Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Free Help/Solution to Microsoft Excel User, Microsoft Excel

views

TSkelvin0004
post Oct 15 2015, 12:51 AM, updated 9y ago

2 posts

Offering Free Help/Solution to Existing Microsoft Excel User

The things that I can probably do are to automate certain task, to make the file more user-friendly, easier to use/read,.... for you, serious responder.

If you are currently using Microsoft Excel and it seems you are doing repeating work every day or month that you think something should be automated, most probably it can be done. Let me help you to check whether I can do some automation or make the task easier or more user-friendly for you.

Currently I am using VBA macro, user-defined function, conditional formatting and data validation to automate certain time-consuming repeating task and to make the work more user-friendly. For example, a desired output that would take about an hour to be generated takes only seconds now.

Just send me your Excel file and tell me (1) which part you think it can be automated and/or (2) what is needed to make the your excel file looks/functions better.

It is a sincere offer without you paying a single dollar.

Frankly speaking, I am doing this only during my free time, but I will reply to you within 24 hours on what I can do for you.

TSkelvin0004
post Oct 16 2015, 05:44 PM

2 posts

Let start with simple automation. It needs not to be too complicated.
For example, moving cells, formatting, automated certain part of analysis, ..., any simple repeating steps you do.
Tuah_Asyraf
post Jan 27 2016, 11:38 AM

26 posts

can you help me? I want to run an iteration. This iteration involves several steps of calculation where it has to meet certain condition. I know this can be done in Macro (so that i wouldn't have to waste time to iterate the value manually one by one). pls reply asap. i can email you my xls spreadsheet but i think it would be better if i can explain directly from my laptop.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.17    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:54 AM