125 Pages « < 36 37 38 39 40 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Liverpool LYN Kop Talk - BELIEVE!, LIV 2 - 1 BOR

views

TSmaranello55
post Oct 10 2015, 10:47 PM

Accelera Ayrton!!
3,381 posts

QUOTE(hyperyouth_firepower @ Oct 10 2015, 10:12 PM)
by this incredibly stupid logic, the Yanks should have continued to 'invest' in KD than BR.

BR used up more than 200 million pound sterling (nearing 300 million in FACT), and no cups won.
Kenneth Dalglish took charge (for a season that the shouldn't need to), spent 100m (which despite many flops, one of the hits is now the CURRENT captain of L.F.C), and at least won 1 cup.

If we lengthen the scale, that meant if KD was still the manager, with same players (including Suarez, D.Agger, etc and co) we'll have a whopping 3-4 cups by now.

So, you can screw off with deluded Brendan as well.
Br deluded....the die hard fanboy oso deluded...hahaha kesian BRfan. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
hyperyouth_firepower
post Oct 10 2015, 10:49 PM

BlackBerry enthusiast
1,964 posts

QUOTE(Rotuham @ Oct 10 2015, 11:46 PM)
Welcome back another bin dipper...
I thought you said the club was going down and lost its identity after kenny was sacked.What are you doing now btw?
Me? doing what i'm doing as usual, but seeing deluded comments like yours, I felt that you should be put into your place.

your deluded brendan won nothing, spent MORE than any other LFC managers (the closest second was Rafa, but he bought 51 players, rather than BR's delusional 10++).

Yeah.

So what's next from you, deluded Rotuham?
Cloud0890
post Oct 10 2015, 10:52 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(maranello55 @ Oct 10 2015, 10:43 PM)
Hello encik...we all know the story lah. doh.gif

Read again my post and see wut i really mean.  doh.gif

Nbm la ure so smart to understand simple logic  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
Again I don't think you even read before replying.

Going back to your first point. You said Suarez chose the easy way out. That he is nothing there but is an immortal here. To which my reply is based on that logic, instead of being "just" an immortal with us why not go one step further down to Sunderland where he can be their "God".

Ultimately I don't blame him for having ambition, for wanting to leave. If anything blame our own club/owners for wasting the entire 90s and 2000s procrastinating. Blame Moores and H&G for dragging our club backwards while our competition moves forward. Blame our club for not being capable of matching the ambitions of our best players.
farisq
post Oct 10 2015, 10:52 PM

On my way
513 posts

QUOTE(koolspyda @ Oct 9 2015, 10:07 PM)
Figure of speech (la)

"And should this Liverpool squad, find some success under klopp (this season), I'll kick that someone ass if he/she (fan in forum) says it's because of the predecessors players"
Ok I'm gip them hell here  tongue.gif
There will always be people making such claim. "Rafa won UCL with Houlier squad" Roy won with Rafa, KD won with Roy, and so on...

QUOTE(maranello55 @ Oct 9 2015, 10:33 PM)
He already said 4 years. I think thats gonna come back haunting him...on the 4th year.
Wish him all the best.
Sounds like he is committing himself to win the title, good... thumbup.gif

QUOTE(Rotuham @ Oct 10 2015, 12:47 PM)
I think ppl should let go of br...he tried his best but failed.He doesnt deserve to be treated like roy.At least he tried to listen to fans unlike previous managers and gave us the most exciting title challenge in recent times...
Look forward to klopp and stop the rodgers bashing.
yeah lets focus on the future, we go again user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

QUOTE(cradle0fFilth @ Oct 10 2015, 10:01 PM)
Still no title? It's been 2 days!
#KLOPPOUT!
totally unacceptable.... we are still in the same position in the table after 2 days vmad.gif #JKout!
hyperyouth_firepower
post Oct 10 2015, 10:53 PM

BlackBerry enthusiast
1,964 posts

QUOTE(maranello55 @ Oct 10 2015, 11:47 PM)
Br deluded....the die hard fanboy oso deluded...hahaha kesian BRfan.  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
tu lah.

