73 Pages « < 58 59 60 61 62 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Casa Green @ Bukit Jalil V2, Residensi Hijauan Bukit Jalil

views

Capt olympic
post Nov 26 2018, 10:24 PM

Getting Started
181 posts

If she is wearing a diving type of swimming suit, it is okay.

If she is not, get guard to tell her. No offend.
Vin13
post Nov 27 2018, 04:15 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(kee1 @ Nov 26 2018, 10:07 PM)
my fear came through
ladies wearing tudung  entering and swiming in the pool
Do refer them to this link
https://www.bellaammara.com/bakini-stockist/
AskarPerang
post Dec 19 2018, 10:44 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(Capt olympic @ Nov 17 2018, 08:41 PM)
Just a sharing to all block A owners.
Sorry to say. This notice no longer applicable.
Check the rumahwip updated website for info.

You can now rent out rumahwip openly. No need to get any permission from the authority.

Attached Image
wlliam
post Dec 20 2018, 07:37 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Dec 19 2018, 10:44 PM)
Sorry to say. This notice no longer applicable.
Check the rumahwip updated website for info.

You can now rent out rumahwip openly. No need to get any permission from the authority.

Attached Image
This really will hit market a lot.
syazx
post Dec 20 2018, 11:41 AM

Getting Started
57 posts

hi fellow casa green owners.. just wanna ask.. how regular do you received call or message from real estate agents asking whether you want to rent out the unit?

Any idea in how to tell them that the unit that I bought is for my own stay instead of replying to all of their messages? TQ
chris_chiewhj
post Dec 20 2018, 09:01 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(syazx @ Dec 20 2018, 11:41 AM)
hi fellow casa green owners.. just wanna ask.. how regular do you received call or message from real estate agents asking whether you want to rent out the unit?

Any idea in how to tell them that the unit that I bought is for my own stay instead of replying to all of their messages? TQ
Always get those rubbish SMS. What i do is delete and block those number.
If they call just hang up the call...
AskarPerang
post Dec 20 2018, 11:07 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

This is normal especially for newly completed property. Meaning master list already leaked out in the market and can be easily bought by those who need it. Price ranging from few hundreds ringgit for the list depending on which project. If higher end one will be more expensive.
Property agents will ask you if you want to sell/rent out your unit.
Contractors will offer you their reno package.
Maybe some grill or curtain contractor will offer you their service as well.
tongyk
post Dec 21 2018, 12:22 AM

KamKam
872 posts

just reply them one by one u not interested to rent nor sell, if you hide or block them eventually they will find way to call you until you told them it's for own stay. It will be getting lesser & lesser spam if you follow my advise. Also if you don't mind, PM me your unit number so that I won't call you when I am free to do cold calling. Chill~
woolei
post Dec 21 2018, 10:59 AM

Regular
1,697 posts

it actually good to receive call or sms...

when u receive SMS, you know that your house area is most wanted.

when u receive call, you got a chance to talk with them "what is the offer? it not up to my expectation.. i not interested to selling/renting, buai", it indirectly increase the value of your property.
kee1
post Dec 28 2018, 03:52 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

Hi casa green owners

any one can suggest where can i buy wash basins / taps for kitchen in puchong area
for reasonable price

thanks
imchris91
post Dec 31 2018, 10:52 AM

8 posts

QUOTE(Fat3Twister @ Oct 4 2018, 03:31 PM)
Many ppl letting go now...i am letting out mine
hi are you direct owner?

im looking 1 unit in casa green pm me 012 288 7226
imchris91
post Jan 10 2019, 08:46 AM

8 posts

Hi, So far stay until now, any complain or problem confused.gif in Casa?
fpgcrypto
post Jan 11 2019, 12:58 AM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(imchris91 @ Jan 10 2019, 08:46 AM)
Hi, So far stay until now, any complain or problem confused.gif  in Casa?
i think most of the owners will say it's the management sweat.gif
but it's normal la, every condo also will have some residents who ok with the management and another group who wanna change the management..
but in malaysia, as long as u know ppl inside, everything will be easy
sukuanz
post Jan 12 2019, 09:20 PM

6 posts

Today my sister come my block to visit my unit. She go in as visitor parking, give the guard driving license and also phone number for register. The guard give her a visitor parking slot A-03 for parking. And she realize the parking slot is park with another car then she park the car in A-08 slot which is empty.

