46 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[V1] Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950XL, Official Windows 10 flagship

views

oszie
post Dec 3 2015, 09:57 PM

Getting Started
184 posts

I had bad experience when pre order surface pro 4 from lazada. Delay by 1 week. Wonder whether they will keep their promises this time around.
TBMonline
post Dec 3 2015, 10:28 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

QUOTE(oszie @ Dec 3 2015, 09:57 PM)
I had bad experience when pre order surface pro 4 from lazada. Delay by 1 week. Wonder whether they will keep their promises this time around.
dont worry,as we trying to workout some promotion with other online marketplace,stay tuned

This post has been edited by TBMonline: Dec 3 2015, 10:28 PM
will4848
post Dec 3 2015, 10:40 PM

UNKNOWN
5,520 posts

QUOTE(TBMonline @ Dec 3 2015, 10:28 PM)
dont worry,as we trying to workout some promotion with other online marketplace,stay tuned
your price cheaper ?? brows.gif brows.gif
Celestia
post Dec 4 2015, 09:41 AM

Casual
356 posts

RM3k? add 1k can get surface pro 4.
OldSchoolJoke
post Dec 4 2015, 09:45 AM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Celestia @ Dec 4 2015, 09:41 AM)
RM3k? add 1k can get surface pro 4.
actually, i find the price kind of high... Microsoft should come with lower price tag to secure the market and user so people will find it acceptable and more willing to spend on it.

due to the lack of apps and slow updates makes people doesn't wanna have a windows phone.

btw..surface pro 4 RM4k? specs? entry-level surface pro?
TSfantasy1989
post Dec 4 2015, 09:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,593 posts

QUOTE(OldSchoolJoke @ Dec 4 2015, 09:45 AM)
actually, i find the price kind of high... Microsoft should come with lower price tag to secure the market and user so people will find it acceptable and more willing to spend on it.

due to the lack of apps and slow updates makes people doesn't wanna have a windows phone.

yup..windows 10 for mobile still not ready to be premium product

unless windows 10 can install apk and use it without any issue then yes
OldSchoolJoke
post Dec 4 2015, 09:59 AM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(fantasy1989 @ Dec 4 2015, 09:50 AM)
yup..windows 10 for mobile still not ready to be premium product

unless windows 10 can install apk and use it without any issue then yes
well..waiting for the project astoria or other sort of ways to import/install apps from other OS. from there, it would Microsoft would be able to pick up from there. with Windows OS fluid and with Android's/iOS's store, would certainly attract more people.

just hope next year the surface phone with the ability to install .exe programs is real. that would be a game changing phone. but i guess the price would be similar to iphone by that time.
Celestia
post Dec 4 2015, 10:06 AM

Casual
356 posts

QUOTE(OldSchoolJoke @ Dec 4 2015, 09:45 AM)

4k is entry level but still usable to a certain extend

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i5 12" 128GB + Bundle with Arc Touch Mouse also cost 4k now (yes its 1 year old but still good)

the phone is definitely overpriced

OldSchoolJoke
post Dec 4 2015, 10:09 AM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Celestia @ Dec 4 2015, 10:06 AM)
4k is entry level but still usable to a certain extend

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i5 12" 128GB + Bundle with Arc Touch Mouse also cost 4k now (yes its 1 year old but still good)

the phone is definitely overpriced
oh..i haven't check the price for surface pro 4 yet...

yea surface pro 3 is sufficient. just that expensive to me cry.gif cry.gif
rhodry
post Dec 4 2015, 10:12 AM

Getting Started
285 posts

Looking on the brighter side of things, if the 950XL is RM3k, then the logical conclusion is that the L950 should be cheaper than RM3k? Maybe still can consider. Hehe
OldSchoolJoke
post Dec 4 2015, 10:36 AM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(rhodry @ Dec 4 2015, 10:12 AM)
Looking on the brighter side of things, if the 950XL is RM3k, then the logical conclusion is that the L950 should be cheaper than RM3k? Maybe still can consider. Hehe
well..it should be in-range of ~RM2.5k? no? not sure. biggrin.gif

some people argue that 950 doesn't have liquid cooling...not sure about it.

and from GSMarena comments and reviews, seems like the battery life for 950 is bad for now, not sure is because of software or hardware.
zachary22_77
post Dec 4 2015, 11:52 AM

Enthusiast
716 posts

QUOTE(ryder_78 @ Dec 3 2015, 06:17 PM)
To be frank, the 2nd and 3rd sample photo (car park shot and dancing shot) looked terrible. The Nokia Pureview 808 will be able to produce better results than these any time.

Any thoughts if it is more to the camera or the photographer? I suspect it's more to the latter.
To me they look out of focus, not like they are horrible pics, just focus point is wrong. Sadly the camera app still probably put focus at the wrong place if subject is moving or way too many points that the focusing algorithm doesn't know what to do. Usually to take such pics I always lock focus without letting the camera select focus for me.

