Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Technical Media Player app on PS4

views

TSvhish13
post Oct 6 2015, 03:54 PM, updated 9y ago

1 posts

Hi! I need help. I can't seem to find the media player app on playstation store on my ps4. Although I have already updated it to the latest version, media player just doesn't seem to appear in my ps store. I got a notification stating "Enjoy music, videos and photos from usb storage devices and media servers" after I updated to the latest version. Please do help me out. Thank you
nurjoohan
post Oct 6 2015, 05:11 PM

0 posts

Try Playstation Video, Spotify, or type in media player in the playstation store

QUOTE(vhish13 @ Oct 6 2015, 04:54 PM)
Hi! I need help. I can't seem to find the media player app on playstation store on my ps4. Although I have already updated it to the latest version, media player just doesn't seem to appear in my ps store. I got a notification stating "Enjoy music, videos and photos from usb storage devices and media servers" after I updated to the latest version.  Please do help me out. Thank you
TSvhish13
post Oct 6 2015, 05:21 PM

1 posts

I tried to download it but they kept saying 'the content cannot be selected at this time'. I downloaded Spotify and it is working alright.
nurjoohan
post Oct 6 2015, 05:29 PM

0 posts

Possibly it is not available in the region at this time....you can try again later
QUOTE(vhish13 @ Oct 6 2015, 06:21 PM)
I tried to download it but they kept saying 'the content cannot be selected at this time'. I downloaded Spotify and it is working alright.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0111sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:25 PM