbysburger i cant see your attachment really worried about fintechfx is genuine or not
smartly
post Oct 15 2018, 09:28 AM

Regular

QUOTE(ic3moch@ @ Oct 13 2018, 02:26 AM)
Hi Dr.Fx, do you mind to share more info about this? I am investing in Uranus plan under this Sfx Markets by Mys Capital.
try make a small withdrawal and see if money can return.
Hetna Ligiv
post Oct 15 2018, 12:00 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(arbysburger @ Oct 13 2018, 12:26 PM)
Any update with their follow up?
not yet, dear. But I will be sharing the soonest I receive any update from ASIC.
Hetna Ligiv
post Oct 15 2018, 12:19 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(gantz @ Oct 14 2018, 04:52 PM)
Hi arbysburger i cant see your attachment really worried about fintechfx is genuine or not
Sounds like you're heavily invested (that's why you're 'really worried'). You may refer to the posts earlier to have a better clarity. Encounter with MIA/FintechFX

Hope this helps in your decision-making. Keep us updated on your withdrawal progress (if you decided to withdraw from the scam). laugh.gif

Gravity
post Yesterday, 05:04 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(karedokx @ Oct 14 2018, 04:36 PM)
I was offered an investment at Sentratama and a few days ago I met in person with Janis Urste as the chief trader/owner of GFS (a company that do the investment for Sentratama). Talk a lot with this Janis Urste. He has lived at Jakarta for 8 years now. Speak fluent bahasa. I met his trading team at his office at Slipi area at Jakarta. He got quite a lot of institutional clients too.

He seems to be very genuine to me. He never promise of high return for the investment in his company. Even he asked me, I plan to invest my money for how long. If i plan to hold it for more than 2 years, he suggested to invest in stock market rather than the forex. Bottomline, to me, he seems so genuine and capable in the investment.

If I may know, what's is the reason you guys put him as a scam? I try to search it in this thread but couln't really find the reason. Thx in advance 🙏

Note: Regarding the MIA Fintechfx that are really 'booming' right now at Indonesia, I totally agree with u guys, that MIA is really suspicious.
Institution clients wont put money in Sentratama.

And if he's really that good, i doubt he will spend time talking to people.
MNet
post Yesterday, 09:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Why long term cannot invest with them?
xpmm
post Yesterday, 09:46 PM

Regular

QUOTE(MNet @ Oct 16 2018, 09:28 PM)
Why long term cannot invest with them?
bro, why you think long term can invest with them?
DrFX
post Yesterday, 11:41 PM

Casual

QUOTE(almeizer @ Oct 10 2018, 03:07 PM)

Have you google FXPrimus review or scam? Try it. They have done a lot hanky panky works to loss clients money.
DrFX
post Yesterday, 11:46 PM

Casual

QUOTE(ic3moch@ @ Oct 13 2018, 02:26 AM)
We have mentioned many times. Greedy investors still never learn.

What credibility do you think they have by running an offshore broker without any regulation restriction? Non of their myfxbook performance is using regulated brokers.

They have scam many people with fake performance in China and worldwide, MYS is just one of their fraud programs.

DrFX
post Today, 12:13 AM

Casual

Hi karedokx,

You must be new to FX investment.

Meeting an Oscar winner will not make them a genuine broker or trading. In FX, we talk about regulations and proof. He is basically hired by Sentratama to act. He definitely has some trading experiences but this doesn't make him a professional. A real good trader does not hide behind a cheap broker.

Do you know which company and bank account are you sending the money to? May be you should check the name of the company that you are investing and also the name of the license they hold. We know it's both different companies. They will not use the licensed company to raise fund. They are using a different company name to run the fake performance investment. Beware!

International regulations have a standard rules in company name. ABC D Ltd. company is not the same with ABC E Ltd.
ic3moch@
post Today, 02:14 AM

QUOTE(DrFX @ Oct 16 2018, 11:46 PM)
We have mentioned many times. Greedy investors still never learn.

What credibility do you think they have by running an offshore broker without any regulation restriction? Non of their myfxbook performance is using regulated brokers.

They have scam many people with fake performance in China and worldwide, MYS is just one of their fraud programs.
Hi Dr. Fx, thanks for the explanation, I'm totally new and fresh in forex trading, but sfx markets are 1 of the approved member by this Financial Commission. Do you mind to share some info about this Financial Commission? I read their website info at financialcommission.org

Thanks.
DrFX
post Today, 03:41 AM

Casual

QUOTE(ic3moch@ @ Oct 17 2018, 02:14 AM)
Hi Dr. Fx, thanks for the explanation, I'm totally new and fresh in forex trading, but sfx markets are 1 of the approved member by  this Financial Commission. Do you mind to share some info about this Financial Commission? I read their website info at financialcommission.org

Thanks.
Financial Commission is a self-regulatory organization and external dispute resolution (EDR) body that does not recognise by any government in the world. Basically it's formed by a group of offshore brokers who can't afford or mainly don't want to be regulated by any government, so they can run their hanky panky business. ZERO credibility.

It's just a toilet paper to show some innocent investors that they hold a "license".

83 Pages « < 81 82 83Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0468sec    2.56    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th October 2018 - 04:24 AM