75 Pages « < 21 22 23 24 25 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

LYN Mercedes-Benz W205 Club Malaysia, For 2014/2016 C-Class and Coupe Owners

views

kkk8787
post Jul 25 2017, 03:46 PM

Julyd8th
2,446 posts

QUOTE(wdbethuel01 @ Jul 24 2017, 11:50 PM)
hello everyone, sorry to bump my nose in like this, i am from Proton Sungai Besi, Sales Advisor there, just wanting to know from the sifu-sifu here, my uncle wants to purchase the C200 Avantgarde 2017 model, or preferable any older model(but new & unregistered) within the price rage of RM200k. he is currently an employee of Perkeso, and he said that he is a Professional in his field of career. The thing he wants to know is, what are the discounts currently being offered to Professionals. and does he need to provide any sort of documentation to say that he is a Professional. Because as far as I know, Doctors and Engineers or Lawyers do get a certain amount of fair discount for these cars. Any Sales Advisors from Mercedes, if you read this, i really need help to clarify these matter. he is looking to purchase the car within the month August if possible. I hope to deliver good news to him with the help of all Sifu-Sifu. thanks so much to Admin.
professionals as in under iem and mma yes. What professional is he? Doctor or engineer? If doctor approval from mma if engineer approval from iem provided he is member of either one

robinooi
post Jul 25 2017, 05:17 PM

0 posts

Anyone here gotten the free service from dealer? If so does it cover everything? I just checked with C&C about 1st full service will cost around RM 3k or rm1.7k without the air con full cleaning process.
Samyck
post Jul 25 2017, 05:29 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(iHeah @ Jul 25 2017, 01:24 PM)
asbenz from sp informed me that mid next month 350e amg/amg will start rolling out. while cc penang told me will start production. and another cc told me 350e amg/amg hes got one unit on hand, which i think he had mistaken an interior amg to amg/amg model but he insists its full amg.

no official news on this?
I am also waiting for the update. by right c350e amg/amg and e350e should launch this month. However, still no news until today. on 27/7/17 mbm is launching E coupe. Hopefully they roll out C350E amg/amg and E350e together. C200amg line coming by 4th quarter of the year it seems. so anyone have latest information feel free to update here. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Human Nature
post Jul 25 2017, 11:17 PM

- student of human nature -
All Stars
25,132 posts

QUOTE(kkk8787 @ Jul 25 2017, 03:46 PM)
professionals as in under iem and mma yes. What professional is he? Doctor or engineer? If doctor approval from mma if engineer approval from iem provided he is member of either one
Any idea how much is the discount? My SA failed to inform me about it dry.gif was only told about the corporate discount but am not eligible as the agreement is for those with transportation allowance only
kkk8787
post Jul 25 2017, 11:20 PM

Julyd8th
2,446 posts

QUOTE(Human Nature @ Jul 25 2017, 11:17 PM)
Any idea how much is the discount? My SA failed to inform me about it  dry.gif was only told about the corporate discount but am not eligible as the agreement is for those with transportation allowance only
I think 6 per cent but ended in march I think for iem
Human Nature
post Jul 25 2017, 11:25 PM

- student of human nature -
All Stars
25,132 posts

QUOTE(kkk8787 @ Jul 25 2017, 11:20 PM)
I think 6 per cent but ended in march I think for iem
I see, thanks. It is 6% for the corporate discount too
19 Degree South
post Jul 26 2017, 01:19 AM

Regular
1,480 posts

QUOTE(robinooi @ Jul 25 2017, 05:17 PM)
Anyone here gotten the free service from dealer? If so does it cover everything? I just checked with C&C about 1st full service will cost around RM 3k or rm1.7k without the air con full cleaning process.
That's why its see & see Lor! Additive here and there that cost almost rm 700 or more ! laugh.gif why the need to service air con for the first 12 k service ?

This post has been edited by 19 Degree South: Jul 26 2017, 01:21 AM
Samyck
post Jul 26 2017, 06:54 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(19 Degree South @ Jul 26 2017, 01:19 AM)
That's why its see & see Lor! Additive here and there that cost almost rm 700 or more ! laugh.gif why the need to service air con for the first 12 k service ?
On top of service vouvher have to top up rm700++? How much is the voucher value worth? What is included in the voucher bro? I always wondering how the service voucher work.
Calintz Tee
post Jul 26 2017, 07:23 PM

0 posts

I got my c350e in june, lastmonth. I just wanna share a little bit of my experience with this model.

First, the fully-charged battery normally can't last for 31km as told by the SA. It actually based on our driving behavior and mine last for about 22km for my driving behavior (which i got "horn" by others most of the time XD). The weird thing is, sometime u will just lost few Km upon your next start-up. Eg, before you shut off the vehicle, the display showed 15km left. Upon next start-up, it show 13km. In my opinion, this hybrid model is not as good as my expectation because i travel quite a distance/many places in a day.

Secondly, i felt tired in the sense of driving experience when the battery running low in hybrid-mode. Because the vehicle frequently switching between the combustion engine & electric drive and you need to well-control the gas pedal. Too soft on the gas pedal (still in electric drive with low battery condition), the car will move like turtle. Too hard on the gas pedal, sudden activation of combustion engine and "over" power supply, u will feel "choking" on d vehicle.