3 seasons no cup. all talk cock sing song about "death by football" bullcrap, in the end patah balik pakai taktik Rafa juga.

His young players are from Rafa era. The ones he bought? LEWLZ. FLOP HABIS.
Cloud0890
post Oct 10 2015, 10:58 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(hyperyouth_firepower @ Oct 10 2015, 10:53 PM)
tu lah.
3 seasons no cup. all talk cock sing song about "death by football" bullcrap, in the end patah balik pakai taktik Rafa juga.
His young players are from Rafa era. The ones he bought? LEWLZ. FLOP HABIS.
The 'death by football" part only holds true for his 1st half a season in charge.

Our 2nd season was full throttle Dortmund-style counter attacking football led by Suarez.

3rd had neither possession nor counter attacking.

He started this season with long ball tactics to Benteke.

He is just lost at the end. He didn't know what to do or what he wants anymore.
reehdus
post Oct 10 2015, 10:59 PM

Getting Started
183 posts

QUOTE(maranello55 @ Oct 10 2015, 10:09 PM)
Almost ya

If BR didnt fix somthing dats not broken and keep playing like dat slip season....(cept no gerrard as dm) we wudve been better off no?

But yeah...my logic. We werent mediocre when we were 2 point off the title.
I think we still were. We conceded too much and didn't have proper leaders. We can still keep playing like that but with injuries to key players don't think we could adapt
Rotuham
post Oct 10 2015, 11:07 PM

36 posts

QUOTE(hyperyouth_firepower @ Oct 10 2015, 10:49 PM)
Me? doing what i'm doing as usual, but seeing deluded comments like yours, I felt that you should be put into your place.
your deluded brendan won nothing, spent MORE than any other LFC managers (the closest second was Rafa, but he bought 51 players, rather than BR's delusional 10++).

Yeah.
So what's next from you, deluded Rotuham?
Since when brendan is mine? I just supported him because he challenged for the title with exciting football.No i never supported rodgers blindly and unconditionally.I whacked him whenever i saw fit.
Unlike you kennyfags who were defending him and his british policy to death even after failing to get top 4 and finishing lfc worst position in the epl.
You are telling me you are proud that henderson is lfc captain? That is a sign of how far this club has fallen.
Am i revolting or condemning lfc for sacking rodgers like kennyfags did last time? Nope,i am welcoming klopp with open arms.
I find it funny that a bin dipper like you is trying to put me in my place.You said you were gonna stop supporting this club after this kenny was sacked.Yet here you are telling me to f off.
hyperyouth_firepower
post Oct 10 2015, 11:09 PM

BlackBerry enthusiast
1,964 posts

QUOTE(Cloud0890 @ Oct 10 2015, 11:58 PM)
The 'death by football" part only holds true for his 1st half a season in charge.

Our 2nd season was full throttle Dortmund-style counter attacking football led by Suarez.

3rd had neither possession nor counter attacking.

He started this season with long ball tactics to Benteke.

He is just lost at the end. He didn't know what to do or what he wants anymore.
well, you don't say. I digested the a lot of interviews and all (which i now really regret, because its all whole lot of hot air, bullcrap), but he did say something about Liverpool playing to his style.

Mana ada style?

Unless the long ball is his style, but I know some BR deluded fans ridiculed KD for the same "long ball" tactics. So dunno lah, his style kah, this style ka, that style, no style kah, or just deluded Brendan fail style.