After 1 hour she done visit my unit and going back to take her car and the car has been clamped. And need to pay RM50 to unclamped, the reason is she parking in the wrong visitor number parking slot.

And my sister realize that:
1)The car parking in the number A-03 is with the pass A-04 (normal visitor).
2) The car parking in A-04 is with the pass A-04 (overnight visitor).

Which means the guard is issue wrong visitor pass to the visitor.
Because 2 visitor received the same PARKING NUMBER lot.

1) A-04 (normal visitor) park not more than 3 hours
2) A-04 ( overnight visitor)
Thats why the visitor go parking my slot A-03!

Actually my sister wanted to park in the correct slot but the guard wrong issue the parking slot number for previous visitor, and make them parking wrong so she only force to park with the empty slot A-08 . And they not being clamped!!

The guard keep asking for money, at first humble to ask them tolong tolong, then the guard is very bad attitude start arguing like almost wanna start fighting if dont pay RM50, ask for less abit also cannot. The guard have 6-7 people there and all very fierce to ask her to pay, so she forced to pay the money to unclamped the car.

The guard keep blaming her parking in the wrong visitor parking number. Why not the guard call her before they clamp her car? Since the guard have her phone number for registeration when she enter. And how can the visitor parking in the correct number if the previous car received wrong parking number and parking wrong?

We feel disappointed for the management. The guard have bad attitude and keep asking for money only, although is their fault issue wrong parking number, but wan us to pay. Feel unsafe for this condo. Anywhere for me to complaint the management?

https://pictr.com/images/2019/01/13/0TGhxu.md.jpg
https://pictr.com/images/2019/01/13/0TGLK9.md.jpg

This post has been edited by sukuanz: Jan 13 2019, 12:01 AM
imchris91
post Jan 23 2019, 12:11 PM

8 posts

any owner hack the kitchen wall here in CG confused.gif ?? wish to know how much the price?
lamode
post Jan 23 2019, 01:04 PM

anything could happen!
3,797 posts

raise this issue to management asap, and have them check cctv...

if they refused to refund the $, email dev management team, and the HQ of the appointed condo management that you would lodge police report and seek help from local authorities.

had a similar experience before, dragged abt 1 mth without any result, then shot an email as above, they called me on the same day, n matter resolved in next 48 working hours.

QUOTE(sukuanz @ Jan 12 2019, 09:20 PM)
Today my sister come my block to visit my unit. She go in as visitor parking, give the guard driving license and also phone number for register. The guard give her a visitor parking slot A-03 for parking. And she realize the parking slot is park with another car then she park the car in A-08 slot which is empty.
After 1 hour she done visit my unit and going back to take her car and the car has been clamped. And need to pay RM50 to unclamped, the reason is she parking in the wrong visitor number parking slot.
And my sister realize that:
1)The car parking in the number A-03 is with the pass A-04 (normal visitor).
2) The car parking in A-04 is with the pass A-04 (overnight visitor).
Which means the guard is issue wrong visitor pass to the visitor.
Because 2 visitor received the same PARKING NUMBER lot.
1) A-04 (normal visitor) park not more than 3 hours
2) A-04 ( overnight visitor)
Thats why the visitor go parking my slot A-03!
Actually my sister wanted to park in the correct slot but the guard wrong issue the parking slot number for previous visitor, and make them parking wrong so she only force to park with the empty slot A-08 . And they not being clamped!!
The guard keep asking for money, at first humble to ask them tolong tolong, then the guard is very bad attitude start arguing like almost wanna start fighting if dont pay RM50, ask for less abit also cannot. The guard have 6-7 people there and all very fierce to ask her to pay, so she forced to pay the money to unclamped the car.
The guard keep blaming her parking in the wrong visitor parking number. Why not the guard call her before they clamp her car? Since the guard have her phone number for registeration when she enter. And how can the visitor parking in the correct number if the previous car received wrong parking number and parking wrong?
We feel disappointed for the management. The guard have bad attitude and keep asking for money only, although is their fault issue wrong parking number, but wan us to pay. Feel unsafe for this condo. Anywhere for me to complaint the management?
<a href='https://pictr.com/images/2019/01/13/0TGhxu.md.jpg' target='_blank'>https://pictr.com/images/2019/01/13/0TGhxu.md.jpg </a>
<a href='https://pictr.com/images/2019/01/13/0TGLK9.md.jpg' target='_blank'>https://pictr.com/images/2019/01/13/0TGLK9.md.jpg </a>
~Bryan28
post Jan 24 2019, 02:34 AM

