views

Rabel
post Nov 3 2017, 09:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,386 posts

QUOTE(Babizz @ Nov 2 2017, 11:07 PM)
pic for ur reference
Must be much much careful if wanna to buy northern part of setia alam
Now can expand in low cost apartment area . How abt future if continue expand. 活人越來越多。死人也会越來越多。
edtai
post Nov 3 2017, 10:38 AM

Enthusiast
913 posts

QUOTE(Rabel @ Nov 3 2017, 09:49 AM)
Must be much much careful if wanna to buy northern part of setia alam
Now can expand in low cost apartment area . How abt future if continue expand. 活人越來越多。死人也会越來越多。
It is not expansion. It is shrinking indeed. I have seen a map from PKNS before. In fact the area next to Rimba Villa was dedicated for cemetery purpose but now has changed to residential purpose.

CGT1221
post Nov 3 2017, 10:55 AM

47 posts

QUOTE(edtai @ Nov 3 2017, 08:42 AM)
Air BnB should be OK. We will decide it once CF received.

By the way, Decora floor plan is much much better than Edulis. Damn!
Mind to share some photos after u got the CF?
Is Edulis rooms with timber strips flooring?
I noticed the earlier batches doesn't come with this.
Rabel
post Nov 3 2017, 11:14 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,386 posts

QUOTE(edtai @ Nov 3 2017, 10:38 AM)
It is not expansion. It is shrinking indeed. I have seen a map from PKNS before. In fact the area next to Rimba Villa was dedicated for cemetery purpose but now has changed to residential purpose.
That y must Very very be careful. Ini boleh hand country.
They can change to residential now. Who knows they will change the empty land next to u to others purpose.
My personal opinion only. There is the risk here since cemetery oredy located in tis area. Dun play play
jeoneun
post Nov 3 2017, 11:29 AM

Getting Started
228 posts

Any sifu here can advise the actual situation of setia alam traffic? Is it really that bad?
edtai
post Nov 3 2017, 01:19 PM

Enthusiast
913 posts

QUOTE(CGT1221 @ Nov 3 2017, 10:55 AM)
Mind to share some photos after u got the CF?
Is Edulis rooms with timber strips flooring?
I noticed the earlier batches doesn't come with this.
Yes. It is timber strips flooring from the stair at ground floor all the way up to 1st and 2nd floor flooring area. It looks nice though. Each stair step height is relatively low if compare with my current DSL house so you don't need to raise leg high when walking up each stair step.

Back kitchen has no wooden door but grill door only. This is like WTF. Need to get all the Edulis resident to have group complaint.

Try to post photos tonight with personnel laptop.

This post has been edited by edtai: Nov 3 2017, 01:21 PM
edtai
post Nov 3 2017, 01:32 PM

Enthusiast
913 posts

QUOTE(jeoneun @ Nov 3 2017, 11:29 AM)
Any sifu here can advise the actual situation of setia alam traffic? Is it really that bad?
Wait for WEC interchange complete then the traffic could be relief a bit as resident from Meru and BBR could use it to access to NKVE via North Klang tol instead of SA tol. Connection from North SA to DASH sounds like mistery as it needs to route through or cut through the small portion of reserve jungle which is owned by PKNS or others. I don't see it can progress in short term period. If this connection really feasible then traffic at Persiaran Meru to NKVE will relief a lot.

Those involve in this DASH project or working in PKNS may able to anwer it.

8sg9ft
post Nov 3 2017, 01:40 PM

blablabla
1,765 posts

QUOTE(edtai @ Nov 3 2017, 01:19 PM)
Yes. It is timber strips flooring from the stair at ground floor all the way up to 1st and 2nd floor flooring area. It looks nice though. Each stair step height is relatively low if compare with my current DSL house so you don't need to raise leg high when walking up each stair step.

Back kitchen has no wooden door but grill door only. This is like WTF. Need to get all the Edulis resident to have group complaint.

Weird that the back door is just grill door. But it's already stated in the brochure that the back entrance door is a grill door.

http://www.setiaalam.com.my/download/preci...is-brochure.pdf

CGT1221
post Nov 3 2017, 02:02 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(edtai @ Nov 3 2017, 01:19 PM)

Thanks for pointing out the pro & cons, bro.
Gosh, i'm not aware the spec stated back door as "grill door". Decora also same.. argh.. wth..