I won't say anything about our new manager, I just hope for the best for him.
hyperyouth_firepower
post Oct 10 2015, 11:14 PM

BlackBerry enthusiast
1,964 posts

QUOTE(Rotuham @ Oct 11 2015, 12:07 AM)
Since when brendan is mine? I just supported him because he challenged for the title with exciting football.No i never supported rodgers blindly and unconditionally.I whacked him whenever i saw fit.
Unlike you kennyfags who were defending him and his british policy to death even after failing to get top 4 and finishing lfc worst position in the epl.
You are telling me you are proud that henderson is lfc captain? That is a sign of how far this club has fallen.
Am i revolting or condemning lfc for sacking rodgers like kennyfags did last time? Nope,i am welcoming klopp with open arms.
I find it funny that a bin dipper like you is trying to put me in my place.You said you were gonna stop supporting this club after this kenny was sacked.Yet here you are telling me to f off.
hah, its funny that no matter the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY past Kenny or the so called 'tua nyanyuk' Kenny, he still won a cup MORE than deluded BR.

fantastic football? No such thing this season.

Because you're telling people to eff off, so i'm telling you to eff off as well. I don't want to support LFC under a useless manager like BR, and I was right. I won't say anything about the new manager, but I wish him all the best.

But otherwise, the era under BR is a disaster.

he uprooted the youth academy, gave away the entire coaches and talents to ManCity (even sold the talents there, the coaches)
he destroyed essentially the system promotion, semua budak (including first team) train together. Results? youth league hancur, reserve league hancur, main team also hancur. 'Luckily' for the women's team, BR tak kacau. Else also 'hancur'. That's not even talking about his personal life yet.

apa BR bawa? apa? stop deluding yourself and others lah.

PTUI!
carloz28
post Oct 10 2015, 11:19 PM

Sons of Anarchy
444 posts

Anyways, Liverpool needs to STOP becoming a "transit station" for players to go to Barca and Real Madrid.

While I do understand the lure and temptation for playing for Barca and especially RM, crossing over to rival BPL clubs (case in point ; Torres > Chelsea and Sterling > City) is an entirely different story. It's embarrassing really.

Historically speaking and reputation wise, City and Chelsea are not even close to Liverpool. Like how we always chant "They aint got History". But history and reputation counts for NOTHING if the club does not know how to harness the power of it. Liverpool has one of the largest fanbase in the world, if not, bigger than City and Chelsea. Fanbase equates to large following and large following equates to $$$$.

Liverpool needs to start acting like a big club. It's not really that difficult to figure out why our best players are leaving one by one.

Reason? It's about ambition. FSG needs to show more ambition when it comes to signing players. Great Players will only stay when you surround them with hope and quality and this can be achieved by bringing marquee signings, starting with the manager himself. If I'm Luis Suarez, I also wouldn't want to play with the likes of Joe Allen and Markovic when I can play with real Xavi and Lionel Messi.

It's just that simple, FSG.

Hiring Klopp is a step in the right direction. Drop the British herd mentality BS and mold Liverpool based on a continental framework. Save the money on British transfers but focus on talents across Europe. We can easily find Joe Allens in Germany and France for a meagre sum of 5mil euros. Homegrown players can be nurtured from academy level, and lets not waste our transfer kitty by buying overrated British players from rival clubs.

Man United dropped their British act (Moyes) in less than a season and now they are back in the game with LVG whereby FSG took 5 yrs to realize that the Brit model will not work. We lost a lot of ground in that 5 years really, financially and reputation wise.

Good days are coming back, I hope.

koolspyda
post Oct 11 2015, 01:26 AM

Getting Started
222 posts

QUOTE(carloz28 @ Oct 11 2015, 12:19 AM)
Anyways, Liverpool needs to STOP becoming a "transit station" for players to go to Barca and Real Madrid.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Exactly what the comments by Thierry Henry, carrager and souness touched on about ambition, big club mentality or end up in reality being a Tottenham, can buy big but big clubs don't worry about Spurs (no disrespect to the club) but every single one of them agreed.

I have touch this before, amongst the big clubs, the 2 staunchest clubs that bide in the Englishness is and has been Liverpool and Manu over the years.

