Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Dubai Ruler Sheikh Mohammed’s son dies, One of the 22 children of Dubai Ruler

views

szaku89
post Sep 20 2015, 12:35 AM

Amazing Z
1,351 posts

Usually those who are young who get heart attack has some degree of heart anomaly. Happen to some of the sportsmen also if you people remmeber.
szaku89
post Sep 20 2015, 01:11 AM

Amazing Z
1,351 posts

QUOTE(icehart85 @ Sep 20 2015, 12:40 AM)
If what you mean by heart anomaly is high blood pressure, diabetes, atherosclerosis then I agree with you. People as young as 10s to 20s are starting to get the anomaly already......
Sorry, I actually meant congenital heart anomalies. Which are inborn, inherited.

Usually those who get heart attack due to clog vessels (atherosclerosis) are of higher age groups.
szaku89
post Sep 20 2015, 09:00 AM

Amazing Z
1,351 posts

QUOTE(icehart85 @ Sep 20 2015, 08:30 AM)
I am not sure about this. But if its heart anomalies, the family would have known and would not let him do sports.

But we are talking about an apparently an athletic but somewhat young person died all of a sudden.

I am more likely to believe that its due to bad diet.
Not all heart anomalies can be detected since some of them can't be seen clinically or by any other investigations.

Bro, let's face it. Not everything is due to diet. Some people have been smoking and drinking until his 80s and he did not suffer any other diseases. Some people have good genes to live longer. Accept it.
szaku89
post Sep 20 2015, 09:15 AM

Amazing Z
1,351 posts

QUOTE(icehart85 @ Sep 20 2015, 09:11 AM)
I do accept that genes play a part. But doesnt mean that we dont need to look after our health and diet as well. Think of your food as a controller. You control your health. Thats the point I want to make. You may not care much about your health. But doesnt mean others think the same as you.  nod.gif
Ya you are right. Just that sometimes you are too over. In my opinion, a balanced diet is the best. Preferably less meat, more on vegetables. In fact I'm practicing that, not 100% vegan.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0158sec    0.56    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:19 AM