post Nov 2 2015, 12:49 PM, updated 7y ago

16 posts

Anyone had info or work at this company? hmm.gif
Can share please?
commtrader
post Dec 6 2016, 11:10 PM

Casual
343 posts

no need to provide capital and allow you to trade for the company?
poooky
post Dec 7 2016, 09:00 AM

Casual
393 posts

It's a prop trading firm that used to be known as "Swift Trade" in Canada before it was shut down by regulators a few years back. Then reopened as Orbixa and now daytradetheworld. This place is basically a trading arcade for a lack of a better description.

Company provides you with capital to trade with and you're expected to earn a certain amount in order to "graduate". Stop loss set at $50-$100. No basic or EPF as you're a non-exec. Your share of profits is 30% less transaction costs, cost of using their software, etc. You get some training, but don't expect much from it.

Now to the real question everyone has in mind - Can you make money? Possibly. Don't expect to be a rainmaker though. You won't be driving g0dcar or cash purchasing a banglo in central KL anytime soon. In other words, if you're thinking of easy money please move along.

If you're still in school or are jobless then sure, go try it out. But if you're already working then I'd advise to stay away.

Long term prospects - Prop trading is dead or dying

This post has been edited by poooky: Dec 7 2016, 09:01 AM
Jay Jay Lim
post Jan 26 2017, 09:58 AM

1 posts

It is not 30% sharing profit. Is 20% only. Heard that have to deduct some business cost. Company more than a year but no successful live trader. They claimed that they have professional day trader to train you but they only hired fresh grad to teach you basic chart. They brag about teaching you to become billionaire but their director dare not even trade in live market. Company policy keep on changing and disorganized. They only accept fresh grad and intern to join. Heard that Director are from China. Be careful with businessmen from China. Could be international money laundering activities using our young and naive Malaysian to help them.
Alex_Inquisitor
post Apr 6 2017, 03:33 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Jay Jay Lim @ Jan 26 2017, 09:58 AM)
It is not 30% sharing profit. Is 20% only. Heard that have to deduct some business cost. Company more than a year but no successful live trader. They claimed that they have professional day trader to train you but they only hired fresh grad to teach you basic chart. They brag about teaching you to become billionaire but their director dare not even trade in live market. Company policy keep on changing and disorganized. They only accept fresh grad and intern to join.  Heard that Director are from China. Be careful with businessmen from China. Could be international money laundering activities using our young and naive Malaysian to help them.
You worked there before?
lihongmint
post Jul 11 2017, 10:15 AM

Getting Started
164 posts

This company keep on hiring in jobstreet.
https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/proprie...54?fr=23&src=12

HK, europe market for futures.
Unless you get proper guide, it is not easy.
MavisGan
post Aug 4 2017, 03:59 PM

5 posts

Do not waste your time. I spent few months there and get nothing. They gave a lot of unreasonable reason to hold your profit. They keep changing the rules& target to make you stay in training stage, you will never pass the test to become independent traders. That's why they still keep hiring new trader after years in Malaysia. Some good trader who really can earn money already left as they cannot get their money. The Top trader who receive reward you see in FB - they only get a few ringgit, not enough to pay for the parking. For the free technical lesson they hold, you can easily get from Investopedia. There is no free lunch in this world. Last, the Instructor there cannot even understand basic trading indicators, i wonder how they trained students to become billionaire like what they said in the Jobstreet. LOL.
lihongmint
post Aug 11 2017, 03:18 PM

Getting Started
164 posts

QUOTE(MavisGan @ Aug 4 2017, 03:59 PM)
Do not waste your time. I spent few months there and get nothing. They gave a lot of unreasonable reason to hold your profit. They keep changing the rules& target to make you stay in training stage, you will never pass the test to become independent traders. That's why they still keep hiring new trader after years in Malaysia.  Some good trader who really can earn money already left as they cannot get their money. The Top trader who receive reward you see in FB - they only get a few ringgit, not enough to pay for the parking. For the free technical lesson they hold, you can easily get from Investopedia. There is no free lunch in this world. Last, the Instructor there cannot even understand basic trading indicators, i wonder how they trained students to become billionaire like what they said in the Jobstreet. LOL.
Really? It is a scam!!
DO you know trading prior that?

They actually get 91% of the profit and do not even share with the traders. Shame on them. Really wish the whole world to know that.
Hold your commission? Just report to the related government ministry or even MCA...

If the trader is making consistent money, they can trade by their own, unless, there is something special in their trading system.

And the admin girl, really not professional

FYI, their commission base on tier, 1%,10% and 20% the max.

In the PDT industry, the standard is 40%.

Well, since PDT position is rare in Malaysia, 20% still acceptable if they really provide something.
But the tier is depends on the tarders performance and something from 20% can drop to 1% in a matter of a few hours.

When I heard of the little admin girl who don't know how to trade said 1%, i almost want to run away from their office.

This post has been edited by lihongmint: Aug 11 2017, 03:23 PM
lihongmint
post Aug 11 2017, 03:41 PM

Getting Started
164 posts

Do not waste your time. I spent few months there and get nothing. They gave a lot of unreasonable reason to hold your profit. They keep changing the rules& target to make you stay in training stage, you will never pass the test to become independent traders. That's why they still keep hiring new trader after years in Malaysia.  Some good trader who really can earn money already left as they cannot get their money. The Top trader who receive reward you see in FB - they only get a few ringgit, not enough to pay for the parking. For the free technical lesson they hold, you can easily get from Investopedia. There is no free lunch in this world. Last, the Instructor there cannot even understand basic trading indicators, i wonder how they trained students to become billionaire like what they said in the Jobstreet. LOL.
You should review NGS in the jobstreet and tell the story

