Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

University Multimedia University Thread V9, July Intake Promo & Scholarships at Pg1

views

l.ukecas
post Mar 16 2019, 05:13 PM

41 posts

hi guys! im gonna enroll in foundation in information technology tomorrow! but im not science stream students, do i still have chance to study there or is it no no. because the website does not state two science subjects credit is required like every other uni's.

also what is a certified true copy of ic and spm, where can i get them certified?

This post has been edited by l.ukecas: Mar 16 2019, 05:22 PM
l.ukecas
post Mar 16 2019, 11:50 PM

41 posts

ok thanks for replies! will go to police station then, lucky got police station just few streets away from my house!

edit: i just went to the mmu counter on info day today and the person there simply wrote ctc on the copy and its an official certified true copy already? lol wtf

This post has been edited by l.ukecas: Mar 17 2019, 09:26 PM
l.ukecas
post Oct 2 2019, 11:16 PM

41 posts

QUOTE(ck2chan @ Sep 26 2019, 11:24 PM)
https://www.auntyanna-hostel.my/

Anyone rent from this co? Is it good?
I'm renting from them currently, rm380/month with aircond, fridge, water dispenser, washing machine, water heater and 100mbps wifi. They have ikea table, chairs, sofa and induction cooker provided. And small knife, scissors, fruit knife(peeler?) sharing with other tenants. Basically all the stuffs that will make your life easier are included, and I'm living on 15th floor, I hear they only rent out higher floor. That's why more expensive.
l.ukecas
post Nov 23 2021, 03:07 PM

41 posts

QUOTE(mnry @ Nov 21 2021, 05:22 AM)
Hi all, does MMU allow outsiders to use facilities (just need wifi during day time, maybe library) for a fee?
im an active student in melaka campus, i remembered before mco going into library always need to show student id, and cannot bring water bottle in, they're quite strict. but you can use the outside area of mosque square/clc table or learning point is public for everyone, wifi is stable in every corner of the campus.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0516sec    0.45    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:38 PM