Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Studying in the UK V4

wiraone
post Dec 30 2017, 06:26 PM

Who cares about all the stars?
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(djack @ Dec 29 2017, 06:56 AM)
there were some news on the work prospects after graduation. http://www.ibtimes.co.in/uk-makes-it-easie...ary-2018-754634

but, cant students only get their tier 2 visa if they are sponsored by a company?
It means that you can apply a T2 visa upfront, before your graduation but you need to have an offer from Tier2 sponsor first. I believe many companies start searching for talents in Spring and if you get an offer then, you can apply the T2 straight away.
djack
post Dec 31 2017, 09:01 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(wiraone @ Dec 30 2017, 06:26 PM)
It means that you can apply a T2 visa upfront, before your graduation but you need to have an offer from Tier2 sponsor first. I believe many companies start searching for talents in Spring and if you get an offer then, you can apply the T2 straight away.
im hoping to land a job here. are there any career fair that I need to be aware of? smile.gif
wiraone
post Dec 31 2017, 09:35 PM

Who cares about all the stars?
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(djack @ Dec 31 2017, 09:01 PM)
im hoping to land a job here. are there any career fair that I need to be aware of?  smile.gif
Check with your university, they usually have job fair in March. And check with the career service that you university might have for any opportunities.
Mr.dupe
post Jan 9 2018, 06:52 AM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(djack @ Dec 31 2017, 09:01 PM)
im hoping to land a job here. are there any career fair that I need to be aware of?  smile.gif
There are quite a number of career fairs, but most of them isn't that impressive. Good career fairs are normally organised by your university with well-known companies invited.
Most companies, at least competitive ones tend to start recruiting by the beginning of the academic year. If you successful, you should receive an offer by March/April.

Do bear in mind that it isn't that easy to land a job in the UK. Especially if you are not a resident

20 Pages « < 18 19 20Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0566sec    4.61    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th January 2018 - 05:39 PM