NGS Analytics Sdn Bhd
post Aug 15 2017, 07:10 PM

6 posts

We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations, and we would like to address the concerns you raised. It is important to let everyone know about what we do and what we try to provide. Always keep in mind, training is free, and there are no obligations to stay or do anything for our benefit.
We have never held profit for reasons not clearly explained well before you start earning. In all situations where a trader has consistent performance, they will be paid monthly. There ARE traders that are compensated monthly without any issue (we do not understand at all the point above that traders aren't compensated). People in the office know this, and anyone is free to ask about it. There are NO "top traders" who can earn money, but were not paid. If they were not paid, it was due to their performance being in the negative. Due to the uncertainty of this field, traders have fluctuating performance and of course this will affect their final results. It is standard and beyond reasonable for prop trading to pay out one month later to account for negative performance. There have been no traders that were profitable and unable to get their compensation. This has never happened, and will not in the future. Any trader that decides to leave NGS will be paid any owed amounts. We have always been very clear and upfront regarding compensation. We have been operating for 2 years, and if we did not compensate as we state, we would have had to face legal issues long ago.
Next, your concerns with the training. Due to constantly changing market conditions and the pool of traders coming in, we regularly make adjustments to our plans. Remember, the majority of the people coming in have NO experience whatsoever with financial markets. With this in mind, experienced traders may find the training value lacking. We are more than happy to discuss custom programs and incentives for traders that can prove they are profitable from day 1, not requiring any training.
Regarding compensation, that is simply a decision we make based on our expenditures and targets. It is unfair to say the industry average is x% without a proper comparison, that is, another office offering the same direct market access, same markets, working environment, equipment, and access to trainers. We are situated in a safe location, that's easily accessible (security cards required to enter the building) and newer computer systems. If you can bring to our attention another company offering a competitive package, we would very likely reassess to remain the best option in Malaysia.
You pointed out that everyone can learn everything on Investopedia. We agree that Investopedia is a great resource and we recommend using it to supplement your training, but I'm sure one of the reasons that you stayed at NGS for months was because of the environment. A person at home reading Investopedia can only apply their knowledge in an extremely limited manner. For example, no one wanting to be a car mechanic would just read about car parts then apply for a job. We provide a training platform that gives you direct access to the market, but more importantly, the trader will be in an environment filled with like-minded individuals. This is the key value proposition of coming to NGS. You can share your experiences with others who have the same goals, trading the same instruments, and exchanging ideas and theories. There are many forums that discuss investing/trading, but how easy is it to learn from others there?
Finally, what are some things that make us unique versus other companies in Malaysia? Beyond what we wrote above, we provide access to most markets in the world. Very few prop or day trading firms can claim the same. Many companies can offer access to the US markets, but most people don't want to work 9pm to 5am. We offer compensation during training while other companies only provide compensation when they start earning money for real.
We understand that we cannot meet everyone's expectations. Trading is not easy, and it is a field that requires passion, patience, and dedication. But at the end of the day, we strongly believe that the vast majority of people coming to NGS leave with more knowledge and understanding of financial markets, and because we do not require training fees, would agree that there is a lot of value.
If you have any other questions or concerns, we are happy to help. We just hope that anyone who wishes to discuss NGS discuss what we try to offer, including the effort the trainers and management put into each and every person there, as to what you expect.

NGS Analytics Sdn Bhd
post Aug 15 2017, 07:12 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(lihongmint @ Aug 11 2017, 03:18 PM)
Really? It is a scam!!
DO you know trading prior that?

They actually get 91% of the profit and do not even share with the traders. Shame on them. Really wish the whole world to know that.
Hold your commission? Just report to the related government ministry or even MCA...

If the trader is making consistent money, they can trade by their own, unless, there is something special in their trading system.

And the admin girl, really not professional

FYI, their commission base on tier, 1%,10% and 20% the max.

In the PDT industry, the standard is 40%.

Well, since PDT position is rare in Malaysia, 20% still acceptable if they really provide something.
But the tier is depends on the tarders performance and something from 20% can drop to 1% in a matter of a few hours.

When I heard of the little admin girl who don't know how to trade said 1%, i almost want to run away from their office.
Hi ,

We are sorry that you did not find NGS to be a good fit for your situation. We provide a unique service and are sometimes misunderstood. We would like to take this opportunity to clarify some points.

• Our payouts do go over 20%, but is better explained in person during the interview.
• Our compensation starts from early on in the training before the potential trader has even started trading live. We are unaware of any other company that provides the same.
• We provide access to markets that no other company in Malaysia does at the moment.
• We are happy to take in people with absolutely no experience with trading and teach them the fundamentals.
• Maybe you and others with experience are interested in opening and managing your own trading floor.

For more information , you can click this link below :http://www.ngs.com.my/faq
elanne_beach
post Aug 19 2017, 12:58 PM

7 posts

I have been in NGS around 4 months before joining the 'real' PDT industry with another two firm. One is a boutique sg trading firm and currently with a local investment bank.

NGS
commission and benefits: no basic, commission by tier from zilch to 20%. No benefits, insurance or EPF
working environment: normally 8 to 5, but it is up to you. I am trading for Asia market futures index. Not much discussion or team work. All about yourself. No real leaders that tell the strategies of the day. Almost all are freshies. The most experience traders only has 1 yr+ experience. Around 30 traders inside.
Training: Since I have 3 yrs trading experience since uni, I have know all TA before join them. They train mainly via videos and sometimes by leaders. Basic chart analysis with indicators. Not what is the essence of success in trading.
How much earn per month: ~1.5k in first month and last month. about 3k for 2nd and 3rd month. Consider above average. Most of the traders only earn RM500 to roughly RM 1.5k per month. Sometimes they can earn beyond 5k per month. It is hard to earn more not just lack of the skill but also commission rate can drop from 20% to zilch anytime if you have a bad day. This is the catch. Payment sometimes delayed but still pay, but not sure for now.
Capital given: said given roughly USD 300k/HKD 3 mil capital. But actually they just need to put a deposit USD 30k to allow you to trade big

SG boutique trading firm
commission and benefits: SGD 2500, commission individual 25% plus group performance 10%. Benefits covered
working environment: normally 8am to 10pm, as I have to cover asia and europe market. They are seasoned traderwith 20 yrs experience as my mentor and will monitor and review my trades everyday. I also need to provide to collect data for analysis for seniors. It is just 9 traders inside. Half of them over 10 yrs of experience.The workload is high but worth it. Many one leg kicking work for junior from using Bloomberg terminal(NGS don't have one) to research for senior, to do trade in the SG and asia market in the morning.
Training: I learn the real traits of trading with successful traders around and they are willing to train you although it is on job training.
How much earn per month: SGD 2.5k + SGD 2k +~SGD1K(group profit) average for my two months stint there.
Capital given: SGD 500K, due to newbie and havent taking the module 1A and 1B

Investment bank (local)
commission and benefits: MYR 2000, commission 40%. Benefits ,EPF, medical covered
working environment: normally 8am to 7pm. Easier life as reserach is done by analyst. Many support from others dept. Still, we still do some own research. 15 people in equities team, 5 in futures. Half of them and traders in their 40s. Nice and willing to guide me if I have any questions. Morning meeting to discuss of what we expected for the market before it opens. Reviews US last night performance. List out the possibilities of opportunities. very organised.
Training: two weeks tarning by different traders. More like sharing their own experience. It is important. Also, they are mentor who will overlook my performance weekly. You have to explain why you buy this and sell that.
How much earn per month: from 12k to 30k. Actually my return is just low end 3% to high end 3%. Still far away from others senior who joke they can buy a C class benz in a good month. One traders with 5 yrs experience just bought a service apartment in KLCC areas, with cash!!
Capital given: RM 1 mil, after I passed module 9 and 10, they raised to 1.5 mil and sign a new contract.

After with other firm, I doubt NGS is a real prop trading firm. They keep saying they are training center.
what's more bank negara guidelines does not allow to trade/invest for other people money with a license. None of the traders in NGS has it.
it is true only when you earn, only ngs earn. But you are unlikely earn enough (rm 1k per month enough?) with no proper training and guide from seasoned traders with yrs experience. Keep on changing the tier of commision to benefit ngs is another.

how much ngs can earn a month?
one trader earn 5k for ngs after paid 10/20% commission. 30 traders will make them 150k per month. consider they put a max rm 10k as deposit, they need 2 months to get back their investment.
this is why they can just hired anyone with no experience. If one quit, they just find another one to replace with no risk. no salary or any extra cost.

(commission rate shall be transparent and stated clearly in agreement)

devilsmaysmile
post Aug 21 2017, 11:55 AM

1 posts

well, if you are looking for fun, then this is the company you should go for. I stayed there more than one year. I have so many funniest experience with this company.

