Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Inspirasi Mont Kiara, New Development along Jln Kiara 3

views

irene_yin2
post Dec 2 2017, 01:50 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

According to SA, it wil launch on Dec 13.
irene_yin2
post Dec 16 2017, 03:15 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Dec 15 2017, 07:28 AM)
šŸ”„šŸ”„BE VERY VERY CAREFUL OF DEVELOPERā€™S PROJECT MAPšŸ”„šŸ”„

Good evening guys, I just had an engaging and enlightening conversation with a client about Mont Kiara projects. (Thank you Mr.TH šŸ˜‰)

As you guys know I am selling one of the projects in Mont Kiara. Thus it is inevitable that when I discuss projects with clients, we need to do area and comparative analysis.

So in our discussion, he brought up a project in Jalan Kiara 4 that he claims is selling far cheaper than the project I am recommending.
As far as I know, the only under construction project selling cheaper than my recommendation in Mont Kiara is Inspirasi and thereā€™s a DARK reason why so. But Inspirasi is located off Jalan Kiara 3 (Jalan Segambut to be exact)

Just for my readerā€™s information, Aston Kiara 3 is located in Jalan Kiara 3 after the Kampung Segambut area. So is Inspirasi.
You see, to get to Aston Mont Kiara 3 and Inspirasi, you need to go through the maze of Jalan Segambut within Kampung Segambut.
Due to this unsavoury road, the capital appreciation of Aston Kiara 3 is among the WORST in Mont Kiara. And friends, this is the reason why Inspirasi is selling so cheap.

Anyway, I am of course surprised. I thought there is a development which I do not know as of yet. Since I am a property analyst, I felt I didnā€™t do justice to my clients if I did missed out something in Jalan Kiara 4.
However, I am just a human, and I do make mistakes. Therefore I went back to my property data. Still couldnā€™t find it. I also told Mr.TH to check with Google Map the exact location of that mystery project.

Minutes later, Mr.TH messaged me back admitting he was wrong. That project is indeed Inspirasi.
And he is NOT to be blame at all.
The culprit that led him to believe so is the DEVELOPERā€™S MISLEADING MAP.

He forwarded me the map and lo and behold, the developer ā€œconvenientlyā€ drew the project in Jalan Kiara 4 where in fact itā€™s not even in Jalan Kiara 4 nor Jalan Kiara 3.
Itā€™s Jalan Segambut. The ugly sore thumb neighbourhood of Mont Kiara.

Lesson of the day.
NEVER BELIEVE DEVELOPERā€™S MAP. šŸ˜…
Check for yourself the exact location of the project.
Never believe the agents or even me.
Always do your homework before buying.

Additional articles courtesy of propsocial.com and propertyreviews.com

inspirasi is not cheap.. it is rm800++ per sqf. it is just cheaper compare to other surrounding freehold properties is because it is leasehold.
As for the street whether it is jalan segambut or jk4, i think we need to wait and check the S&P later.

This post has been edited by irene_yin2: Dec 16 2017, 03:15 AM
irene_yin2
post Dec 16 2017, 03:10 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(lightbulk @ Dec 16 2017, 10:04 AM)
After rebate only 670psqft.. where got so expensive.
i did not said "expensive", i said it is not cheap because the other guy said it is cheap and un-trusable to have jk4 as main entrance.

Not cheap is not equivalent to expensive. Both has different definition and meaning.

after rebate still rm700++ per sqft. mostly depend to the floors but lower floors are no longer available and only bumi units.
irene_yin2
post Dec 17 2017, 12:42 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(A.B.D. @ Dec 17 2017, 11:02 AM)
To add to confusion, DBKL also refers to Jalan Kiara 4 as Jalan Segambut. This signboard is just before left turn into JK4.

[attachmentid=9437066]

Lot 1887 refers to Sefina and 53367 is Angkupuri. So Inspirasi only needs to build less than 200m road to link to this road by DBKL.
JK3 and jalan segambut are connected... hopefully they don't do the same for JK4. if like that, beginning is jk4 and then later is segambut... then the address for inspirasi is segambut adi..

SA told me the official launch is mid Dec but until now no news and is going to be end of Dec.

when do you guys think will be official launch?
if this case, still safe to sign LO first?

irene_yin2
post Jan 29 2018, 07:06 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(Aero1 @ Jan 29 2018, 12:20 PM)
70% booked!! Sure or not?
Many have already booked it during pre-launch. So lower floors not available already.

irene_yin2
post Jan 29 2018, 07:19 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

based on another nearby project site, it is showing that there is a proposed connecting road to solaris from JK4

This post has been edited by irene_yin2: Jan 29 2018, 07:23 PM
irene_yin2
post Jan 30 2018, 12:03 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(mangoproperty @ Jan 29 2018, 09:30 PM)
Which project is that?
a project for 1st time house buyer.
I am already not eligible so i only told my friends about it.

You can google it yourself.

This post has been edited by irene_yin2: Jan 30 2018, 12:05 AM
irene_yin2
post Feb 3 2018, 12:29 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(danielcwo @ Jan 31 2018, 10:21 PM)
Anyone signed LO from bank?

The APTL for IMK is out on the 23 Jan 2018
the pre launch was since Oct 2017.. many people should have gotten the bank loan, just waiting to sign SPA
irene_yin2
post Feb 11 2018, 07:49 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

i saw most property forum that they will create a group chat for the buyers. Maybe we should also use telegraph to create 1 group.
irene_yin2
post Feb 12 2018, 12:20 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(rastablank @ Feb 11 2018, 10:24 PM)
Hi future neighbour, if I'm not mistaken, one forumer here mentioned that his friends have created a group already  hmm.gif
Owhh, I'm on 16th floor  biggrin.gif

Do you know who is that so we can pm him to add us in the group?
irene_yin2
post Mar 7 2018, 11:23 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(Debbietwinklebaby @ Mar 7 2018, 08:10 PM)
Seems like it's abit close..you get an unit right? which block you took dan facing north or south? still cant make up my mind yet haha bangwall.gif
Ardena already on hold. I believe they will re-design the building structure to be not so close to Inspirasi. If not, ppl will not buy their units also if it is so close.
irene_yin2
post May 7 2018, 02:26 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 6 2018, 03:17 PM)
they changed the name from Savile to Inspirasi bcos Savile name tak boleh jalan jor........

could be due to Savile Bangsar punya case....my deduction.
heard from SA.. now all new project canot use english name, must use malay name.. that's why a lot apartments have the word "pangsapuri" in the building name.
irene_yin2
post May 19 2018, 03:22 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(hytan @ May 19 2018, 11:40 AM)
The land did not belong to Dbkl, what to do with Hannah Yeoh or Tengku Anan?
Yeah lar..
This land previously owned by UEM Sunrise mah..
The report Hannah Yeoh lodged was on Taman Rimba Kiara

This post has been edited by irene_yin2: May 19 2018, 03:23 PM
irene_yin2
post Sep 15 2021, 11:29 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

I have contacted some of you to add to the Inspirasi houseowners whatsapp group. For those still did not receive any messages from me. Please pm me

This post has been edited by irene_yin2: Sep 16 2021, 12:06 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0418sec    0.16    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:52 PM