Thirdly, my c350e's transmission is terrible. In electric driving mode, i don't feel smoothness on the 2nd to 3rd gear transmission. If i switch to charging mode or R mode, which the combustion engine is always on, transmission up-shift always causes the RPM reaches 2000+, and down-swift always causes "jerking" feeling. Some said this my be the adaptive transmission problem, which can be solved by sending back to the center to do resetting. Well, i will send for checking regarding this matter soon, and update here again.

Anyways, although i had a not so good experience with my first Mercedes, still i love it so much.
Dagashi
post Jul 26 2017, 07:43 PM

Casual
353 posts

QUOTE(Calintz Tee @ Jul 26 2017, 07:23 PM)
I got my c350e in june, lastmonth. I just wanna share a little bit of my experience with this model.

First, the fully-charged battery normally can't last for 31km as told by the SA. It actually based on our driving behavior and mine last for about 22km for my driving behavior (which i got "horn" by others most of the time XD). The weird thing is, sometime u will just lost few Km upon your next start-up. Eg, before you shut off the vehicle, the display showed 15km left. Upon next start-up, it show 13km. In my opinion, this hybrid model is not as good as my expectation because i travel quite a distance/many places in a day.

Secondly, i felt tired in the sense of driving experience when the battery running low in hybrid-mode. Because the vehicle frequently switching between the combustion engine & electric drive and you need to well-control the gas pedal. Too soft on the gas pedal (still in electric drive with low battery condition), the car will move like turtle. Too hard on the gas pedal, sudden activation of combustion engine and "over" power supply, u will feel "choking" on d vehicle.

Thirdly, my c350e's transmission is terrible. In electric driving mode, i don't feel smoothness on the 2nd to 3rd gear transmission. If i switch to charging mode or R mode, which the combustion engine is always on, transmission up-shift always causes the RPM reaches 2000+, and down-swift always causes "jerking" feeling. Some said this my be the adaptive transmission problem, which can be solved by sending back to the center to do resetting. Well, i will send for checking regarding this matter soon, and update here again.

Anyways, although i had a not so good experience with my first Mercedes, still i love it so much.
I had issues with the transmission during test drive in april.I booked c250 after that. then last week I test drove the c350e again, because of the uncertain wait for c250, and surprisingly, the transmission issue is not there.
strange. do keep us updated biggrin.gif
19 Degree South
post Jul 26 2017, 10:13 PM

Regular
1,480 posts

QUOTE(Samyck @ Jul 26 2017, 06:54 PM)
On top of service vouvher have to top up rm700++? How much is the voucher value worth? What is included in the voucher bro? I always wondering how the service voucher work.
Not sure bro! I rejected the service,vouchers and converted them to cash discount! I believed the vouchers are meant for normal service for the first 3 under schedule A! When you check the servicing menu at the sc, you will notice lots of nonsense items added on by the dealers! You can reject those added on items but I was told see & see die die won't let you reject these items!

Nicely written ! I have phobia on these electric car as I sat in my staff's Honda Jazz before and puke big time after I footed out of the car! puke.gif
newmanling
post Jul 27 2017, 10:04 AM

0 posts

Sound so scary brother. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif I alr done booking C350e ,should I change to C200 instead since you said that got hybrid problem. Anyway pls update us your car condition after you send back to SC.Thank you
kkk8787
post Jul 27 2017, 11:21 AM

Julyd8th
2,446 posts

QUOTE(iHeah @ Jul 27 2017, 10:10 AM)
7gtronic and audio 20  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

user posted image
y 7g only...tot 9g already
jpaul
post Jul 27 2017, 11:34 AM

Casual
479 posts

E300 also having same problem.
eddie chang
post Jul 27 2017, 12:01 PM

44 posts

Any C200 Exclusive owners here? I will be getting mine nx wk. Anything to look out for when collecting car. Thanks.
Dagashi
post Jul 27 2017, 12:19 PM

Casual
353 posts

user posted image
interior carbon fibre trim sleep.gif wtf...
Samyck
post Jul 27 2017, 01:38 PM

19 posts

user posted image
Hi bro, is it launched yet? You got the brochure from mbm website?
Samyck
post Jul 27 2017, 03:05 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(iHeah @ Jul 27 2017, 01:59 PM)
sales agent whatsapped to me. launching mid august.
It seems like a down graded version with higher price to me except the look. And i am very upset about the carbon fiber trim.Well, i think i going for pre reg c350e av/amg interior for better value of money.However some says audio 20 is more practical in our country compare to comand online. Anyone here could share some info?
Samyck
post Jul 27 2017, 04:13 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(iHeah @ Jul 27 2017, 03:12 PM)
the only good thing is the amg kit. taking away the open pore wood ash pieces and replacing the better looking screen with a toy screen just ruins the whole interior look.
So u gonna take the c350e amgline bro?
19 Degree South
post Jul 27 2017, 04:27 PM

Regular
1,480 posts

QUOTE(Samyck @ Jul 27 2017, 03:05 PM)
It seems like a down graded version with higher price to me except the look. And i am very upset about the carbon fiber trim.Well, i think i going for pre reg c350e av/amg interior for better value of money.However some says audio 20 is more practical in our country compare to comand online. Anyone here could share some info?
Command online is crap! Not user friendly and update is very costly! I am the opposite , I hate wood trim!

75 Pages « < 21 22 23 24 25 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0163sec    0.09    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:02 PM