Salary:No basic, no insurance no EPF, purely commission (it is acceptable, this company is not as big as investment bank or SG prop firm, then we can expect there is good training to compensate us. Besides that, you are trading boss's money, you might lose more than what you earn). As a trader, you are risk taker, if salary cannot be double of normal employee (dont forget, you dont have insurance EPF), which is mentioned by others, like 1k, then it is not worth to risk your time for small return.

Training: if you are newbie, then definitely it is something new to you. But, if you have little experience, all they teach are very basic, it wont make you become profitable trader. Whatever they teach, you can simply find it on Youtube. The company is very disorganized, you are on your own, basically it makes no difference if you trade at home.

Trainer: They are not experienced traders, when you trade at prop firm, what you can expect is to learn from those who are experienced, surround by pro trader, hopefully one day you can become who they are, but the reality is not. They dont even know what is the essence of professional trader. So we have to work on our own. I and my friends (ex-colleague) work hard together, and our performance have some improvement (we know nothing of trading at the very beginning). Here come the funny thing, the trainer starts to follow whatever we have done, in the other way, newbie train trainer? The most funniest thing is, those improvements are what we newbie suggested to the trainer at first, and trainer rejects the ideas. Since he rejects our suggestions, why after all he follows what he rejects? This is leadership?

Trader Performance Assessment: Since trainer can't teach, then the boss who open this company should be a pro trader right? wrong, they never trade at company and they never bother to train trader. They assess their trader performance by looking at the P/L only. Yes, it is true, objective of a trader is to earn profit, but they never assess our losing trade, so they never know why their trader lose money, all they care is the Profit. What they want is, everyday trader makes profit, NO LOSING! it is doable for stock day trader, you have many counters to trade, but it is too much to request if you only trade ONE PRODUCT. if you lose money, they will angry with you. Trading is a business which incurs profit and loss, in the end of the day, your profit is more than what you lose consistently, then you are good enough. They only care profit, they never see into the loss factor, they angry with you because you lose, not angry because of you are not disciplined. This is the way of professional trader behave? I doubt it.

Rules and regulation: Keep changing to keep their benefits. It is fine that prop firm requests their traders trade according their rules, then they should train us how to trade under their rules. I already mentioned, there is no such training, ok, fine, we develop on our own. We make strategy according market behaviours, but the strategy does not meet their rules. Every trader is unique, you cannot use fix rules on their trading style, unless you train them with your style to follow company rules. So we have own strategy, and need company to do some rule adjustments, guess what? it is rejected with no space of discussion. They don't give anything, so we develop something, then everything is rejected. Guess what? After leaving, some of us really make consistent profit.

Hidden Cost: During interview, they never mention this. How I know? Those who have gone live trading told us, there is a lot of hidden fees, such as water and electricity, rental of the trading sit, gateway fees, internet fees and bla bla bla. Besides the profit split, the company also earns profit from traders. To me, it is fine, some international prop firms operate under this business model as well. But what makes me leaving company is, I feel like being cheated, they dont tell you at the very beginning, if they say so, then I might just walk away. I'm not sure this is criminal case or not, I was cheated and wasted my time on a hopeless business.

Conclusion:
They have a division at China, it is workable to do in China, they have huge population, if you cant do it, just let go, someone else can replace you. I dont think it works in Msia. Some more, if you are potential newbie, then you might get killed on trading because they give you wrong concept of trading, so many potential traders left company, like what I mentioned, after leaving, some of them really make consistent profit, then who are losing factors? Think by yourselves.
NGS Analytics Sdn Bhd
post Aug 21 2017, 06:32 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(devilsmaysmile @ Aug 21 2017, 11:55 AM)
well, if you are looking for fun, then this is the company you should go for. I stayed there more than one year. I have so many funniest experience with this company.

Salary:No basic, no insurance no EPF, purely commission (it is acceptable, this company is not as big as investment bank or SG prop firm, then we can expect there is good training to compensate us. Besides that, you are trading boss's money, you might lose more than what you earn). As a trader, you are risk taker, if salary cannot be double of normal employee (dont forget, you dont have insurance EPF), which is mentioned by others, like 1k, then it is not worth to risk your time for small return.

Training: if you are newbie, then definitely it is something new to you. But, if you have little experience, all they teach are very basic, it wont make you become profitable trader. Whatever they teach, you can simply find it on Youtube. The company is very disorganized, you are on your own, basically it makes no difference if you trade at home.

Trainer: They are not experienced traders, when you trade at prop firm, what you can expect is to learn from those who are experienced, surround by pro trader, hopefully one day you can become who they are, but the reality is not. They dont even know what is the essence of professional trader. So we have to work on our own. I and my friends (ex-colleague) work hard together, and our performance have some improvement (we know nothing of trading at the very beginning). Here come the funny thing, the trainer starts to follow whatever we have done, in the other way, newbie train trainer? The most funniest thing is, those improvements are what we newbie suggested to the trainer at first, and trainer rejects the ideas. Since he rejects our suggestions,  why after all he follows what he rejects? This is leadership?

Trader Performance Assessment: Since trainer can't teach, then the boss who open this company should be a pro trader right? wrong, they never trade at company and they never bother to train trader. They assess their trader performance by looking at the P/L only. Yes, it is true, objective of a trader is to earn profit, but they never assess our losing trade, so they never know why their trader lose money, all they care is the Profit. What they want is, everyday trader makes profit, NO LOSING! it is doable for stock day trader, you have many counters to trade, but it is too much to request if you only trade ONE PRODUCT. if you lose money, they will angry with you. Trading is a business which incurs profit and loss, in the end of the day, your profit is more than what you lose consistently, then you are good enough. They only care profit, they never see into the loss factor, they angry with you because you lose, not angry because of you are not disciplined. This is the way of professional trader behave? I doubt it.

Rules and regulation: Keep changing to keep their benefits. It is fine that prop firm requests their traders trade according their rules, then they should train us how to trade under their rules. I already mentioned, there is no such training, ok, fine, we develop on our own. We make strategy according market behaviours, but the strategy does not meet their rules. Every trader is unique, you cannot use fix rules on their trading style, unless you train them with your style to follow company rules. So we have own strategy, and need company to do some rule adjustments, guess what? it is rejected with no space of discussion. They don't give anything, so we develop something, then everything is rejected. Guess what? After leaving, some of us really make consistent profit.

Hidden Cost: During interview, they never mention this. How I know? Those who have gone live trading told us, there is a lot of hidden fees, such as water and electricity, rental of the trading sit, gateway fees, internet fees and bla bla bla. Besides the profit split, the company also earns profit from traders. To me, it is fine, some international prop firms operate under this business model as well. But what makes me leaving company is, I feel like being cheated, they dont tell you at the very beginning, if they say so, then I might just walk away. I'm not sure this is criminal case or not, I was cheated and wasted my time on a hopeless business.

Conclusion:
They have a division at China, it is workable to do in China, they have huge population, if you cant do it, just let go, someone else can replace you. I dont think it works in Msia. Some more, if you are potential newbie, then you might get killed on trading because they give you wrong concept of trading, so many potential traders left company, like what I mentioned, after leaving, some of them really make consistent profit, then who are losing factors? Think by yourselves.
Hi there, we understand you're frustrated, especially since you've devoted 1+ year of your time at NGS. Many of the points you raised are very subjective, and there is no answer, but the fact that you stayed so long must be because you felt there was value to it. You could have left after 1 day if you felt our services were inadequate, but you chose to stay 12+ months. I think that speaks more to the positive of coming to NGS.

