Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

Please post GE14 related topics in the following new section ► https://forum.lowyat.net/MalaysiaVotes2018

26 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Saville @ Mont Kiara, New Development along Jln Kiara 3

WahBiang
post Sep 22 2017, 12:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Freedom828 @ Sep 22 2017, 12:30 AM)
Yup, dah tukar name to inspirasi Mont Kiara
come come, more info pls... layout done?
Quang1819
post Sep 22 2017, 09:39 AM

Regular

Saville sounds much better
Freedom828
post Sep 22 2017, 05:40 PM

Group: Junior Member

Here you go, the layout plan~~~

This post has been edited by Freedom828: Sep 22 2017, 05:44 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
Freedom828
post Sep 22 2017, 05:45 PM

QUOTE(Quang1819 @ Sep 22 2017, 09:39 AM)
Saville sounds much better
Haha, English will be inspiration Mont Kiara hmm.gif hmm.gif
Neoh1979
post Sep 23 2017, 08:00 AM

Regular

saville bangsar kena hentam...thats y chg name? inspirasi baru datang .....cantek facade

This post has been edited by Neoh1979: Sep 23 2017, 08:12 AM
Freedom828
post Sep 23 2017, 12:55 PM

QUOTE(Neoh1979 @ Sep 23 2017, 08:00 AM)
saville bangsar kena hentam...thats y chg name? inspirasi baru datang .....cantek facade
New imagination coming yea rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
propusers
post Sep 23 2017, 04:34 PM

Regular

is MKH reputation not so good?
Saville Bangsar done by MKH? saw some viral post in fb... the quality seem like very poor...
Sand Dust
post Sep 23 2017, 07:31 PM

Casual

Wonder why developers are racing to launch more development in MK.

It is already well packed.
Freedom828
post Sep 23 2017, 08:51 PM

QUOTE(propusers @ Sep 23 2017, 04:34 PM)
is MKH reputation not so good?
Saville Bangsar done by MKH? saw some viral post in fb... the quality seem like very poor...
Main con issue maybe confused.gif confused.gif
peet
post Sep 23 2017, 10:25 PM

Casual

This is a classic case of developers building for the sake of profits without a thought to whether the current infrastructure can support such high density population. With Arcoris launching soon the traffic bottleneck will get worse. I have already seen several road rage incidents due to the high congestion. For those who think I may be kidding, pls do take a drive to this place around 2pm - 3pm. Especially in front of Garden Int'l School.

corleone74
post Sep 23 2017, 11:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(peet @ Sep 23 2017, 10:25 PM)
This is a classic case of developers building for the sake of profits without a thought to whether the current infrastructure can support such high density population. With Arcoris launching soon the traffic bottleneck will get worse. I have already seen several road rage incidents due to the high congestion. For those who think I may be kidding, pls do take a drive to this place around 2pm - 3pm. Especially in front of Garden Int'l School.
Now roadworks at the 1mk junction, sewerage works. Its the idiots double parked along the road and in front plaza mk /1mk
corleone74
post Sep 23 2017, 11:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Sand Dust @ Sep 23 2017, 07:31 PM)
Wonder why developers are racing to launch more development in MK.

It is already well packed.
Kl everywhere packed.
Freedom828
post Sep 24 2017, 03:31 AM

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Sep 23 2017, 11:25 PM)
Kl everywhere packed.
yea, kl are full house nowadays ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
Freedom828
post Sep 24 2017, 03:31 AM

Hopefully, the DUKE extension will solve some of the traffic issues as well

This post has been edited by Freedom828: Sep 24 2017, 03:33 AM
peet
post Sep 24 2017, 03:02 PM

Casual

I guess one has to ask the question: Do I want to pay a premium to live in an area that is super congested due to poor infrastructure planning?

I am not discouraging ppl to buy at MK if that is your dreams. But just be careful about throwing your money at any developer who build without a thought for population density etc, just wanna maximise profits. If there is no demand, the developer will be forced to go back to the drawing board to come up with a better product at better pricing.

Btw Bangsar, after the MRT works, is now much better. Damansara Heights residential area side still good. Pantai Hills is still good. Some parts of PJ still okay. That is because they have several access roads. So it is not true that "KL everywhere packed."

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Sep 23 2017, 11:25 PM)
Kl everywhere packed.
corleone74
post Sep 24 2017, 08:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(peet @ Sep 24 2017, 03:02 PM)
I guess one has to ask the question: Do I want to pay a premium to live in an area that is super congested due to poor infrastructure planning?

I am not discouraging ppl to buy at MK if that is your dreams. But just be careful about throwing your money at any developer who build without a thought for population density etc, just wanna maximise profits. If there is no demand, the developer will be forced to go back to the drawing board to come up with a better product at better pricing.

