Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

University Multimedia University Thread V9, July Intake Promo & Scholarships at Pg1

views

yoooooo P
post Jun 29 2023, 05:40 PM

Probation
5 posts

I am considering pursuing a bachelor of science degree in computer science (artificial intelligence) at mmu melaka.
If it is all right with you, I would like to ask you the following questions:
1. How would you rate the overall quality of the professor's or lecturer's teaching?
2. How is the learning environment?
3. When working on group projects or assignments, do students at the MMU get along well with one another?
4. Is the staff helpful and friendly?
5. If I wanted to get a bachelor's degree in artificial intelligence and computer science, would you recommend that I attend that school?
6. Is a 4.0 cgpa difficult to achieve?
highly appreciate any response from you.
TSHuman Nature
post Jul 23 2023, 10:41 AM

- student of human nature -
All Stars
25,133 posts

QUOTE(yoooooo @ Jun 29 2023, 05:40 PM)
I am considering pursuing a bachelor of science degree in computer science (artificial intelligence) at mmu melaka.
1. How would you rate the overall quality of the professor's or lecturer's teaching?
3. When working on group projects or assignments, do students at the MMU get along well with one another?
5. If I wanted to get a bachelor's degree in artificial intelligence and computer science, would you recommend that I attend that school?
Just saw your message. Still need any input or you have been to the open day / info day?
yoooooo P
post Jul 25 2023, 03:27 PM

Probation
5 posts

QUOTE(Human Nature @ Jul 23 2023, 10:41 AM)
Just saw your message. Still need any input or you have been to the open day / info day?
Yes, I plan to enrol next year.
TSHuman Nature
post Jul 25 2023, 03:53 PM

All Stars
25,133 posts

QUOTE(yoooooo @ Jul 25 2023, 03:27 PM)
Yes, I plan to enrol next year.
Okay, that's good. I seldom check on this thread lately, but will try to reply. Feel free to ask any questions here.
yoooooo P
post Jul 25 2023, 04:15 PM

Probation
5 posts

QUOTE(Human Nature @ Jul 25 2023, 03:53 PM)
Okay, that's good. I seldom check on this thread lately, but will try to reply. Feel free to ask any questions here.
oohh I tot u gonna and my question. Bcs I wait quite a long time, hoping ppl to reply me, ahaha sweat.gif
yoooooo P
post Jul 25 2023, 04:15 PM

Probation
5 posts

QUOTE(yoooooo @ Jul 25 2023, 04:15 PM)
oohh I tot u gonna and my question. Bcs I wait quite a long time, hoping ppl to reply me, ahaha sweat.gif
* answer my question (sorry typo)
TSHuman Nature
post Jul 25 2023, 04:30 PM

All Stars
25,133 posts

QUOTE(yoooooo @ Jun 29 2023, 05:40 PM)
Haha okay, here is my input. Note, I am not a student, so will only answer what I can.

3. This depends on individuals. Some will be sleeping partners, some will be proactive. My advice is to identify those proactive students and form group with them. Sooner or later, no one will team up with the sleeping partners.

4. Generally, the service staffs are friendly as everyone is trying to increase the customer satisfaction index.

5. Yes, the IT faculty is very in-demand nowadays. In terms of comparison with other unis, perhaps you can read through some other threads. Am not in the field to comment more.

6. Again, this depends on the individual.

Perhaps other students can chip in. Most of them here already graduated while the newer ones don't lurk in lowyat.

This post has been edited by Human Nature: Jul 25 2023, 04:31 PM
yoooooo P
post Jul 25 2023, 04:40 PM

Probation
5 posts

QUOTE(Human Nature @ Jul 25 2023, 04:30 PM)
Haha okay, here is my input. Note, I am not a student, so will only answer what I can.

3. This depends on individuals. Some will be sleeping partners, some will be proactive. My advice is to identify those proactive students and form group with them. Sooner or later, no one will team up with the sleeping partners.

4. Generally, the service staffs are friendly as everyone is trying to increase the customer satisfaction index.

5. Yes, the IT faculty is very in-demand nowadays. In terms of comparison with other unis, perhaps you can read through some other threads. Am not in the field to comment more.

6. Again, this depends on the individual.

Perhaps other students can chip in. Most of them here already graduated while the newer ones don't lurk in lowyat.
I see.. Thanks for your input. I did try to look for those who currently study CS AI, and I did PM them via Facebook, sadly they didn't reply back to me. Ahaha sweat.gif
TSHuman Nature
post Jul 25 2023, 04:48 PM

All Stars
25,133 posts

QUOTE(yoooooo @ Jul 25 2023, 04:40 PM)
I see.. Thanks for your input. I did try to look for those who currently study CS AI, and I did PM them via Facebook, sadly they didn't reply back to me. Ahaha sweat.gif
Maybe read this thread few pages back and try to PM those students or quote their post. Try your luck biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0143sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:22 PM