Attached Image
Block E

Taken today
rasmuswil
post Jul 17 2017, 10:25 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(Suarez23 @ Jul 17 2017, 04:14 PM)
Pass by Potpourri and saw the IJM logo in the crane, Sub Contractor or they just pinjam the crane.  tongue.gif
refer to news below
https://www.nst.com.my/news/2015/09/ijm-bui...otpourri-rm356m
rasmuswil
post Mar 10 2018, 11:49 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

Different place have their different charm.
There always got people look at different negative perspective than others.

Ara will be negative if use for investment now, however it is a good place call home.
I'm average guy moving to Ara soon and i know many high income people who stay here quietly.
For example, if you could afford merz and bmw, would you want the LRT or what so ever build next to your house?
Ara is surrounded by 4 highway, NVKE, LDP, GCE, soon with DASH.
1 KTM at Airport. 2 LRT line (1 coming soon, photo below) and not heavy traffic if drive to MRT at kwasa. (If they ever want to use it)
The so call down side of Federal highway jam and bottle neck at Tropicana is like telling Puchong is not liveable with all road under heavy traffic and pay toll too.
Your current area traffic is more acceptable for you compare to Ara could be you used to it and immune.

There will always be quiet area for those rich fag to stay.
DPC, TTDI have their charm without those MRT,LRT. However I don't know if they need it.
Ara and Saujana is just another area to stay in and go golf on weekend. 3 of them.

Not to discriminate but who could pay for the million price tag property here is different class than average joe.
And they prefer to drive their nice car to park at work place.
Rental would be difficult here due to price tag, but again example, I don't want a home near any University and have all student bring in party all night.

Your bg/gf/husband/wife not prefect but you love them most than anyone else. Same thing apply here only.

My 2cent, don't shoot me.

Beside current Ara station will be LRT 3 station.
I plan to stay here and i drive, but at least i know i could hail a Grab to the station if ever use it.
I don't need it within 100m of my house.
Just different perspective.
Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.36    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:41 PM