Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Chelsea FC 2014/15 BPL Champion V38, BPL - Chelsea v Everton 11pm #812

views

itekderp
post Nov 1 2015, 11:37 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(Cloud0890 @ Nov 1 2015, 09:35 PM)
It has never been a secret that Abramovich aspires his team to play like Barcelona which is partly what led to Mourinho's sacking in the first place I think. But he soon found out that it is very difficult to achieve both playing beautiful and success.

In other news...

This is what 5 Live presenter Garry Richardson said:
Let me tell you what I know on the Chelsea story. My information comes from a Chelsea first team player.
'The information was actually passed to me by a football contact. I was told that Jose Mourinho's relationship with many of his players is at rock bottom.
'I was told they're fed up with the way he's been dealing with some of them. They're fed up with his outbursts. I was told that his relationship particularly with Eden Hazard was under immense strain.
Here's a staggering quote. One player said recently, "I'd rather lose than win for him". Now that last quote may well have been said in the heat of the moment, but it perhaps gives an insight into the mood of some of the players.'

As we know, typical tabloid stuff very likely to be bullshit but IF this is true though it speaks volume to how unprofessional "some" of these players are in making Jose the scapegoat. These so called "professionals" must be held accountable too if the manager is to get the boot.
Why do I have a feeling the mutiny is caused by someone who's very influential in the dressing room? Who thinks they're a fan favorite due to oversized ego and think they're bigger than the club? Who somehow feels he has a say in who manages the club and what tactics they play?
itekderp
post Nov 8 2015, 06:40 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(briantwj @ Nov 8 2015, 03:36 AM)
I think the team is starting to play well, Matic is winning tackles high up the pitch, he show glimpse of his form last season. So did Hazard. Pedro for me, is like sometimes he damn on, sometimes he is off.

As for Baba, I kinda understand why Mou said he is not ready now. Tormented by Shaqiri for the whole night. sweat.gif

I feel luck is not on our side. Butland made 4 saves, including that wonder shot by Rami. And also our players kept trying to go thru the middle when Stoke clearly packed the middle.

Now we just need our attack to be fruitful, be more direct, stretch the defense, pull players outwide, and score a few goals. We need goals!
Glad someone pointed this out. Baba isn't ready yet, no way Mourinho would throw him in straight especially with the form Chelsea were in. He isn't a miracle cure like some would like to believe. It isn't as simple as drop Iva, play Azpi and Baba and suddenly the defense gets right. If Mourinho had played Baba earlier like some of the fans had demanded, we would see Ivanovic alienated, at the cost of similar results and he's get the blame for playing an untested player in a time of crisis. The accusations that he's out of ideas would have heaped on much earlier. Baba himself might even crack under pressure of being a "flop", Mourinho protects his players. Better stick with the tested veterans and try to fix what's gone wrong first.
Some improvements in Chelsea already, I'm betting corner is turned next match.
itekderp
post Nov 11 2015, 12:46 PM

On my way
674 posts

Looks like Spain called up most of the Chelsea squad lol. Here's hoping they come back in a better frame of mind.
itekderp
post Nov 21 2015, 07:01 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Nov 20 2015, 08:57 PM)
Mou will not ask for transfer fund from the board despite poor start
doh.gif

dont do this pls Mou, pls ask for 100M transfer fund!
whistling.gif
This is mind games on a whole new level. Mind game own board lel.
itekderp
post Nov 21 2015, 11:50 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(kucingmainan @ Nov 21 2015, 11:44 PM)
How slow can Costa shoot? Really is ruining our attack.
Costa shooting got meter one, like FIFA penalty kicks. Have to between green and red.
itekderp
post Nov 21 2015, 11:51 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(yokoloco @ Nov 21 2015, 11:16 PM)
you watching in the toilet?

azpi in bench. not sure where is Baba
Kesian baba. When jose would rather play a supposed striker in his position.
itekderp
post Nov 21 2015, 11:56 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(jiachunn @ Nov 21 2015, 11:53 PM)
Vardy scored again.. Maybe we can make a bid for him...
Maybe can make a bid for Ranieri.
brows.gif
itekderp
post Nov 22 2015, 12:04 AM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(jiachunn @ Nov 22 2015, 12:02 AM)
Mou is still the best!  vmad.gif
Fantastic though what Ranieri had done to Leicester. I mean, they're Leicester ffs. Wtf right.
itekderp
post Nov 29 2015, 02:01 AM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(briantwj @ Nov 29 2015, 01:56 AM)
baru je cakap. haha. 11 goal in 11 games!

that's it, Vardy dun nid to win EPL, dun nid to win CL, dun nid to win FA cup, he is already a legend. laugh.gif
Chat sh1t...
itekderp
post Dec 9 2015, 12:55 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Dec 9 2015, 02:28 AM)
My honest pov....

Lets just stick with mou....

Its a lesson and experience not only for mou and the team....

But for all of us fans as well.....

Sometimes u gotta face life from the back seat....

