Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

University Top Law School in Malaysia (BAC and ATC), UPDATED : Info from LLB preview ATC

views

Legal_Eagle
post Nov 30 2006, 04:03 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(feynman @ Nov 30 2006, 01:12 AM)
A foreign degree is not a measure of quality. Think Irish International University.

thumbup.gif

i totally agree

Brickfields (BAC) has a bunch of very dedicated lecturers. i guess those who really wanna pass their law degree should be happy to hear that. im currently studying there. biggrin.gif

Legal_Eagle
post Dec 1 2006, 09:24 AM

13 posts

im a current student at brickfields. ikeken, well actually to be frank with you it doesnt matter where you choose to do your law it all depends on how you study. that aside, Brickfields offers the Uni of london external (3+0), Uni Malaya (Bachelor of Jurisprudence) and also a 2+1 programme from Uni of West England(UWE). If u ask me the uni of london(UOL) is much tougher cos its nine months of hard core studying and one exam which determines whether you get through or not but uni of west england follows the semester system which is not so rclxub.gif . . If you were to pick to do the UOL regardless of which college you go to , the syllabus cant 'lari' that much theres a guide line as to what is the scope of learning should be but prepare to sweat.gif cos its not easy. Brickfields lecturers might not have LLMs or Phd...oh wait there is one with a Phd but they are verry dedicated. trust me on this. and the bonus is that it offers the cheapest fees!! rclxms.gif
Legal_Eagle
post Dec 5 2006, 09:20 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(feynman @ Dec 4 2006, 02:39 PM)
You guys are caught up with which college is the best and all. Truth is, you don't need to go to college for UOL external, you can study on your own if you want to.
UOL actually is all about studying on your own.that is why it was offered way way back in the 1800 to those who couldnt attend university cos they were knights or soldier (whatever they called them at that time)
but going to college is more about mastering the art of answering questions and learning the legal language
its really rclxub.gif when you see terms like 'nemo judex in causa sua' and wouldnt know how to apply it...by the way i just learn that maxim tongue.gif

Legal_Eagle
post Dec 5 2006, 05:19 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(belinda @ Dec 5 2006, 04:05 PM)
canopies.. u sure u want to yam cha with old woman meh.. hahaha

legal eagle.. r u a law student now? if u are, where r u studying and how has things been so far?
hi belinda, yup im studying law at BAC. notes are comprehensive and lectures are good but you have to have the will power to sit in class for 3 hours for the lectures..im doing part time so my clasess are during the weekend...8 hours of lecture on Sunday!!

Legal_Eagle
post Jul 19 2012, 04:17 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(ikeken @ Nov 29 2006, 11:02 PM)
Just to update to the latest opinion which is the best law school now. I believe many says Kemayan has degraded due to the leave of many of its capable lecturers where Brickfields sure have a high reputation in this field.

I wonder how recent is this rumour.

Edited : Sorry but it would be nice if I can edit the poll question to

' WHich do you think is the best among the choices ? '
in a nutshell...doesnt matter where u pple decide to do your law...if u dnt study, u will fail, habis cerita brows.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0369sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:12 PM