Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[WTA] Payment Gateway Related

views

TSmauli74
post Oct 8 2015, 10:32 AM, updated 9y ago

42 posts

Currently payment gateway have in mind ipay88 molpay and maybank2u pay.

i would like to make a system or website....customer pay an amount lets say RM100 , after they pay , then reload RM100 to their account in my system/website....

how to make this happen?

i am not programmer....i just have a business or project require to do this....

have been thinking on this for so long....hope anyone can help me on this

i am also looking for anyone who can provide this service or partnership with me.....

making the website and system for me and i already have a ready customer source...

i dont know how much will this cost.....please let me know as well

thanks in advance...

This post has been edited by mauli74: Oct 8 2015, 10:40 AM
zeb kew
post Oct 9 2015, 10:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,325 posts

Hire a programmer. Without a programmer, none of this can happen. You have to hire one, make one your partner, or become one yourself.

Considering you already have a customer lined up, the last option is probably off the table. The customer couldn't wait that long, and the quality of your first few programs wouldn't be very good (got to practice and get some experience, like everything else, you get better with practice).

The first thing you need to do is to narrow down the scope of work. The larger the scope, the more time, and hence money it cost. Without proper restraint, it's easy enough to want everything, and end up with something that's too big and too expensive. Decide exactly what you want the website to achieve. It is best to start with the absolute minimal. Keep expansion/additional features in mind (so that they can be designed in), but only implement them in future upgrades.

A very small job could be done by a single person. For larger ones, you'll need to hire entire teams. The cost could be as low as maybe RM100 for a simple single page website with no gateway integration, hosted on a free service like blogger.com, to several thousand RM to hundreds of thousands.
TSmauli74
post Oct 9 2015, 11:45 AM

42 posts

QUOTE(zeb kew @ Oct 9 2015, 10:32 AM)
Hire a programmer. Without a programmer, none of this can happen. You have to hire one, make one your partner, or become one yourself.

Considering you already have a customer lined up, the last option is probably off the table. The customer couldn't wait that long, and the quality of your first few programs wouldn't be very good (got to practice and get some experience, like everything else, you get better with practice).

The first thing you need to do is to narrow down the scope of work. The larger the scope, the more time, and hence money it cost. Without proper restraint, it's easy enough to want everything, and end up with something that's too big and too expensive. Decide exactly what you want the website to achieve. It is best to start with the absolute minimal. Keep expansion/additional features in mind (so that they can be designed in), but only implement them in future upgrades.

A very small job could be done by a single person. For larger ones, you'll need to hire entire teams. The cost could be as low as maybe RM100 for a simple single page website with no gateway integration, hosted on a free service like blogger.com, to several thousand RM to hundreds of thousands.
thank you very much for your opinion bro
you've been a lot of help
this has made my mind clear and realize that i am not actually capable to do the whole project
i think i have to put it on hold or give it up
back to do it manually like the way i did and study more
enrich ourselves now..... there is always opportunity out there as long as you are good to catch it
easter1359
post Oct 9 2015, 04:08 PM

28 posts

hi if you want made a website can pay via ipay88 or other gateway can pm me
thanks

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0111sec    0.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:13 PM