It is fair to say that the results are not as good as you expected, but hurtful and libelous to us to spread false information.

There are no hidden fees at NGS. The only fee that is required is the entitlement fee for whatever market you decide to trade. This information is not hidden. If you do some basic research, you will see that all prop trading firms have this fee. If you look at charting software like eSignal, they charge a fee for every market you want to access. This is the same.

Gateway fees are fees charged by the broker and have nothing to do with NGS. Those fees clearly show up in the software with every trade. It's impossible you are unaware.

Water, electricity, internet, rental of the seat. This is false. No one has EVER paid for any of that nor would they ever have to. NGS pays for the office rent and utilities, as any normal company.

Now, to address the misconceptions. We believe many people are frustrated because they don't understand what we're providing. We accept all people that are interested and introduce them to the markets. The growth of each trader is dependent upon their own efforts. It's unreasonable to expect NGS to not charge a training fee, but provide service equivalent to those that do. Our training is very rigid, yes, but there are reasons for this. We do not have the resources to have a training manager for evaluating every trade the 50-100 traders make each day. In the beginning, we use a limited number of products to be able to compare results across the trading floor. As the trader gains experience, they are given opportunities to trade the stock markets and other products.

We are positive traders that have left NGS have gone on find success. Now, whether their time at NGS had positive benefits? We believe so, even if it's impossible to prove.

We would love to hear about any other company in the KL area that provides the same opportunities to the same audience. It would be impossible to satisfy everyone, but if we can improve our service, we will do so of course.
NGS Analytics Sdn Bhd
post Aug 21 2017, 07:15 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(elanne_beach @ Aug 19 2017, 12:58 PM)
I have been in NGS around 4 months before joining the 'real' PDT industry with another two firm. One is a boutique sg trading firm and currently with a local investment bank.

NGS
commission and benefits: no basic, commission by tier from zilch to 20%. No benefits, insurance or EPF
working environment: normally 8 to 5, but it is up to you. I am trading for Asia market futures index. Not much discussion or team work. All about yourself.  No real leaders that tell the strategies of the day. Almost all are freshies. The most experience traders only has 1 yr+ experience. Around 30 traders inside.
Training: Since I have 3 yrs trading experience since uni, I have know all TA before join them. They train mainly via videos and sometimes by leaders. Basic chart analysis with indicators. Not what is the essence of success in trading.
How much earn per month: ~1.5k in first month and last month. about 3k for 2nd and 3rd month. Consider above average. Most of the traders only earn RM500 to roughly RM 1.5k per month. Sometimes they can earn beyond 5k per month. It is hard to earn more not just lack of the skill but also commission rate can drop from 20% to zilch anytime if you have a bad day. This is the catch. Payment sometimes delayed but still pay, but not sure for now.
Capital given: said given roughly USD 300k/HKD 3 mil capital. But actually they just need to put a deposit USD 30k to allow you to trade big

SG boutique trading firm
commission and benefits: SGD 2500, commission individual 25% plus group performance 10%. Benefits covered
working environment: normally 8am to 10pm, as I have to cover asia and europe market. They are seasoned traderwith 20 yrs experience as my mentor and will monitor and review my trades everyday. I also need to provide to collect data for analysis for seniors. It is just 9 traders inside. Half of them over 10 yrs of experience.The workload is high but worth it. Many one leg kicking work for junior from using Bloomberg terminal(NGS don't have one) to research for senior, to do trade in the SG and asia market in the morning.   
Training: I learn the real traits of trading with successful traders around and they are willing to train you although it is on job training.
How much earn per month: SGD 2.5k + SGD 2k +~SGD1K(group profit) average for my two months stint there.

Investment bank (local)
commission and benefits: MYR 2000, commission 40%. Benefits ,EPF, medical covered
working environment: normally 8am to 7pm. Easier life as reserach is done by analyst. Many support from others dept. Still, we still do some own research. 15 people in equities team, 5 in futures. Half of them and traders in their 40s. Nice and willing to guide me if I have any questions. Morning meeting to discuss of what we expected for the market before it opens. Reviews US last night performance. List out the possibilities of opportunities. very organised.
Training: two weeks tarning by different traders. More like sharing their own experience. It is important. Also, they are mentor who will overlook my performance weekly. You have to explain why you buy this and sell that.
How much earn per month: from 12k to 30k. Actually my return is just low end 3% to high end 3%. Still far away from others senior who joke they can buy a C class benz in a good month. One traders with 5 yrs experience just bought a service apartment in KLCC areas, with cash!!
Capital given: RM 1 mil, after I passed module 9 and 10, they raised to 1.5 mil and sign a new contract.

After with other firm, I doubt NGS is a real prop trading firm. They keep saying they are training center.
what's more bank negara guidelines does not allow to trade/invest for other people money with a license. None of the traders in NGS has it.
it is true only when you earn, only ngs earn. But you are unlikely earn enough (rm 1k per month enough?) with no proper training and guide from seasoned traders with yrs experience. Keep on changing the tier of commision to benefit ngs is another.

one trader earn 5k for ngs after paid 10/20% commission. 30 traders will make them 150k per month. consider they put a max rm 10k as deposit, they need 2 months to get back their investment.
this is why they can just hired anyone with no experience. If one quit, they just find another one to replace with no risk. no salary or any extra cost.

We would like to address some of the incorrect information you have provided.

NGS does not require a 30k deposit to "trade big". We are not a broker and we do not accept deposits. We have traders that currently have access to inexcess of 500,000 USD live. There is nothing fake about that and everyone in the office can see. These traders have never given a deposit.

At the end, you also wrote, consider they put a max rm 10k as deposit. Again, no one has ever given a deposit to NGS. We do NOT take deposits.

Regarding your alternative suggestions, we are happy that you provided information and details. We are always striving to exceed the standards of other comparable companies.

First of all, we do not hire employees, otherwise the number of people that would be able to benefit from NGS would be much smaller. So, EPF and such is not applicable. We have no training fees and no other things that would financially prevent the person from leaving at any time.

SG boutique trading firm: We believe this is a great option if you are able to relocate to SG and have the savings to live there while you learn. As they're not even in the same country, it is difficult to compare to us in any way. We are a local company that is accessible to everyone. Also, from your description, their hiring criteria is assumedly vastly different from ours. We would hazard they want people with a finance or engineering background and demonstrable skills. We are happy to take anyone including those with a job and want to learn for their own enjoyment or just learning. If we required each applicant to know what a Bloomberg terminal is or the monthly cost, we would have very, very few people taking advantage of our resources :slightly_smiling_face:

Investment bank: Again, this is another situation where to get hired, you must have the qualifications.

As someone like yourself with 3+ years experience, we agree there are other options available. But we want to state again, we accept all people that have the required computer skills and the passion to learn. We do not discriminate against educational background or job experience. We also provide opportunities to part time traders who don't have to give up their stable jobs and are looking for supplemental income.

