-Gymnasium
-Tennis court
-Swimming pool
-Playground
-Mini market
-Sauna
-Jogging track

Mont Kiara Pines, Mont Kiara
Mont Kiara Pines is one of the pioneer residential developments in Mont Kiara enclave. It is more than a decade old and developed by renowned Sunrise. It comprises of 3 block towers which namely Aspen, Everett and Scott.

Mont Kiara Pines is located next to Mont Kiara Palma, One Mont Kiara, i-Zen Kiara I, and i-Zen Kiara II. Besides that, it is one of the most strategic located residential in Mont Kiara as it is located within walking distance to Plaza Mont Kiara and Mont Kiara International School.

Mont Kiara Pines is easily accessible from various main roads and highways as well as nearby numerous prime areas. You can utilize NKVE, Penchala Link, Jalan Duta, Jalan Kuching and SPRINT highway to access Kuala Lumpur city centre, Petaling Jaya, Taman Tun Dr Ismail and Bangsar within minutes of driving. It takes around 20 minutes to reach the city centre and 10 minutes to reach Damansara Heights.

Mont Kiara Pines is within walking distance to Plaza Mont Kiara, which famous as a chilling place to hang out with family and friends. It is also near to Mont Kiara International School, which the kids can just take a walk to the school. If you are a golf enthusiast, take your club bag and hit the green at KGPA, KLGC, Tropicana Golf and Country Resort, and Sri Selangor Golf Club which are not far from the area.

Please call
William 012-5195055
Wilson 012-6380722
CT 019-2133938

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0110sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:00 PM