Btw Bangsar, after the MRT works, is now much better. Damansara Heights residential area side still good. Pantai Hills is still good. Some parts of PJ still okay. That is because they have several access roads. So it is not true that "KL everywhere packed."
Ok, just to let u know, mk is not packed, are you aware. The condos are mostly 300-400 units , some of the sunrise condo are very low density, 30 units per acre, did u know. Some units here wen u look out your balcony you see only greenery.

Do u know what i consider packed? Those ppr units near pantai hill for example.

All the areas you mentioned is better than mk , I agree. But mk is pretty nice too. And mk condo is cheaper than bangsar condo (the real old bangsar) and newer. I was looking at bngsar before (Tivoli cascadium etc). Dh condo amenities are a bit remote except the newer ones at damansara city,

However I agree that the roads are a bit narrow and are jammed up during peak hours. I am also a bit worried after arcorid and ynh are up. Also I notice some staple shops around the area seem to have closed down.. Specifically banana leaf rest , podgy and the banker , etc.

This post has been edited by corleone74: Sep 24 2017, 08:31 PM
kochin
post Sep 24 2017, 10:04 PM

I just hope I do!

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Sep 24 2017, 08:25 PM)
Ok, just to let u know, mk is not packed, are you aware. The condos are mostly 300-400 units , some of the sunrise  condo are very low density, 30 units per acre, did u know. Some units here wen u look out your balcony you see only greenery.

Do u know what i consider packed? Those ppr units near pantai hill for example.

All the areas you mentioned is better than mk , I agree. But mk is pretty nice too.  And mk condo is cheaper than bangsar condo (the real old bangsar) and newer. I was looking at bngsar before (Tivoli cascadium etc). Dh condo amenities are a bit remote except the newer ones at damansara city,

However I agree that the roads are a bit narrow and are jammed up during peak hours. I am also a bit worried after arcorid and ynh are up. Also I notice some staple shops around the area seem to have closed down.. Specifically banana leaf rest , podgy and the banker , etc.
Boss ini inspirasi boleh beli kah?
With 14% discount, reckon gonna be hot sales?
Layouts seems practical and confined to just 2 types of layout makes it less headache to choose.
But developer brand name is a huge concern.
Coupled with uninspired design and facade in a so so location.
Having said that the size and price seems to hit quite a sweet spot.
corleone74
post Sep 24 2017, 10:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kochin @ Sep 24 2017, 10:04 PM)
Layouts seems practical and confined to just 2 types of layout makes it less headache to choose.
You're the boss la
But this location,, pinggiran kampung lei, its flanked by old houses, some more leasehold, then 640 units quite high dense.
Sizes and pricing quite good, yup considered sweet spot. Frankly didn't do much research on this , but from what is written here its 1000sft 670k thereabouts? If further 14%_ would be very " affordable "for an mk address.

Sales should be ok, but currently mk I think is strictly own stay, rental won't be great. Beware vacancies, I think its high here.

It is quite close to the 2 international schools and hartamas. But the traffic here is horrendous.
To me the biggest downside to this project is access and surrounding, although that should improve over time when more of the kampung I redeveloped and roads widened.

I'd still stick to jk1 , older but nicer environment and freehold, but that's just me. If for rental its about 3psf give or take , but concern is how long between tenants. Might not get the best tenants too with the surrounding as it is.

Apologies for broken reply , typing on a shitty pad

This post has been edited by corleone74: Sep 24 2017, 10:33 PM
propusers
post Sep 25 2017, 11:49 AM

Regular

QUOTE(kochin @ Sep 24 2017, 10:04 PM)
fei mao boss, after 14% discount, what is the net price?

planning to grab one?

kochin
post Sep 25 2017, 11:56 AM

I just hope I do!

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Sep 24 2017, 10:25 PM)
You're the boss la
But this location,, pinggiran kampung  lei, its flanked by old houses, some more leasehold, then 640 units quite high dense.
Sizes and pricing quite good, yup considered sweet spot. Frankly didn't do much research on this , but from what is written here its 1000sft 670k thereabouts? If further 14%_ would be very " affordable "for an mk address.

Sales should be ok, but currently mk I think is strictly own stay, rental won't be great. Beware vacancies, I think its high here.

It is quite close to the 2 international schools and hartamas. But the traffic here is horrendous.
To me the biggest downside to this project is access and surrounding, although that should improve over time when more of the kampung I redeveloped and roads widened.

I'd still stick to jk1 , older but nicer environment and freehold, but that's just me. If for rental its about 3psf give or take , but concern is how long between tenants. Might not get the best tenants too with the surrounding as it is.

Apologies for broken reply , typing on a shitty pad
QUOTE(propusers @ Sep 25 2017, 11:49 AM)
fei mao boss, after 14% discount, what is the net price?

planning to grab one?
apparently post discounts are circa RM650psf.
not cheap but not really sky high price also.

biggest concerns would be developer's ability to deliver its promises.

26 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0817sec    4.06    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd April 2018 - 08:06 PM