I truly believe the Americans (FSG) did sit back and received advice from the board of Liverpool. Remember after houllier, who was the front runner to land the manager before Rafa Benitez !? Alan Curbishley!!! (Managed chalton athletic once). Even gerrard (Steven) had hoped for Alan Curbishley. He Gerrard acknowledges it.

Some forumers here still believed in Rodgers, I understand to them he gave them most exciting football than even goal (post) smashing dalglish. And gave them season to remember in just missing out the title. Everyone knew it wasn't the slip that lost us the title, it was over fooking confidence playing to fook tiki tala perfunctory, reckless, sloppy game against his mentor Jose mourino who just sent out a B team and played beach. We didn't need too, every single fan Kopites saw that, but it's Brendan being Brendan, so much so, that now even Gerrard grudgingly admit it was brendans stubbornness that selected a fool hardy team and fell into mourno's trap (it was also no secret, when in prematch mournino "told" (advice Rodgers) how less important to them vs LFC, then their following CL game thereafter.

It's that one thing that Brendan never learn, is the big games. It is of no coincidence that Rodgers has the most dismal record against big clubs and in the Everton derbies in LFC premier league history.

Last season was the worse start for LFC in 50 years of Liverpool and ended in the worse defeat for LFC (ever)

Will Brendan's fans point this out, no, it make absolute rubbish, a big red mark in his managerial tenure.

By the way, I'm hoping JuergenKlopp to drop by to gate crash some full throttle football. What makes Klopp's different than off Brendan Tiki tala? Positive scoring to win and goals than entertainment via "death by football" (side passing for stats sake)

I'm sorry, hard truths makes to make some of them puke, and and they do prefer to dish predessors LFC managers who in fact gave Liverpool the believe (and strike fear to the opponents, league and continental) and won trophies. Poor Roy Evans, he may even gotten some stick šŸ˜ By some guys. Rodger tried hard, yes, no one takes that away. We are saying his absolute best doesn't measure up to the standard that Liverpool (with such colorful history) deserves.

This post has been edited by koolspyda: Oct 11 2015, 09:01 AM
Rotuham
post Oct 11 2015, 01:55 AM

36 posts

Enough of past la...Got future with klopp also still talking about past.This shows how divided the liverpool fan base really is.

There needs to be a truce on here or else its gonna be war zone everyday.
sahathai
post Oct 11 2015, 02:02 AM

Getting Started
174 posts

BR gave us 6 months of exciting football but over 2 years of 'WTF' and TV smashing moments.... he has potential n character but he's not who we need rite now. Hope klopp can deliver more. Even one cup is a better achievement than BR.
aiyish
post Oct 11 2015, 02:22 AM

Ryan Gosling
1,537 posts

Any Hodgson fans here? I am a Hodgson fan
imin
post Oct 11 2015, 03:02 AM

Enthusiast
814 posts

QUOTE(aiyish @ Oct 11 2015, 02:22 AM)
Any Hodgson fans here? I am a Hodgson fan
Me too. I can't wait for him to come manage LFC again.
yeelong
post Oct 11 2015, 08:53 AM

K for /K
1,218 posts

Interviewer : What are you hoping to achieve here at Liverpool, short-term and long-term?

Klopp : Success. When you work in Germany, of course, I was watching British football but Iā€™m not so inside that I know what you have to reach. Thereā€™s Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham ā€“ they want to be successful in the table. Why should they reach what we donā€™t? Itā€™s important what we can do together to change our situation. At the moment, all of the LFC family is a little bit too nervous, a little bit too pessimistic, too often in doubt. They all celebrate the game, itā€™s a great atmosphere in the stadium, but they donā€™t believe at the moment. They only want to see five years ago, 10 years ago, 20 years ago. History is great but itā€™s only to remember. No, we have the possibility to write a new story if we want. For that, we have to clear a few things. Maybe we can do that in the next few weeks. [We want to be] as successful as we can be. Iā€™m not the guy to say ā€˜this year will be the best year in the history of LFCā€™. If it happens, we can celebrate. If not, we have to work further.