Thank you

lihongmint
post Aug 22 2017, 10:58 PM

Getting Started
164 posts

QUOTE(devilsmaysmile @ Aug 21 2017, 11:55 AM)

Trainer: They are not experienced traders, when you trade at prop firm, what you can expect is to learn from those who are experienced, surround by pro trader, hopefully one day you can become who they are, but the reality is not. They dont even know what is the essence of professional trader. So we have to work on our own. I and my friends (ex-colleague) work hard together, and our performance have some improvement (we know nothing of trading at the very beginning). Here come the funny thing, the trainer starts to follow whatever we have done, in the other way, newbie train trainer? The most funniest thing is, those improvements are what we newbie suggested to the trainer at first, and trainer rejects the ideas. Since he rejects our suggestions,  why after all he follows what he rejects? This is leadership?

Conclusion:
If you think you was cheated as the agreement promised differently, I suggest you to look for Michael chong
Chong still mans his office on the 7th floor of Wisma MCA, Jalan Ampang

If you suspected money laundering, then DAP may be better as it will be more publicities
MavisGan
post Aug 23 2017, 09:19 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(lihongmint @ Aug 22 2017, 10:58 PM)
If you think you was cheated as the agreement promised differently, I suggest you to look for Michael chong
Chong still mans his office on the 7th floor of Wisma MCA, Jalan Ampang

If you suspected money laundering, then DAP may be better as it will be more publicities
The losses involved are not much, just a few thousand and maybe our precious time. If you search help from MCA or DAP, you must first report to the Police. Some of us still in the UNI and some of us just left school. That's why we just walked away and leave. bangwall.gif

lihongmint
post Aug 23 2017, 10:41 AM

Getting Started
164 posts

QUOTE(MavisGan @ Aug 23 2017, 09:19 AM)
The losses involved are not much,  just a few thousand and maybe our precious time. If you search help from MCA or DAP, you must first report to the Police. Some of us still in the UNI and some of us just left school. That's why we just walked away and leave.  bangwall.gif
Well, it is the reason why more and more people went into their trap as well. If the victims also keep quiet, that is why things continue
This is why they make use of the fresh grads and interns, though I also doubt someone can trade with people's money without license in Malaysia. If not mistaken with BNM regulations, traders must have to pass certain papers to trade for people.

Yes, a few k losses is small for one. If there are 100 peoples like you as a victims, the amount money is quite huge. I just suggest to you guys but you guys as victims can decide la.
MavisGan
post Aug 23 2017, 11:53 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(NGS Analytics Sdn Bhd @ Aug 15 2017, 07:10 PM)
We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations, and we would like to address the concerns you raised. It is important to let everyone know about what we do and what we try to provide. Always keep in mind, training is free, and there are no obligations to stay or do anything for our benefit.
We have never held profit for reasons not clearly explained well before you start earning. In all situations where a trader has consistent performance, they will be paid monthly. There ARE traders that are compensated monthly without any issue (we do not understand at all the point above that traders aren't compensated). People in the office know this, and anyone is free to ask about it. There are NO "top traders" who can earn money, but were not paid. If they were not paid, it was due to their performance being in the negative. Due to the uncertainty of this field, traders have fluctuating performance and of course this will affect their final results. It is standard and beyond reasonable for prop trading to pay out one month later to account for negative performance. There have been no traders that were profitable and unable to get their compensation. This has never happened, and will not in the future. Any trader that decides to leave NGS will be paid any owed amounts. We have always been very clear and upfront regarding compensation. We have been operating for 2 years, and if we did not compensate as we state, we would have had to face legal issues long ago.
Next, your concerns with the training. Due to constantly changing market conditions and the pool of traders coming in, we regularly make adjustments to our plans. Remember, the majority of the people coming in have NO experience whatsoever with financial markets. With this in mind, experienced traders may find the training value lacking. We are more than happy to discuss custom programs and incentives for traders that can prove they are profitable from day 1, not requiring any training.
Regarding compensation, that is simply a decision we make based on our expenditures and targets. It is unfair to say the industry average is x% without a proper comparison, that is, another office offering the same direct market access, same markets, working environment, equipment, and access to trainers. We are situated in a safe location, that's easily accessible (security cards required to enter the building) and newer computer systems. If you can bring to our attention another company offering a competitive package, we would very likely reassess to remain the best option in Malaysia.
You pointed out that everyone can learn everything on Investopedia. We agree that Investopedia is a great resource and we recommend using it to supplement your training, but I'm sure one of the reasons that you stayed at NGS for months was because of the environment. A person at home reading Investopedia can only apply their knowledge in an extremely limited manner. For example, no one wanting to be a car mechanic would just read about car parts then apply for a job. We provide a training platform that gives you direct access to the market, but more importantly, the trader will be in an environment filled with like-minded individuals. This is the key value proposition of coming to NGS. You can share your experiences with others who have the same goals, trading the same instruments, and exchanging ideas and theories. There are many forums that discuss investing/trading, but how easy is it to learn from others there?
Finally, what are some things that make us unique versus other companies in Malaysia? Beyond what we wrote above, we provide access to most markets in the world. Very few prop or day trading firms can claim the same. Many companies can offer access to the US markets, but most people don't want to work 9pm to 5am. We offer compensation during training while other companies only provide compensation when they start earning money for real.
We understand that we cannot meet everyone's expectations. Trading is not easy, and it is a field that requires passion, patience, and dedication. But at the end of the day, we strongly believe that the vast majority of people coming to NGS leave with more knowledge and understanding of financial markets, and because we do not require training fees, would agree that there is a lot of value.
If you have any other questions or concerns, we are happy to help. We just hope that anyone who wishes to discuss NGS discuss what we try to offer, including the effort the trainers and management put into each and every person there, as to what you expect.
Yes Sir, your company have been operating for two years, but for the past one & half year your company did not have any successful live traders. You will never get legal issue because traders are not afford to get lawyers. Do i need to remind you that your company only recruit fresh grad and intern?
For the environment, we don't mind working in an area surrounding by garbage if your company has the value.

NGS Analytics Sdn Bhd
post Aug 23 2017, 04:23 PM

6 posts

Sorry, again, we can only apologize since it seems you have had a bad experience at NGS. We disagree with some of the statements above, but admit we can do better. We will get more feedback on how to improve and do our best. For anyone with questions, please feel free to contact us.
DannyEvil
post Aug 23 2017, 07:19 PM

1 posts

I have been in ngs more than 3 month after that i found out some issue on below so i decide to quit NGS

1)You saw the fb page post those dinner all is management people and there is no one trader inside this calling fun environment working place? trader and management also cannot do well
2)If you are looking for experience maybe you can go to try it but if you looking for long term and fix income please don't come to NGS because NGS does not provide any fix income and EPF all those
3)Other than that one of the china boss will keep washing your mind and say what billionaire trader.. 穷到只剩下钱?? those slogan to washing people mindset
4)We can joining to learn but there is no professional trader to teach .leader also not even a live trader how can he or she willing to teach us? There is no successful trader in NGS all they say those successful trader is based on China and oversea so you will not know is that truth or not
5)20% is the worst and lowest commissions... imagine that u earning 10k usd n u only entitle to get rm2k wtf? you really think that rm2k enough to survive? And i recently saw on jobstreet that they hire new admin executives come wt free parking benefits only???!!!
6) for the platform I am very curious that why the history data will gone sometimes? not saying that p8 is the best platform? n it always server down make unconvinced to trader you are the biggest trading firm why there will having this kind of issue?
7)for some management people i personally think that there are crazy and useless.they just keeping and say busy on it and that but actually he or she is just watching fb and drama all the time during office hour still blame trader and say trader visit Youtube and make the line become slow but why he or she don't think about it self? only trader watching Youtube? You as a management people using working hour to visit those Youtube,FB and drama is that truth then?
8)for the weekly reward totally is cheap people 1% you think really much? this just a skill use to cheat more n more victim to join only. for the weekly reward that is the most worst thing 1%? you think we are beggar? only few ringgit on it. pay parking also not enough la

conclusion is ngs might be a scam company (not sure) but there are treat trader as not human there are treat trader like kids and does't put much effort on trader to train trader.
Amberamber
post Aug 25 2017, 12:32 PM