So that u will cherish more the moment when u r at the top....
Not too long ago Chelsea was a middling club, plodding along the mid table.
Glad to see kucing patient. Let the glorygrabbers leave. No club is entitled to anything.
itekderp
post Dec 17 2015, 10:43 AM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(Ichighost @ Dec 16 2015, 11:10 AM)
completly agree that some players shouldn't even be in the team until they prove that they worthy of the slot..i still believe that if the players stick to Jose's plan and tactics, we wont be in this mess..but on the other hand..it also partly Jose's fault when he kept on selecting those players.

some of senior players even if they didn't performed well..they might just following specific order by Mou, that is the hardest part with Mou..he has plan for everything..every little detail..if one department fail to deliver..the unit system will fail..

hopefully..something drastic change will happen against Sunderland..

at this point..top half is my expectation for the team..

maybe Jose kept on playing them because he want to maintain the price and offload them this january..well..we can only speculate..
I am still Jose, after that Carlo, then Hiddink..
Ever thought that player power at Chelsea is particularly, even too strong at times. It's not a question of dropping them, we've seen what happens with that. It didn't solve anything.
Have a strong feeling there are certain saboteurs at the club who thinks they can do a better job than Mourinho.
itekderp
post Dec 18 2015, 10:15 AM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(SyathibiyMegat @ Dec 18 2015, 09:08 AM)
niceeeee. pls get lost mourinho. most fcuktard manager ever. bodoh dah terang lagi bersuluh got so many old players, plus players who do not perform, why still play them? why still play terry, ivanovic, ramires? why? and what the fcuk with the defensive display? january transfer rumors all pointing toward looking for attacking players. dont you see? you need some fcuking great defensive players. the most basic thing is football is to keep clean sheets. scoring comes later. bodooo
You realize this comment will come back to bite you?
Mourinho made the Chelsea you know. And the cause for this season, it's the players. You're like a richer Sunderland, in every way.
itekderp
post Dec 19 2015, 08:46 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Dec 19 2015, 02:21 PM)
we'll see tonight
betrayers will reveal themselves
or they will let chelsea relegate?
No win situation for Chelsea, regardless.

Chelsea win, shows the players have been playing below their best efforts (as statistics have proven). Which shows them to be a fickle bunch who actually thinks they're bigger than anything and can actually choose which manager to play for. Bad for their careers, bad for Chelsea as a whole. Like the Sunderland situation, would you want to manage a club where the players have such a strong say in whether you're a "good" manager? And if they don't like you they just stop performing?

Chelsea lose, shows it wasn't Mourinho's fault. The players are just spent, and a clearout is required. At the time when Chelsea has just let go of the best manager they ever had.
itekderp
post Dec 19 2015, 09:35 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(lol~ @ Dec 19 2015, 09:27 PM)
True unless they win but still performance badly
It's a terrible situation to be in. Mourinho is one of the best managers in the current game. Players can be easily replaced, but Mourinho? Could it be merry go round of managers for years to come?
One can say Mourinho made the modern Chelsea. End of an era, don't foresee him ever returning after this. Sad.
itekderp
post Dec 19 2015, 09:43 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(jiachunn @ Dec 19 2015, 09:40 PM)
Guus Hiddink confirm until the end of the season....
Guus vs LvG vs Koeman. Fun times.
itekderp
post Dec 22 2015, 08:38 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(eeki @ Dec 22 2015, 02:22 PM)
if pep really coming, it will be the end of Terry.

pep high defensive line is not suitable for terry.
Or the rest of the Chelsea defence lol. None of them have pace of any kind.
itekderp
post Dec 22 2015, 08:43 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(chitchat @ Dec 22 2015, 04:48 PM)
Wow hebatnya, hey u CHELSEA fan right ?

1) Takkan lu tak tao, KDB story that he want guarantee started role, not fighting from the bench right ?
2) Lu tak tao we win BPL with IVA as starter not FELIPE right ?
3) Half a season already and consider the time/chances given between them, COSTA has 4 goal, while REMY has 3 goal. 4 goal half a season as main striker at a club like CHELSEA ? if he play well then nvm but he was so bad. REMY is EPL proven with QPR & NEWCASTLE so no bullshit about he is not physical enuff for EPL and physical is not everything, u forgot JM drop COSTA and play HAZARD as false 9 ? u forgot the little someone that is so good at MANC call AGUERO ?

Most believe REMY deserve a chance because COSTA was so bad and REMY often get the goal when he was call upon. So all of us are not CHELSEA fan then.

doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif
Oh shi. Discord spread to fans.
Guy obviously blames Mourinho for what happened, when it's clear now that the rebel alliance played a huge role. Let him play fantasy manager in his head lol, he thinks Hazard will shoot if you just press x.

itekderp
post Dec 22 2015, 08:47 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(yokoloco @ Dec 22 2015, 08:45 PM)
Cahill no, but Zouma is fast especially for a big guy. Tho his aerial ball needs improvement.
Zouma needs a lot of training, a bit unbelievable that he is a France international but still suffers from stupid lapses of concentration. How bad is France defence actually?! Lol
itekderp
post Dec 27 2015, 11:10 AM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Dec 27 2015, 10:18 AM)
Wtf kevin de bruyne assist 2, scored 1 with city....

Why the hell are we throwing him away??

Meanwhile oscar??
Don't bash Oscar, still young OK.
itekderp
post Jan 3 2016, 11:09 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(SyathibiyMegat @ Jan 3 2016, 11:08 PM)
Told you Costa is playing. Old Costa would have head butt that guy for purposely tackle
You really like to say told you, don't you?

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0429sec    0.09    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:59 PM