> Ecovillas, West Subang, launching in 2016

views

TSnookie188
post Nov 6 2015, 04:40 PM, updated 8y ago

Look at all my stars!!
2,515 posts

total 360 serviced apartments

developer : KB Group

anyone heard of this project ? lots of "eco" named projects it seems from different developers ..

ini developer has not even completed Axis Crown in Ampang for more than 5 years already and now
going to launch new projets -they have other ongoing projects in sitiawan as well..

kasihan the buyers of Axis Crown..

TSnookie188
post Nov 6 2015, 05:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,515 posts

QUOTE(elmond @ Nov 6 2015, 05:28 PM)
do the bungalow look alike saujana zero lot?

user posted image
what bungalow? this one is serviced APARTMENTS..
TSnookie188
post Nov 6 2015, 05:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,515 posts

QUOTE(gugukrez @ Nov 6 2015, 05:32 PM)
MARKETING GIMMICK.. shah alam say shah alam. put west subang pulak.. latest kk become east subang
this developer tak boleh pakai lansung - am no axis crown buyer but just beh tahan - left 10% also wont (not cant) finish completing the building
at Axis Crown ..10%!! for crying out loud...

dunno lah - maybe the buyers of Axis crown should go demo at their launch of Ecovillas..
and "force" the developer to deal with the completion once and for all..

TSnookie188
post Nov 6 2015, 06:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,515 posts

QUOTE(Mr.JJchampian @ Nov 6 2015, 05:53 PM)
u mean? construction not complete?
yes ..NOT COMPLETED meaning no handover to buyers..

dun talk about LAD owing to the buyers ..

TSnookie188
post Nov 6 2015, 06:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,515 posts

QUOTE(rainman19 @ Nov 6 2015, 06:01 PM)
buddy,
PJ axis and pandan Axis is different.....
RK group aka founder name, i think Zaj properties is another entity to prevent spoil founder reputation.
yes RK and Zaj are the same group ..

they keep changing their company names to confuse people..

for Axis development, they owe TNB more than a million ..they collect all the monies from the owners /tenants, so why did they
not pay?? ..
TSnookie188
post Nov 6 2015, 07:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,515 posts

QUOTE(rainman19 @ Nov 6 2015, 06:34 PM)
i think past 3 months suppose to preview sang sarang resort (GRR% project) but last mins event pull out.
dono whs wrong
not enuf fund to roll, tats y TNB bill outstanding come into picture
another GRR attempt?

ini Roslan Khalid (RK) developer also signed GRR contracts with some Axis Retail owners - pay only 4 or 5 months lepas itu habuk pun tak ade..

now owners jumping up and down because developer not paying anymore..

TSnookie188
post Nov 6 2015, 08:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,515 posts

[quote=propusers,Nov 6 2015, 06:16 PM]
http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/SME/201...-off/?style=biz

Found a news for RK Group at TheStar website.
Roslan with a scale model the proposed Sang Sarang development in Lumut, Perak.
[attachmentid=5247472]
As a young architect, Datuk Roslan Khalid learned about the aspects of designing, managing and building residential projects. This experience was what drove him to be a successful developer.

Today, he is the head of developer at RK Group (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, which was set up in 2000.
Roslan feels developers should treat buyers with respect and show them the kind of quality you put into your development.

“The greatest satisfaction is seeing clients telling me this is what they’ve been looking for. I’m not one who competes with others.

I like to ‘build and grow’. Development is more than just designs, it’s also the functionality, viability and capability to develop the project,” he said.
And guess what the projects found in KB Group website?

http://www.kbgroup.com.my/projects/
unquote

vomit vomit - "treat buyers with respect"?? - adui...talk is cheap...

better ask Axis Crown buyers whether he treated them with respect or not - by not completing the project..?
TSnookie188
post Mar 31 2016, 06:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,515 posts

QUOTE(halilsaid12 @ Mar 31 2016, 05:47 PM)
The Axis Crown Project in Ampang was launched by Reliable Capacity Sdn. Bhd. (RK Group), which has NOW been acquired by us - Convergent Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (CSSB). Currently, CSSB is in the process of conducting its due diligence towards successful completion of the project.

We understand that about 90% of the Axis Crown project has been completed, which shows the commitment of the developer. But, 10% of the finishing works in the last phase i.e. Axis Pandan was stalled due to various extraneous factors, including market volatility, outside the control of the developer.  We are now working with relevant state authorities and regulators, to secure a consensus from buyers / investors for completion of the project. For more details, please contact Ms. Yusni Khan, General Manager of CSSB at +603-92819797 / 9696.
acquired ? Reliable Capacity and convergent solutions may sound different companies but aren't they in the same group?

please kindly tell us how long has this axis crown project been delayed?

Wl LAD be paid since its delayed already for 5 years or more?

did the developer convert part of the common area to develop more units to be sold?

market volatility?? - every developer in this country experience the same "volatility" but so many of them have completed their projects
and handed over and you guys been dancing around for years and singing the same old song that its 90% completed..years ya..and still singing the
same old song..pleeeeeeeeeeeze...

so do you care to advise WHEN will this Axis crown be completed..?? reply here so everyone can be witness ya..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:30 PM