2 posts

I spent half year in NGS and realised below issues:

HIDDEN COST
Yes, there is Hidden cost like rental of the trading sit. I have clarified this statement with the Director of Hammer Co. before she left NGS early this year. There is some cost traders need to bear and NGs decided not to disclose to traders during interview.
Hammer Co is supposed to be the subsidiary of NGS. The Directors are Malaysian. However, they closed down the company with unknown reason and advice all their traders to leave NGS before they leave. Something must be wrong.

EMPLOYEE
This is not true that NGS does not have Employees. The admin girl is very impolite and rude.

Training
Training is given but in an unprofessional way. You are encouraged to develop your own trading strategy, but not guarantee they will accept. The Director will wash your brain and attract you to spend more time with them so that they will train you to become millionaire traders. Really very sound like China conman in direct selling company. I never see this Director trade in live market and earn real money. For those trader still in NGS, pls challenge this Director to trade hand in hand in live market with u.Those gurus in other prop trading firm really trade together with traders.

Environment
This week you could be a top trader, they would give best compliment and thoughtful praise on you, but next week they could issue letter and ask you to leave, reason is your attitude not fit their office culture. This is so demoralised. Traders treated like small kids, no respect at all.

Trading system ppro8
Lousiest i have ever seen after I joined other local IB. Frequent breakdown. Stop loss order sometime didn’t hit. Real time market feed delayed and sometime not tally with the chart.

FB weekly top trader
NOT trading in LIVE market. Reward only few ringgits. Those traders in FB look like have been used to display wrong information to the public, so that they could attract more students to join them.

Profit Sharing
20% for traders, traders still have to bear some cost. If I can earn USD$1,000 a month, I only entitle to get RM800.00, if so what for I trade in NGS and share my profit with them, I can trade through local bank myself. Nowadays a lot of local IB already provides access to different kind of foreign markets. NGS is looking for GENIUS TRADER who can earn money for them. Genius and Stupidity, you choose.
Amberamber
post Aug 25 2017, 12:38 PM

2 posts

NGS said they are powered by Day trade the World ( DTTW). DTTW formerly known as Swift Trade, a company that shut down by Ontario Securities Commission a few years back due to market manipulation. Please Google more yourselves.

Guys and girls, maybe NGS is right that they provide a homey and cosy working space for us to learn trading, but everything in FOC ? Are they big charity organisation? And Yes, NGS is right, we can leave anytime if it doesn’t meet our expectation, we have nothing to lose, but think again there must be something they want from you. For those who just leave school or intern, I sincerely advise you to think twice before joining as we wouldn’t know the background of the company, whether the company involved in money laundering or illegal activities. Think again, if they can register their company in Malaysia obviously they already prepared on the legal side. In Bolehland, everything is possible. They can only reassure you that they are genuine businessman, but how about Bank Negara and SC? They can defend themselves using beautiful word and sentences here, you can pretend the sharing by other traders in this forum are blacken NGS’s reputation with purpose, but are you afford to take the consequences if there is really something behind this company. Please avoid. Do not make trouble to yourselves.

Please check the penalties for AML/CFT in Malaysia.

elanne_beach
post Aug 25 2017, 09:02 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(NGS Analytics Sdn Bhd @ Aug 21 2017, 07:15 PM)
We would like to address some of the incorrect information you have provided.

NGS does not require a 30k deposit to "trade big". We are not a broker and we do not accept deposits. We have traders that currently have access to inexcess of 500,000 USD live. There is nothing fake about that and everyone in the office can see. These traders have never given a deposit.

At the end, you also wrote, consider they put a max rm 10k as deposit. Again, no one has ever given a deposit to NGS. We do NOT take deposits.

Regarding your alternative suggestions, we are happy that you provided information and details. We are always striving to exceed the standards of other comparable companies.

First of all, we do not hire employees, otherwise the number of people that would be able to benefit from NGS would be much smaller. So, EPF and such is not applicable. We have no training fees and no other things that would financially prevent the person from leaving at any time.

SG boutique trading firm: We believe this is a great option if you are able to relocate to SG and have the savings to live there while you learn. As they're not even in the same country, it is difficult to compare to us in any way. We are a local company that is accessible to everyone. Also, from your description, their hiring criteria is assumedly vastly different from ours. We would hazard they want people with a finance or engineering background and demonstrable skills. We are happy to take anyone including those with a job and want to learn for their own enjoyment or just learning. If we required each applicant to know what a Bloomberg terminal is or the monthly cost, we would have very, very few people taking advantage of our resources :slightly_smiling_face:

Investment bank: Again, this is another situation where to get hired, you must have the qualifications.

As someone like yourself with 3+ years experience, we agree there are other options available. But we want to state again, we accept all people that have the required computer skills and the passion to learn. We do not discriminate against educational background or job experience. We also provide opportunities to part time traders who don't have to give up their stable jobs and are looking for supplemental income.

Thank you
Which part I mention the trader need to pay deposit? If it is not clear, I make it clear now.
NGS paid the deposit. It is only USD 3k or to 5k, not a capital like USD 300k.
Small company like NGS, can afford 30 traders if each have minimum USD 300k or MYR 1.2 mil?
Don't dream. It is just a conman company
elanne_beach
post Aug 25 2017, 09:04 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(DannyEvil @ Aug 23 2017, 07:19 PM)
I have been in ngs more than 3 month after that i found out some issue on below so i decide to quit NGS

1)You saw the fb page post those dinner all is management people and there is no one trader inside this calling fun environment working place? trader and management also cannot do well
2)If you are looking for experience maybe you can go to try it but if you looking for long term and fix income please don't come to NGS because NGS does not provide any fix income and EPF all those
3)Other than that one of the china boss will keep washing your mind and say what billionaire trader.. 穷到只剩下钱?? those slogan to washing people mindset
4)We can joining to learn but there is no professional trader to teach .leader also not even a live trader how can he or she willing to teach us? There is no successful trader in NGS all they say those successful trader is based on China and oversea so you will not know is that truth or not
5)20% is the worst and lowest commissions... imagine that u earning 10k usd n u only entitle to get rm2k wtf?  you really think that rm2k enough to survive? And i recently saw on jobstreet that they hire new admin executives come wt free parking benefits only???!!!
6) for the platform I am very curious that why the history data will gone sometimes? not saying that p8 is the best platform? n it always server down make unconvinced to trader you are the biggest trading firm why there will having this kind of issue?
7)for some management people i personally think that there are crazy and useless.they just keeping and say busy on it and that but actually he or she is just watching fb and drama all the time during office hour still blame trader and say trader visit Youtube and make the line become slow but why he or she don't think about it self? only trader watching Youtube? You as a management people using working hour to visit those Youtube,FB and drama is that truth then?
8)for the weekly reward totally is cheap people 1% you think really much? this just a skill use to cheat more n more victim to join only.  for the weekly reward that is the most worst thing 1%? you think we are beggar? only few ringgit on it. pay parking also not enough la
conclusion is ngs might be a scam company (not sure)  but there are treat trader as not human there are treat trader like kids and does't put much effort on trader to train trader.
wow, new admin?
Elanne quits?
She is the best view in the trading room...hahaha..you know what I mean
elanne_beach
post Aug 25 2017, 09:41 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(Amberamber @ Aug 25 2017, 12:38 PM)
NGS said they are powered by Day trade the World ( DTTW). DTTW formerly known as Swift Trade, a company that shut down by Ontario Securities Commission a few years back due to market manipulation. Please Google more yourselves.