We are trophy-less in last 25 years, the only thing we can talk were the achievements in the past. No wonder we are being called living in the past and belong to history channel because we refused to believe the new manager, regardless who he is and who he was over the past 25 years. Now we got a manager who can understand and know what us fans have endure over the past 25 years. That's why he said over his first interview and i bolded above to remind all of us here stop living in the past and start get behind the new manager. I supported all manager, Rafa, Roy, KK, BR because they were our club managers who tried to bring good achievements to LFC. Some of them succeed some of them failed, but hey it's football, we didn't living in the past when we were good in the 70s and 80s. we didn't talk about history either during that time of period. We were always looking forward for the next year after great achievement accomplished.

Last but not least i present you this quote and hope you all start get behind the new manager and stop bickering each other here about the difference perspective of the past.

Interviewer : Finally, what is your message to the Liverpool supporters?

Klopp : We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Let's just enjoy the ride, i know i will and do, just like the manager before because i am a LFC supporter, not certain individual supporter.
cheez
post Oct 11 2015, 08:58 AM

On my way to? -> Holland?
593 posts

Lol, was munching on my pop corns reading over the comments.

You guys took it wayyyyy too seriously. laugh.gif

Since Klopp is in, let's just forget about the past and move on ok? laugh.gif
koolspyda
post Oct 11 2015, 09:12 AM

Getting Started
222 posts

QUOTE(yeelong @ Oct 11 2015, 09:53 AM)
Interviewer : What are you hoping to achieve here at Liverpool, short-term and long-term?

Klopp : Success. When you work in Germany, of course, I was watching British football but Iā€™m not so inside that I know what you have to reach. Thereā€™s Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham ā€“ they want to be successful in the table. Why should they reach what we donā€™t? Itā€™s important what we can do together to change our situation. At the moment, all of the LFC family is a little bit too nervous, a little bit too pessimistic, too often in doubt. They all celebrate the game, itā€™s a great atmosphere in the stadium, but they donā€™t believe at the moment. They only want to see five years ago, 10 years ago, 20 years ago. History is great but itā€™s only to remember. No, we have the possibility to write a new story if we want. For that, we have to clear a few things. Maybe we can do that in the next few weeks. [We want to be] as successful as we can be. Iā€™m not the guy to say ā€˜this year will be the best year in the history of LFCā€™. If it happens, we can celebrate. If not, we have to work further.

We are trophy-less in last 25 years, the only thing we can talk were the achievements in the past. No wonder we are being called living in the past and belong to history channel because we refused to believe the new manager, regardless who he is and who he was over the past 25 years. Now we got a manager who can understand and know what us fans have endure over the past 25 years. That's why he said over his first interview and i bolded above to remind all of us here stop living in the past and start get behind the new manager. I supported all manager, Rafa, Roy, KK, BR because they were our club managers who tried to bring good achievements to LFC. Some of them succeed some of them failed, but hey it's football, we didn't living in the past when we were good in the 70s and 80s. we didn't talk about history either during that time of period. We were always looking forward for the next year after great achievement accomplished.

Last but not least i present you this quote and hope you all start get behind the new manager and stop bickering each other here about the difference perspective of the past.

Interviewer : Finally, what is your message to the Liverpool supporters?

Klopp : We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Let's just enjoy the ride, i know i will and do, just like the manager before because i am a LFC supporter, not certain individual supporter.
Truly, the way to move forward is to believe and work hard. Klopp has a track record to whip boys to men.

History is only a reminder who we were and to serve the club to be better than before. Not regress and mull in sentiments and mediocre aimless pointless football. We need to be perfect football and believe in it. And klopp be it
rexus
post Oct 11 2015, 09:32 AM

Bruh
604 posts

Rumours has it that we are getting Ruben Neves.

125 Pages « < 36 37 38 39 40 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0238sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:37 PM