Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

University Top Law School in Malaysia (BAC and ATC), UPDATED : Info from LLB preview ATC

views

ryozoemiko
post Dec 5 2006, 03:06 PM

Getting Started
162 posts

Brickfields offer A level ma..then after that straight away study their law degree.
As i suggest, nirvana is not a good place for law. Dont go..cause i heard a story that there got no dedicated lecturer. Correct me if i am wrong.
Secondly, ATC has really degraded. My fren did a survey between BAC and ATC,she had proven that some of the good,experienced and dedicated lecturers had left. During last year edu fair, ATC did not set up a booth to attract students. According to BAC lecturers, this is because their results are not very good.
Besides that, ATC is now having some law problem with IMU (International medical University). ATC had some financial problem. I heard that they need to pay few millions to IMU. * i am currently imu student*
BAC really got very dedicated and experienced lecturers. Some of them is real lawyers with very good qualification. One of their A Level's econ lecturer is 1 of the minority who got his MBA in twenties using online system. He is damn smart although quite sarcastic i can say. Those who wanna take econ in BAC,i must say u are fortunate. Haha..
Er..think i crap a lot. haha..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0579sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:55 PM