Appreciate your kindness to share the photos, many thanks!!
BEANCOUNTER
post Nov 3 2017, 02:16 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Nov 3 2017, 01:40 PM)
Weird that the back door is just grill door. But it's already stated in the brochure that the back entrance door is a grill door.

just to confirm....
wet kitchen is grille door and dry yard got no door?

8sg9ft
post Nov 3 2017, 02:25 PM

blablabla
1,765 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 3 2017, 02:16 PM)
just to confirm....
wet kitchen is grille door and dry yard got no door?
From the floor plan the wet kitchen has no door to go the outside of the house. Only the yard has it. So I'm assuming that's the "back entrance" door they specified in the brochure.
jrshow
post Nov 3 2017, 02:44 PM

Regular
1,968 posts

QUOTE(Rabel @ Nov 3 2017, 11:14 AM)
That y must Very very be careful. Ini boleh hand country.
They can change to residential now. Who knows they will change the empty land next to u to others purpose.
My personal opinion only. There is the risk here since cemetery oredy located in tis area. Dun play play
cemetery will not alang alang at the pkns place,ithink will be all centralize at the northsite,which hardly seen by us. except those low cost apartment andshop at precicnt 17

This post has been edited by jrshow: Nov 3 2017, 02:44 PM
edtai
post Nov 3 2017, 02:44 PM

Enthusiast
913 posts

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Nov 3 2017, 01:40 PM)

Yes. It is stated grill door but it is also not making sense to have grill door only without wooden door as dog or cat or insert or snake dust can get in easily into the whole house. The livinf room even come with aircond point for aircond installation. Hence you need to build a wooden door if you want to install aircond in living and dining room. This is first I hear...

This post has been edited by edtai: Nov 3 2017, 02:46 PM
8sg9ft
post Nov 3 2017, 02:53 PM

blablabla
1,765 posts

QUOTE(edtai @ Nov 3 2017, 02:44 PM)
Yes. It is stated grill door but it is also not making sense to have grill door only without wooden door as dog or cat or insert or snake dust can get in easily into the whole house. The livinf room even come with aircond point for aircond installation. Hence you need to build a wooden door if you want to install aircond in living and dining room. This is first I hear...
Haha yeah it doesn't make sense at all especially when it can lead to animals coming into the house. Really weird design concept by the architect to have a grill back door and the developer's design person who approved it also must have the same weird thinking.
Rabel
post Nov 3 2017, 03:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,386 posts

QUOTE(jrshow @ Nov 3 2017, 02:44 PM)
cemetery will not alang alang at the pkns place,ithink will be all centralize at the northsite,which hardly seen by us. except those low cost apartment andshop at precicnt 17
To be frank, the risk still there especially if the empty land can link from cemetery. Who want to buy the mil or few hundred k house if one day the cemetery is nearer to ur house? Now developer can tell no issue. Once 100% hand over. I think they will tell us , tis is out of their control .
Yip the cemetery eyes view can be blocked by apartment but does not mean dun hv.
jrshow
post Nov 3 2017, 03:22 PM

Regular
1,968 posts

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Nov 3 2017, 02:53 PM)
Haha yeah it doesn't make sense at all especially when it can lead to animals coming into the house. Really weird design concept by the architect to have a grill back door and the developer's design person who approved it also must have the same weird thinking.
save cost bro
kelchai
post Nov 3 2017, 05:02 PM

Enthusiast
854 posts

QUOTE(jrshow @ Nov 3 2017, 03:22 PM)
save cost bro
Flush door is cheaper then grill door bro..

limsc07
post Nov 3 2017, 05:19 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(edtai @ Nov 3 2017, 01:32 PM)
Wait for WEC interchange complete then the traffic could be relief a bit as resident from Meru and BBR could use it to access to NKVE via North Klang tol instead of SA tol. Connection from North SA to DASH sounds like mistery as it needs to route through or cut through the small portion of reserve jungle which is owned by PKNS or others. I don't see it can progress in short term period. If this connection really feasible then traffic at Persiaran Meru to NKVE will relief a lot.

Those involve in this DASH project or working in PKNS may able to anwer it.
Hopefully SA will have hightway connection directly to DASH. This will enhance the overall township. 😀. SA ppl must lobby for it.
edtai
post Nov 3 2017, 07:01 PM

Enthusiast
913 posts

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by edtai: Nov 3 2017, 07:14 PM
edtai
post Nov 3 2017, 07:12 PM

Enthusiast
913 posts

user posted image