QUOTE(TBMonline @ Dec 3 2015, 10:28 PM)
We all waiting here drool.gif

QUOTE(OldSchoolJoke @ Dec 4 2015, 09:59 AM)
well..waiting for the project astoria or other sort of ways to import/install apps from other OS. from there, it would Microsoft would be able to pick up from there. with Windows OS fluid and with Android's/iOS's store, would certainly attract more people.

just hope next year the surface phone with the ability to install .exe programs is real. that would be a game changing phone. but i guess the price would be similar to iphone by that time.
Guys, Blackberry already went the route of allowing Android apps installed on their phone & it never helped their marketshare or make their phones desirable. What makes u guys really think able to install Android apps will suddenly make Windows 10 Mobile a premium OS? With the disconnect of the 2 OS in terms of UI & no support of Google services, it will NEVER work out the way u guys hope. In fact anyone installing android APK directly will surely run into more issues & complain even more.

As for Surface phone, I doubt it can install .exe programs but then who knows. But then again, are u ready to PAY for such a phone? It should cost almost a Surface Pro lowest specs.

OldSchoolJoke
post Dec 4 2015, 12:01 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(zachary22_77 @ Dec 4 2015, 11:52 AM)
To me they look out of focus, not like they are horrible pics, just focus point is wrong. Sadly the camera app still probably put focus at the wrong place if subject is moving or way too many points that the focusing algorithm doesn't know what to do. Usually to take such pics I always lock focus without letting the camera select focus for me.

We all waiting here  drool.gif
Guys, Blackberry already went the route of allowing Android apps installed on their phone & it never helped their marketshare or make their phones desirable. What makes u guys really think able to install Android apps will suddenly make Windows 10 Mobile a premium OS? With the disconnect of the 2 OS in terms of UI & no support of Google services, it will NEVER work out the way u guys hope. In fact anyone installing android APK directly will surely run into more issues & complain even more.

As for Surface phone, I doubt it can install .exe programs but then who knows. But then again, are u ready to PAY for such a phone? It should cost almost a Surface Pro lowest specs.
Well...with the apps available, it would be time for marketing strategy to promote the phone..

for the surface phone, yea. i get the idea of the price would be similar or more expensive than iPhone. that will have to see next year when Microsoft introduce it.
zachary22_77
post Dec 4 2015, 12:06 PM

Enthusiast
716 posts

QUOTE(OldSchoolJoke @ Dec 4 2015, 12:01 PM)
Well...with the apps available, it would be time for marketing strategy to promote the phone..

for the surface phone, yea. i get the idea of the price would be similar or more expensive than iPhone. that will have to see next year when Microsoft introduce it.
Eh... I don't really get what you meant with your 1st paragraph haha.
OldSchoolJoke
post Dec 4 2015, 12:16 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(zachary22_77 @ Dec 4 2015, 12:06 PM)
Eh... I don't really get what you meant with your 1st paragraph haha.
oh..when apps is available, time for Microsoft to promote the phone...

for now the perception of people towards windows phone is normally "got apps ar?"..

when they finally secure the market place... its time for them to advertise to attract people..

unlike Apple, the just have to announce and people will be queue-ing for hours to get the phone..

have to salute Apple or their marketing during iPhone 4 that time..

zachary22_77
post Dec 4 2015, 02:05 PM

Enthusiast
716 posts

QUOTE(OldSchoolJoke @ Dec 4 2015, 12:16 PM)
oh..when apps is available, time for Microsoft to promote the phone...

for now the perception of people towards windows phone is normally "got apps ar?"..

when they finally secure the market place... its time for them to advertise to attract people..

unlike Apple, the just have to announce and people will be queue-ing for hours to get the phone..

have to salute Apple or their marketing during iPhone 4 that time..
Oh haha! So that's what u mean. Unfortunately it's chicken & egg problem. How do u secure market share without enough apps? How do u get devs to make apps when you don't have market share? brows.gif

Apple is jedi master in marketing. They can come out with the same iPhone next year, slap 7 on it & it will still break sales records. whistling.gif
OldSchoolJoke
post Dec 4 2015, 02:11 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(zachary22_77 @ Dec 4 2015, 02:05 PM)
Oh haha! So that's what u mean. Unfortunately it's chicken & egg problem. How do u secure market share without enough apps? How do u get devs to make apps when you don't have market share?  brows.gif

Apple is jedi master in marketing. They can come out with the same iPhone next year, slap 7 on it & it will still break sales records.  whistling.gif
yea..the chicken and egg problem..just hope that the project astoria is a success...
TBMonline
post Dec 4 2015, 02:16 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

Microsoft Lumia 950 Dual Sim LTE = RM2699
Microsoft Lumia 950XL Dual Sim LTE = RM2999
Microsoft Display Dock = RM309
OldSchoolJoke
post Dec 4 2015, 02:18 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(TBMonline @ Dec 4 2015, 02:16 PM)
Microsoft Lumia 950 Dual Sim LTE = RM2699
Microsoft Lumia 950XL Dual Sim LTE = RM2999
Microsoft Display Dock = RM309
yep..guess i can't own Windows phone now...Lumia 930 still on market?
TBMonline
post Dec 4 2015, 02:22 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

QUOTE(OldSchoolJoke @ Dec 4 2015, 02:18 PM)
yep..guess i can't own Windows phone now...Lumia 930 still on market?
distributor side EOL,cant order anymore,maybe you can still find thru online

46 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0274sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:55 AM