Getting Started
119 posts

I also encounter the guard attitude is very bad, talking like gangster!

My case is like this, I went to Casa Green to check the defect 1 Sun, when I reached my parking lot (FYI I have 3 parkings all side by side), I found there is some rubbish ppl left over there, so I just parked cross the 3 parking lot of mine. When I done the defects checking, I found my car was clamped. The guard just keep asking for $ even I told him all 3 is my parking lot. The guard some more talk to me "how many years u been driving, how u get yr drive license....." Is like gangster rather than security guard.

I told them why my parking lots got rubbish there unclear. How I can park properly. And also I am the owner and request them to check. They don't want to verify my identity but just "taruk me" and keep ask for $$. I suspect those $$ if we paid will be going into their pocket as well. Luckily there is another guard coming and he understand my case and unlock for me and let me go.

vmad.gif mad.gif

This post has been edited by ~Bryan28: Jan 24 2019, 02:34 AM
AskarPerang
post Jan 24 2019, 08:22 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(~Bryan28 @ Jan 24 2019, 02:34 AM)
I also encounter the guard attitude is very bad, talking like gangster!

My case is like this, I went to Casa Green to check the defect 1 Sun, when I reached my parking lot (FYI I have 3 parkings all side by side), I found there is some rubbish ppl left over there, so I just parked cross the 3 parking lot of mine. When I done the defects checking, I found my car was clamped. The guard just keep asking for $ even I told him all 3 is my parking lot. The guard some more talk to me "how many years u been driving, how u get yr drive license....." Is like gangster rather than security guard.

I told them why my parking lots got rubbish there unclear. How I can park properly. And also I am the owner and request them to check. They don't want to verify my identity but just "taruk me" and keep ask for $$. I suspect those $$ if we paid will be going into their pocket as well. Luckily there is another guard coming and he understand my case and unlock for me and let me go.

vmad.gif  mad.gif
Not commenting on the guard.
But in the first place you are wrong. Do not assume that since still low occupancy, can simply park at the neighbour car park slots. You will create inconvenience for that owner instead if he come and find no correct place to park since you have taken his slot.
You should inform the guard and i'm sure they can arrange you to park at the visitor parking.
gladfly
post Jan 24 2019, 10:51 AM

On my way
579 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jan 24 2019, 08:22 AM)
Not commenting on the guard.
But in the first place you are wrong. Do not assume that since still low occupancy, can simply park at the neighbour car park slots. You will create inconvenience for that owner instead if he come and find no correct place to park since you have taken his slot.
You should inform the guard and i'm sure they can arrange you to park at the visitor parking.
Oooo.. Bro I think you totally missed his point. He parked at his lots.. He is allocated 3 parking lots side by side. Only problem is that he parked it horizontal aligned all 3.

Probably against house rules tough even if he is the owner
AskarPerang
post Jan 24 2019, 11:40 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(gladfly @ Jan 24 2019, 10:51 AM)
Oooo.. Bro I think you totally missed his point. He parked at his lots.. He is allocated 3 parking lots side by side. Only problem is that he parked it horizontal aligned all 3.

Probably against house rules tough even if he is the owner
I see. Sorry i misunderstood.

73 Pages « < 58 59 60 61 62 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0299sec    0.45    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:11 AM