Guys and girls, maybe NGS is right that they provide a homey and cosy working space for us to learn trading, but everything in FOC ? Are they big charity organisation? And Yes, NGS is right, we can leave anytime if it doesn’t meet our expectation, we have nothing to lose, but think again there must be something they want from you. For those who just leave school or intern, I sincerely advise you to think twice before joining as we wouldn’t know the background of the company, whether the company involved in money laundering or illegal activities.  Think again, if they can register their company in Malaysia obviously they already prepared on the legal side. In Bolehland, everything is possible. They can only reassure you that they are genuine businessman, but how about Bank Negara and SC? They can defend themselves using beautiful word and sentences here, you can pretend the sharing by other traders in this forum are blacken NGS’s reputation with purpose, but are you afford to take  the consequences if there is really something behind this company. Please avoid. Do not make trouble to yourselves.

Please check the penalties for AML/CFT in Malaysia.
Yes you are right Amber. DTTW is notorious reputation and NGS tie with them.

I finally know how they made profits after I quits.

DTTW is atuallya biz to open trading office. NGS is one of it but they have the so call franchise in Malaysia. Mean if you want to open a trading office like NGS, you need to paid a percentage to NGS in Malaysia. In other countries, you paid to DTTW.

So this is how the biz works.

You need min 5 traders. Each traders you need to deposit USD 3k, then you can buy up to a leverage amount of Index futures or stocks. DTTW claims they give you the capital, but in actual, just average.
DTTW get 9% of your profits and the remaining 91% is yours. DTTW did not control how much you need to pay your traders.

So it is good biz if you do it like NGS.
With a capital of USD 90k, I get 30 traders. If every traders, by average earn me USD 1500 every month. In 2 months, I can break even and get back my capital that I deposit. After that it is free money.

This is why NGS hire interns and freshie and so call 'train' them and never paid traders a fix salary except the admin girl. They actually don't even need any genius traders. Any one will do and get a 30*1500 = USD 45k pure profits or almost 200k MYR monthly.

The amount could be higher since they claims they have 50 to 100 traders now (that is why they can review traders trade and improve like my mentor did in current IB). You do your maths, how much easy money they made from us. This is also why the training is so amateur and sub standard.

If a company paid a fix salary 2k and a 40% commission. The company will need you to earn
2000 + 0.4x = 0.6x , x = 10000
You need to help the company to earn RM 10k . In that, company will invest in you and give the best training to you.

NGS is definitely not legal ( no traders allow to trade people money without passing sc exam). But, I also can't said they are illegal as it is in the grey area. Unless, someone here report to police as they not paid or to DAP/MCA/gerakan and become a hit in news, then BNM will look into this type of matters.

At that point of time, NGS will change to another company name and continue its operation.
MavisGan
post Aug 29 2017, 09:32 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(elanne_beach @ Aug 25 2017, 09:04 PM)
wow, new admin?
Elanne quits?
She is the best view in the trading room...hahaha..you know what I mean
Oh She quits? haha..... best of luck to the new admin staff.
All pressure to look for new victim to join ngs will fall on new staff.
They should hire foreigner to do the management job, Malaysian should not help foreign man to cheat Malaysian.
Shame on you.... you know who i mean....
lihongmint
post Sep 4 2017, 02:01 PM

Getting Started
164 posts

QUOTE(elanne_beach @ Aug 25 2017, 09:41 PM)
Yes you are right Amber. DTTW is notorious reputation and NGS tie with them.

I finally know how they made profits after I quits.

DTTW is atuallya biz to open trading office. NGS is one of it but they have the so call franchise in Malaysia. Mean if you want to open a trading office like NGS, you need to paid a percentage to NGS in Malaysia. In other countries, you paid to DTTW.

So this is how the biz works.

You need min 5 traders. Each traders you need to deposit USD 3k, then you can buy up to a leverage amount of Index futures or stocks. DTTW claims they give you the capital, but in actual, just average.
DTTW get 9% of your profits and the remaining 91% is yours. DTTW did not control how much you need to pay your traders.

So it is good biz if you do it like NGS.
With a capital of USD 90k, I get 30 traders. If every traders, by average earn me USD 1500 every month. In 2 months, I can break even and get back my capital that I deposit. After that it is free money.

This is why NGS hire interns and freshie and so call 'train' them and never paid traders a fix salary except the admin girl. They actually don't even need any genius traders. Any one will do  and get a 30*1500 = USD 45k pure profits or almost 200k MYR monthly.

The amount could be higher since they claims they have 50 to 100 traders now (that is why they can review traders trade and improve like my mentor did in current IB). You do your maths, how much easy money they made from us. This is also why the training is so amateur and sub standard.

If a company paid a fix salary 2k and a 40% commission. The company will need you to earn
2000 + 0.4x = 0.6x , x = 10000
You need to help the company to earn RM 10k . In that, company will invest in you and give the best training to you.

NGS is definitely not legal ( no traders allow to trade people money without passing sc exam). But, I also can't said they are illegal as it is in the grey area. Unless, someone here report to police as they not paid or to DAP/MCA/gerakan and become a hit in news, then BNM will look into this type of matters.

At that point of time, NGS will change to another company name and continue its operation.
Thanks. Well explain NGS business model. How they can make money without hire proper traders with proper investment knowledge.
NGS is hiring again. Hope no more people fall into the rap again. This company really ugly in their way of operation.
I think those bad comment in their facebook has been deleted and only good one left. Are they force to do so, by leaving good comments while most people here comment it is worse than hell...
Junior W.Buffet
post Sep 6 2017, 03:29 PM

2 posts

Guys, have you ever think that they are actually using your IDENTITY to get trading ID, so that they can use your ID to manipulate shares price in foreign stock market. To avoid being track down by the local regulators like Securities Commission, they need plenty of new foreign trading IDs. Local regulators always face difficulties to track the transactions which make by traders who reside outside the country.

Most of the young Traders in NGS now are NOT trading in LIVE Shares Market, so they can use your ID, even though u leave NGS, they still hold your trading ID!!

I am so regret as I did not read and check the agreement for applying trading ID when I complete the online learning module. I am so afraid that my trading ID will be used by other traders in CHINA or Canada after I left NGS.

