> Ecovillas, West Subang, launching in 2016

views

TSnookie188
post Nov 6 2015, 08:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,486 posts

[quote=propusers,Nov 6 2015, 06:16 PM]
http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/SME/201...-off/?style=biz

Found a news for RK Group at TheStar website.
Roslan with a scale model the proposed Sang Sarang development in Lumut, Perak.
[attachmentid=5247472]
As a young architect, Datuk Roslan Khalid learned about the aspects of designing, managing and building residential projects. This experience was what drove him to be a successful developer.

Today, he is the head of developer at RK Group (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, which was set up in 2000.
Roslan feels developers should treat buyers with respect and show them the kind of quality you put into your development.

“The greatest satisfaction is seeing clients telling me this is what they’ve been looking for. I’m not one who competes with others.

I like to ‘build and grow’. Development is more than just designs, it’s also the functionality, viability and capability to develop the project,” he said.
And guess what the projects found in KB Group website?

http://www.kbgroup.com.my/projects/
unquote

vomit vomit - "treat buyers with respect"?? - adui...talk is cheap...

better ask Axis Crown buyers whether he treated them with respect or not - by not completing the project..?
nexona88
post Nov 6 2015, 11:54 PM

VIP Club House
All Stars
24,603 posts

simply change change name so that people won't know about their previous history..

helloo people nowadays sudah pandai lah tongue.gif yawn.gif
halilsaid12
post Mar 31 2016, 05:47 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(nookie188 @ Nov 6 2015, 04:40 PM)

total  360 serviced apartments

developer : KB Group

anyone heard of this project ?  lots of "eco" named projects it seems from different developers ..

ini developer has not even completed Axis Crown in Ampang for more than 5 years already and now
going to launch new projets -they have other ongoing projects in sitiawan as well..

kasihan the buyers of Axis Crown..
The Axis Crown Project in Ampang was launched by Reliable Capacity Sdn. Bhd. (RK Group), which has NOW been acquired by us - Convergent Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (CSSB). Currently, CSSB is in the process of conducting its due diligence towards successful completion of the project.

We understand that about 90% of the Axis Crown project has been completed, which shows the commitment of the developer. But, 10% of the finishing works in the last phase i.e. Axis Pandan was stalled due to various extraneous factors, including market volatility, outside the control of the developer. We are now working with relevant state authorities and regulators, to secure a consensus from buyers / investors for completion of the project. For more details, please contact Ms. Yusni Khan, General Manager of CSSB at +603-92819797 / 9696.

TSnookie188
post Mar 31 2016, 06:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,486 posts

QUOTE(halilsaid12 @ Mar 31 2016, 05:47 PM)
The Axis Crown Project in Ampang was launched by Reliable Capacity Sdn. Bhd. (RK Group), which has NOW been acquired by us - Convergent Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (CSSB). Currently, CSSB is in the process of conducting its due diligence towards successful completion of the project.

We understand that about 90% of the Axis Crown project has been completed, which shows the commitment of the developer. But, 10% of the finishing works in the last phase i.e. Axis Pandan was stalled due to various extraneous factors, including market volatility, outside the control of the developer.  We are now working with relevant state authorities and regulators, to secure a consensus from buyers / investors for completion of the project. For more details, please contact Ms. Yusni Khan, General Manager of CSSB at +603-92819797 / 9696.
acquired ? Reliable Capacity and convergent solutions may sound different companies but aren't they in the same group?

please kindly tell us how long has this axis crown project been delayed?

Wl LAD be paid since its delayed already for 5 years or more?

did the developer convert part of the common area to develop more units to be sold?

market volatility?? - every developer in this country experience the same "volatility" but so many of them have completed their projects
and handed over and you guys been dancing around for years and singing the same old song that its 90% completed..years ya..and still singing the
same old song..pleeeeeeeeeeeze...

so do you care to advise WHEN will this Axis crown be completed..?? reply here so everyone can be witness ya..

unknown12345
post Dec 6 2016, 05:52 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(halilsaid12 @ Mar 31 2016, 05:47 PM)

We understand that about 90% of the Axis Crown project has been completed, which shows the commitment of the developer. But, 10% of the finishing works in the last phase i.e. Axis Pandan was stalled due to various extraneous factors, including market volatility, outside the control of the developer.  We are now working with relevant state authorities and regulators, to secure a consensus from buyers / investors for completion of the project. For more details, please contact Ms. Yusni Khan, General Manager of CSSB at +603-92819797 / 9696.
Hi guys,

By reading through here I am able to confirm that CSSB is now taking over of Axis fiesta right? and as the quote above mentioned about this Yusni Khan person, i have also did a little background search.. guess who is she? look through the link below and you will know does this CSSB and RK/KB has any connections.

A Crook will also be a Crook. especially an old CROOK!

Best Theme Resort - http://pipda.com.my/#section-nomination
Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pg/RamadaLumutReso...f=page_internal

Im sure u are part of CSSB, please check who is your boss before trying to convince ppl.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0377sec    3.85    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 09:20 PM