Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bumiputera Proof, how to proof that you're a bumiputera Investment

views

AnnMee P
post May 21 2019, 01:22 AM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(godlikexioo @ Sep 25 2015, 10:01 AM)
im not sure sabah bumi can get discount in semenanjung malaysia or not? but in sabah 100% u are entitle.
coz few of my friends Thai Bumi also cannot get discount in semenanjung malaysia coz that bumi means Malay Bumi. But they can buy bumi lot. Very Funny.
Maybe any master /sifu here can share us more about it.
Bro how did your Thai Bumi (Siamese) friend proof that they are bumi?

We having some issue at the moment. We are siamese. We was able to get ASB however the agents having issue of our statues and mentioned that ASB BumiPutera are dofferent from the Law of buying house property.

Anyone can help us get any idea on how to get a proof that we are BumiPutera? Coz BirtCert state siamese not BumiPutera.

They suggest we go to JpN to get cert but JPN people tell us that they cannot do so. They can only do BirtCert but BumiStatus not there
AnnMee P
post May 21 2019, 01:28 AM

Probation
2 posts

Hi Guys need some advice

We purchased a property at JB BumiLot.
We are siamese Bumi. However in our BC there is no stated that BumiPutera or so.

Now after signing tge Loan contract from the approved bank. The agents are saying that we are not BumiPutera as it is not stated in our IC. They told us to get proof from the goverment.

*any idea where to get proof?
-we already went to JPN but unfortunately they say there is no such thing as proof that you are a Bumi.
*any advice?

Agent are pushing us to change the house status interlot and charger us another 10k plus

How do we prove we are BumiPutera?
Please help
edyek
post May 21 2019, 08:02 AM

Business Rating :
3,820 posts

QUOTE(AnnMee @ May 21 2019, 01:22 AM)
Bro how did your Thai Bumi (Siamese) friend proof that they are bumi?

We having some issue at the moment. We are siamese. We was able to get ASB however the agents having issue of our statues and mentioned that ASB BumiPutera are dofferent from the Law of buying house property.

Anyone can help us get any idea on how to get a proof that we are BumiPutera? Coz BirtCert state siamese not BumiPutera.

They suggest we go to JpN to get cert but JPN people tell us that they cannot do so. They can only do BirtCert but BumiStatus not there
QUOTE(AnnMee @ May 21 2019, 01:28 AM)
Hi Guys need some advice

We are siamese Bumi. However in our BC there is no stated that BumiPutera or so.

Now after signing tge Loan contract from the approved bank. The agents are saying that we are not BumiPutera as it is not stated in our IC. They told us to get proof from the goverment.

-we already went to JPN but unfortunately they say there is no such thing as proof that you are a Bumi.
*any advice?

Agent are pushing us to change the house status interlot and charger us another 10k plus

Please help
Your bumiputra status cannot purchase property and others. However your status of bumi can only own ASB.
If you want, you can do an I/C extract at JPN.

1) Peninsular Malaysia
"If one of the parents is Muslim Malay/Orang Asli[6] as stated in Article 160 (2) Federal Constitution of Malaysia; thus the child is considered as a Bumiputra"

2) Sabah
"If the child was born in Sabah or the father was domiciled in Sabah at the time of birth, and one of the parents is an indigenous native of Sabah as stated in Article 161A (6)(b) Federal Constitution of Malaysia; thus his child is considered as a Bumiputra"

3)Sarawak
"If both of the parents are indigenous natives of Sarawak as stated in Article 161A (6)(a) Federal Constitution of Malaysia; thus their child is considered as a Bumiputra"

Only the 3 above can be considered as “full” bumiputra to enjoy all the perks from government like ASB, scholarship, bumi properties, etc etc.

Have a read up at here too.
https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/...ra-in-malaysia/
edyek
post May 21 2019, 08:04 AM

Business Rating :
3,820 posts

QUOTE(AnnMee @ May 21 2019, 01:22 AM)
If birtcert does not states Bumiputra or Native, then you are not recognized as Bumiputra in JPN.
gld998
post May 21 2019, 10:10 AM

Enthusiast
720 posts

Hi Guys need some advice

*any advice?

Please help
If u dont mind, where did you buy?
WL9009
post May 21 2019, 10:12 AM

Getting Started
193 posts

sijil lahir ?
have to see keturunan i guess.
godlikexioo
post May 21 2019, 09:12 PM

Enthusiast
745 posts

Hi Guys need some advice

*any advice?

Please help
Go JPN and get Ur IC change. And request bumi status in IC as others bumi. Last time when announce Siam as bumi, KDN allow to change IC to Bumi status. As many yrs ago and this the link I managed to search. Hope it help u.

http://www.moha.gov.my/index.php/en/kdn-sa...era-siam-perlis

iangeorge P
post Oct 26 2021, 04:45 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Sep 25 2015, 11:42 AM)
I think birth certificate should be enuf  icon_rolleyes.gif

u can also attach ASB if they ask for more doc  tongue.gif
Hi, would like to double confirm with you guys on this. I've just when to affin bank to open my ASB acc. As the officer puts my IC in to scan he says that my Bangsa is Eurasian but my status is Non-Bumi therefore i cant open the ASB acc. I'm getting abit afraid now as recently i've submitted to Erumah Johor to purchase a Bumi Lot but they haven't reply me on that. Just in case erumah rejects me on the bumi lot how can proof them that i'm a Eurasian and we are actually categorise as Bumi right ? correct me if i'm wrong. By the way my mum has bumi status but my dad non bumi. My Ic under Keturunan follows my mum which is Eurasian. I know if ASB i can also use my mum's birth cert as a "Document sokongan" to open the account which i'm not worried much. but what i'm worried is the Erumah Johor which i applied for the Bumi Lot.

Anybody when through same issue as me ? Please share how you guys got this settled. thanks in advance.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0112sec    0.17    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:31 AM