Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Travel while pregnant, Air travel, sea travel, etc...?

views

domchan1007
post Apr 28 2016, 05:29 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(Amanda85 @ Apr 27 2016, 11:24 AM)
If is red/brown then is abnormal discharge, which need to investigate further by a gynae.
I heard that can apply feminine wash in vagina as the treatment
Any product to recommend instead of going to the hospital?
because I'm very busy with my job
hanishoney
post Apr 29 2016, 06:34 PM

Getting Started
299 posts

QUOTE(domchan1007 @ Apr 28 2016, 05:29 PM)
I heard that can apply feminine wash in vagina as the treatment
Any product to recommend instead of going to the hospital?
because I'm very busy with my job
Please don't use feminine washes. They actually mess with the natural good bacterial that protect your vagina so then bad bacteria can come in and live there instead of being killed off by the good bacteria. For a healthy vagina, it's always best to take yogurt or other sources of pre and probiotics.

For products to recommend for your abnormal discharge, you really should get a doctor to check it out. Vaginal infections can travel up into the womb and harm the baby if continued. And when pregnant, you don't want to simply take whatever product recommended on the internet. What if they recommend something that harms your baby? A doctor who recommends things that harm will lose their license to practice, so they're very careful with your safety. People on the internet have nothing to lose to simply recommend anything.

Though I'm wondering why this question is being asked under travel with pregnant instead of a post of its own.
andrekua2
post Apr 29 2016, 07:50 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,490 posts

QUOTE(domchan1007 @ Apr 25 2016, 05:15 PM)
I was told by my sis who has pregnant for 5 months already that she is suffering in discharge issue
Her discharge is think and cloudy, sometimes she felt itchy in the vagina and around the vulva
I have no idea whats wrong with her. Anyone here experienced before?
Didnt she already have a gynae by now? Just consult with gynae. If you are not pregnant, free to try any remedy. Pregnant time better just consult gynae for peace of mind. Mom needs lots of rest and sleep.
domchan1007
post May 2 2016, 04:22 AM

23 posts

QUOTE(hanishoney @ Apr 29 2016, 06:34 PM)
Please don't use feminine washes. They actually mess with the natural good bacterial that protect your vagina so then bad bacteria can come in and live there instead of being killed off by the good bacteria. For a healthy vagina, it's always best to take yogurt or other sources of pre and probiotics.

For products to recommend for your abnormal discharge, you really should get a doctor to check it out. Vaginal infections can travel up into the womb and harm the baby if continued. And when pregnant, you don't want to simply take whatever product recommended on the internet. What if they recommend something that harms your baby? A doctor who recommends things that harm will lose their license to practice, so they're very careful with your safety. People on the internet have nothing to lose to simply recommend anything.

Though I'm wondering why this question is being asked under travel with pregnant instead of a post of its own.
Thanks for your advises, I will tell her about this. Somemore, I have no experience about this
so, I had told her to consult with gynae to get the right treatment when she go for the next pregnancy checking
domchan1007
post May 2 2016, 04:28 AM

23 posts

QUOTE(andrekua2 @ Apr 29 2016, 07:50 PM)
Didnt she already have a gynae by now? Just consult with gynae. If you are not pregnant, free to try any remedy. Pregnant time better just consult gynae for peace of mind. Mom needs lots of rest and sleep.
She thought this is just a small matter but I'm so worry about her
so I seek for opinion from expert here first before I make any decision
memying
post May 2 2016, 04:36 AM

19 posts

I was suffer in abnormal discharge issue years ago, but I have been recovered after applied Canesten which gave by gynae
All I do is just apply the tablet into my v. It's working fine and I have fully recover in few months after apply it
The product can be find in pharmacy, you can look for it.
IMO better consult gynae and get advise before applying any medicine

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:00 PM