I really feel regret for joining this company. I met a lot of professional traders after i join other company and felt like being cheated by NGS.
Junior W.Buffet
post Sep 6 2017, 03:34 PM

2 posts

After all the negative comments, what NGS will do now is to change a company name and continue to recruit fresh graduate and internship. Then they will force these students to write positive comments on their company so that they can continue their business in Malaysia. The Directors are smart. They are taking advantages on the youngsters because they are still fresh in the society and easy to control. They recruit hundreds of students each batch and make unreasonable excuse to ask them leave, and then recruit again and again.

There is no way NGS can make clear statement on this matter. Do not believe them no matter how they justify themselves by showing all the legal documents unless the Ontario Securities Commission recognized them and speak for them.

NGS Analytics Sdn Bhd
post Sep 6 2017, 05:54 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Junior W.Buffet @ Sep 6 2017, 03:29 PM)
Guys, have you ever think that they are actually using your IDENTITY to get trading ID, so that they can use your ID to manipulate shares price in foreign stock market. To avoid being track down by the local regulators like Securities Commission, they need plenty of new foreign trading IDs. Local regulators always face difficulties to track the transactions which make by traders who reside outside the country.

Most of the young Traders in NGS now are NOT trading in LIVE Shares Market, so they can use your ID, even though u leave NGS, they still hold your trading ID!!

I am so regret as I did not read and check the agreement for applying trading ID when I complete the online learning module.  I am so afraid that my trading ID will be used by other traders in CHINA or Canada after I left NGS. 

I really feel regret for joining this company. I met a lot of professional traders after i join other company and felt like being cheated by NGS.
Hello, I believe there is some misunderstanding regarding accounts. All accounts created under the trader's name are at DTTW internally ONLY. Any and all executions are through DTTW/DTTW affiliate owned accounts under company names, not "NGS trader" accounts. To be even more clear, NGS traders do not trade directly on any market in the world. No trader at NGS is directly trading in any market in the world under their own name, so there are no legal issues to the trader. In fact, at NGS we only require a driver's license as identify verification.

There is definitely no manipulating markets. As explained above, DTTW traders under their own accounts, and thus strictly monitors all trading and has real time anti-wash trade, anti-layering checks in place. DTTW has thousands of traders and illegal trading would endanger their business and access to markets.

All traders go through introductory training that includes modules on acceptable/unacceptable behavior on the market. At NGS we NEVER tell anyone that manipulating markets is ok. On the contrary we emphasis that anything manipulative quickly results in an inquiry to us from DTTW and traders will be terminated if they are determined to be manipulative of markets.

Thank you.
elanne_beach
post Sep 14 2017, 08:21 PM

7 posts

seems like jobstreet not published my review.
But one star is able to submit.
You guys please review this shitty company.

It is shameful there are a 5 stars review by elanne...sien
MavisGan
post Sep 18 2017, 11:08 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(elanne_beach @ Sep 14 2017, 08:21 PM)
seems like jobstreet not published my review.
But one star is able to submit.
You guys please review this shitty company.

It is shameful there are a 5 stars review by elanne...sien
NGS pay money to Jobstreet for recruitment, of course JOBSTREET will not publish negative review as they want to take care their customers' benefit. If JObstreet cannot get candidate for their customer, JoBstreet has to compensate their customer, depend on what package they take, if im not mistaken.

My review in Jobstreet also gone disappeared. NGS does not even worth ONE star from me.

ya, really shameful to rate high star by their own staff.

JasonLim1983
post Feb 1 2018, 03:25 PM

9 posts

NGS
working environment: normally 8 to 5, but it is up to you. I am trading for Asia market futures index. Not much discussion or team work. All about yourself.  No real leaders that tell the strategies of the day. Almost all are freshies. The most experience traders only has 1 yr+ experience. Around 30 traders inside.

SG boutique trading firm

Investment bank (local)

Elanne. mind to share how you involved in real PDT industry? I mean how to apply n the requirements needed? what is the qualification to work in investment bank as well? I am looking for real PDT industry. many thanks. can pm me? i reallly wants to know. thank you.

Thunderdluffy
post Jul 7 2018, 11:18 PM

3 posts

NGS

SG boutique trading firm

Investment bank (local)

Thunderdluffy
post Jul 7 2018, 11:23 PM

3 posts

Hi Elanne appreciate if you can check your inbox for my enquiries. Thanks.
Thunderdluffy
post Jul 7 2018, 11:29 PM

3 posts

NGS

SG boutique trading firm

Investment bank (local)

Hi Elanne can you please check your inbox? enquiries regarding prop trading. Appreciate.

This post has been edited by Thunderdluffy: Jul 7 2018, 11:30 PM
rachel9966
post Oct 11 2018, 04:42 PM

Getting Started
183 posts

QUOTE(Thunderdluffy @ Jul 7 2018, 11:23 PM)
Hi Elanne appreciate if you can check your inbox for my enquiries. Thanks.
Elanne no longer work there.

Now they have incompetent manager that can't even trade.

Try your luck elsewhere. No live trader makes a living here.

90% of them are just interns. The rest just are jobless ppl passing their time.
elanne_beach
post Nov 3 2018, 09:56 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(rachel9966 @ Oct 11 2018, 04:42 PM)
Elanne no longer work there.

Now they have incompetent manager that can't even trade.

Try your luck elsewhere. No live trader makes a living here. 

90% of them are just interns. The rest just are jobless ppl passing their time.
why are you still working there?
kimigenesis
post Mar 6 2019, 01:30 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

Anyone know a decent Prop Firms in Malaysia and not only restricted on Futures or Intraday? With track record from another oversea prop firms under own name USD 2.5 mil account, US and European market. Came across one consider decent but unfortunately only attach to Malaysia market. Preferably that works more on arbitrage or hedging and not speculation trading or more commonly known as Delta One.

This post has been edited by kimigenesis: Mar 6 2019, 06:23 PM
Vizhai
post Mar 19 2019, 12:13 AM

Getting Started
60 posts

I got offer from NGS, someone pls advice me?
Thanks
banana1111 P
post Mar 29 2019, 01:26 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(Vizhai @ Mar 19 2019, 12:13 AM)
I got offer from NGS, someone pls advice me?
Thanks
I get the offer too, are you going to NGS?

AmandaFluffy
post Mar 30 2019, 12:32 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(banana1111 @ Mar 29 2019, 01:26 PM)
I get the offer too, are you going to NGS?
Just read the previous pages in this thread then decide before accepting that offer. Dont waste your precious time for nothing
banana1111 P
post Apr 1 2019, 12:10 AM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(AmandaFluffy @ Mar 30 2019, 12:32 PM)
Just read the previous pages in this thread then decide before accepting that offer. Dont waste your precious time for nothing
yea...actually i did read through, but just curios about it since already 2 years pass from initial post, it might be some change in NGS?

Btw, did there any other proper PDT in Msia can recommend? I really keen to go in this position. sad.gif sad.gif
chinwei94 P
post Jun 11 2019, 02:13 PM

Probation
3 posts

NGS

SG boutique trading firm

Investment bank (local)

chinwei94 P
post Jun 11 2019, 02:18 PM

Probation
3 posts

NGS

SG boutique trading firm

Investment bank (local)

Hi, I want to know how you involves these investment bank and trading firms. I pm you already, and appreciate if you reply me.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0227sec    0.37    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th August 2022 - 03:17 PM