Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS] 100% Authentic EASECOX Corset BIG DISCOUNT!, 雅筑宝石塑身衣大清货!!!!!!! Clothings

vivian717931
post Nov 11 2015, 06:53 PM, updated 2y ago

0 posts

For those mommies just delivered cutie baby, but mommy's figure is completely 'damaged'! Looking for something can slim down and back in shape rapidly, but refused to take slimming pil/treatment, try to consider this undergarment.
刚生产后的妈妈,这是你的恩物, 能让你安全及有效的收回那松垮垮的肥油。

For those ladies want to get in dream shape, but continue to eat eat eat, lazy to go to gym, no money to go slimming treatment, this is product may help you a lot!
给爱吃东西的MM,它可以让你继续吃东西,但又能帮你瘦身呢!

Very welcome existing Easecox user to purchase new suits with EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA DISCOUNTS given. So that you can alternately use the undergarment.
如果你想多一套来对换穿,或者你瘦了下来想要换小一号码的MM,就可以在我这购买更更更更便宜的雅筑塑身内衣!!!

Function:
**Diamant Gemstone Bust Enhancer (宝石胸衣)**:
Body slimming, breast augmentation, preventing breast cancer, aliging spinal chord.
减肥,隆胸,预防乳癌,整脊
~Health Effects: Prevent breast cancer & breast lump, reconstruct & reshape bust. 健康功效: 预防乳癌,预防乳肿瘤,超大胸之救星。
~Slimming Effects: breast firming, enhance the bust line, fast reduction on upper arm and back.
塑身功效: 健康丰胸及减胸,减手臂,减背部脂肪。

**Diamant Gemstone Waist Sculptor(宝石腰荚)**
Align Spinal Column: 7 pieces of memory alloy, immediately reduces waistline by 3-6cm. Adjust bad posture, prevent spinal scoliosis, slim waist, breast augmentation, firm buttocks
整脊: 7支记忆合金片,腰围立刻减少3-6公分,矫正不良姿势,防止脊椎变形,减腰,隆胸(挺胸),丰臀。
~Health Effects: Realign spine, balancing shoulder.
健康功效: 矫正脊椎侧弯,肩膀高低不平。
~Slimming Effects: Flatten abdomen, smaller the waist, breast augmentation.
塑身功效: 健康平腹收肚腩, 健康瘦腰, 健胸, 丰胸。

**Diamant Gemstone Butt-Hip Enhancer(宝石裤)**
16 pieces 3D tailoring, strong medium weak pressure. Flatten abdomen, Support Hip thinning thighs.
16片立体剪裁,强中弱压, 平腹,撑臀, 瘦大腿。
~Health effects: Help for menstrual pain, cold uterus, constipation, flatulence, endocrine problems.
健康功效: 减缓经痛, 子宫寒冷, 改善便秘,肠胃不顺畅,内分泌问题。
~Slimming effects: Support hips, thinning thighs, flatten abdomen.
塑身功效: 健康提臀, 瘦腿, 平腹。

2-pieces: Diamant Gemstone Bust Enhancer(long bra,short bra), Gemstone Butt-hip Enhancer

Attached Image Attached Image

Full SuiteA 3-pieces: Diamant Gemstone Bust Enhancer(short bra), Gemstone Waist Sculptor, Gemstone Butt-hip Enhancer

Attached Image

4 types of Gemstone Butt-hip Enhancer

Attached Image

There are some of the testimonials:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

FOR THOSE WHO HAS BIG BREAST or HARD TO GET A COMFORTABLE AND CORRECT BRA, EASECOX MODELLING BRA IS YOUR RIGHT CHOICE !! 大胸者/严重下垂者的救星!!!

Attached Image

BREAST ENHANCEMENT !!! 脂肪移位丰胸法 !!

Attached Image

Attached Image

We are also selling other easecox healthy products , these products are suitable for children and old folks as well...

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

With precious stones carefully selected by EASECOX to match a lady's tender skin, and using world-patented techniques, we blend minute Tourmaline into our fibers right at the earliest stages of the weaving process. These gem-encrusted fibers aid your blood circulation and metabolism, nursing you through your busy every-day life.When choosing the gems and fibers to be used in our " Underwear ", we placed their fat-moving properties and nursing abilities on an equal par, insisting on their transformation of your figure and bringing you good health. We made use of computers to calculate the directions inherent in our body fats precisely and then cut and weave the fibers to bring out the fullest potential of each and every fiber, transforming them into the world-renowned " Underwear Collection ".

Also welcome order single piece if you have budget constraint 可以单件购买的!!!!

To know the sizing for product that will suitable for you, kindly pm/email to me. I am PROFESSIONAL BODY SCULPTING DESIGNER FROM EASECOX , I CAN GIVE YOU CORRECT SIZES.

Contact me 赶快联络我:
email : sweet.beauty.sexy2@gmail.com / whatsapp or SMS : 0103937179 Vivian (prefer sms / whatsapp) thanks

保证是真品!!!!!!! 100% AUTHENTIC FROM EASECOX!!!!

Now market price is selling at least RM5000-5500 one set (price is depends on which size and series you buy), but i am selling Rm2488 per set only!!! (depends on which size and series you take) , GRAB IT NOW BEFORE SOLD OUT !!!

Dealing method: Courier service to WHOLE MALAYSIA, INCLUDING SABAH AND SARAWAK, SINGAPORE, INDONESIA, PHILIPPINE, BRUNEI, HONG KONG.  全马国内外,国际邮寄专送。(Customers pay for the postage fees / 客人自付邮费)

Contact method/details: via banking transfer (Maybank, CIMB, HongLeong, public bank, RHB), will inform in email / pm.

Note:
- Only for serious buyers.
- All products are brand new, 100% authentic and 100% imported from Japan. PM/email to me if you want to see real products pictures.
- Postage is beared by buyer according to the weight.
- Sold items are not Exchangable or Refundable due to hygiene purposes unless there is mistake of size during ordering.
- Payment must be made within 3 days after Confirmation or Reservation.
- Seller will not be responsible on any lost or damage of items during delivery.

thank you =)
notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by vivian717931: Jul 16 2019, 01:57 PM
celina_85
post Nov 14 2015, 11:59 AM

Getting Started
60 posts

pm corset price
vivian717931
post Nov 15 2015, 01:34 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(celina_85 @ Nov 14 2015, 11:59 AM)
pm corset price
Done PM rclxms.gif thank you
munkeyflo
post Dec 21 2015, 12:57 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,728 posts

user posted image

ephtan
post Mar 9 2016, 11:43 AM

8 posts

Hi,

Pls PM Diamant Gemstone Waist Sculptor price. tq.
vivian717931
post Mar 11 2016, 10:50 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(ephtan @ Mar 9 2016, 11:43 AM)
Hi,

Pls PM Diamant Gemstone Waist Sculptor price. tq.
PM done dear rclxms.gif
PolkaDotz
post Mar 15 2017, 10:20 AM

47 posts

PM me FE388
vivian717931
post Mar 24 2017, 06:23 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(PolkaDotz @ Mar 15 2017, 10:20 AM)
PM me FE388
Hi yes I have , can we continue in whatsapp? 0166237179 Vivian thank you rclxms.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0199sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:20 PM