Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bandar Sri Sendayan, Seremban, 5,233 acres First Class Township

views

theevilman1909
post May 25 2017, 06:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,063 posts

QUOTE(BSS30112015 @ May 23 2017, 02:35 PM)
Based on Ho Chin Soon, SKLIA Highway should be ready by 2020/2021. rclxms.gif
[attachmentid=8840517]
thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

indeed good news..

hope there's no delay
ikanair
post May 31 2017, 05:59 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(ysans @ May 22 2017, 10:05 PM)
I paid already. But the clause mention that if I sign snp within 14 days then I will be entitle for the 2%.seeing my loan has yet to get any result, I write in to ask for extension, but they reject me as they said this is the sop and no one can change it🙄 so insist though. Then keep saying can la you just dun sign la so u will not entitle the 2% lo, as simple as that🙄this really make me pissed off. Thought that rebate is a good offer to attract buyer, but now seems like is a bargaining power for them to "force" people sign snp asap. And yet the snp is not well prepared but a vacant one🙄

Back to the blank snp topic, I shot back the sales person how can he expect me to sign a blank snp, then he reply me aiya ok la then I ask lawyer to key in ur details lo then I send you again and you please make sure you sign ya😨 I was like what? A complete snp with buyer details and unit details is a REQUEST but not a MUST do thing from developer ke?
I never know this developer can do things this way😕
Why buy an incomplete house? why commit to a loan to something that you wont know until it is delivered? What happen if the delivered product is not up to expectation?

Lots of subsale houses available around in seremban (Lot of houses for sale in BSS also)
You;ve got the money, now go shop wisely biggrin.gif

BSS30112015
post May 31 2017, 08:33 AM

Regular
1,028 posts

QUOTE(ikanair @ May 31 2017, 05:59 AM)
Why buy an incomplete house? why commit to a loan to something that you wont know until it is delivered? What happen if the delivered product is not up to expectation?

Lots of subsale houses available around in seremban (Lot of houses for sale in BSS also)
You;ve got the money, now go shop wisely  biggrin.gif
Subsales where got free legal fee on SPA & Loan, free MOT,rebate until zero down payment...

This post has been edited by BSS30112015: May 31 2017, 09:39 AM
BSS30112015
post May 31 2017, 09:22 AM

Regular
1,028 posts

Let continue BSS version 2 here
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f...0#entry85107457
arcueesz
post Jun 16 2017, 01:48 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(ysans @ May 22 2017, 10:05 PM)
I paid already. But the clause mention that if I sign snp within 14 days then I will be entitle for the 2%.seeing my loan has yet to get any result, I write in to ask for extension, but they reject me as they said this is the sop and no one can change it🙄 so insist though. Then keep saying can la you just dun sign la so u will not entitle the 2% lo, as simple as that🙄this really make me pissed off. Thought that rebate is a good offer to attract buyer, but now seems like is a bargaining power for them to "force" people sign snp asap. And yet the snp is not well prepared but a vacant one🙄

Back to the blank snp topic, I shot back the sales person how can he expect me to sign a blank snp, then he reply me aiya ok la then I ask lawyer to key in ur details lo then I send you again and you please make sure you sign ya😨 I was like what? A complete snp with buyer details and unit details is a REQUEST but not a MUST do thing from developer ke?
I never know this developer can do things this way😕
Thats very weird. How can they give you a blank SnP. Yeah they have very limited time for the 2% discount, in total you will get like 7% discount. Ive booked the Suriaman 2b last year Sept. what I do is to make sure my loan is approved and never encountered a blank SnP.

Settle with your banker and later need to catch the lawyer fast to ensure you are entitled for the 2%.

Wish you good luck dude. This place is really amazing.

neonikson1
post Jun 16 2017, 02:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,086 posts

QUOTE(arcueesz @ Jun 16 2017, 01:48 AM)
Thats very weird. How can they give you a blank SnP. Yeah they have very limited time for the 2% discount, in total you will get like 7% discount. Ive booked the Suriaman 2b last year Sept. what I do is to make sure my loan is approved and never encountered a blank SnP.

Settle with your banker and later need to catch the lawyer fast to ensure you are entitled for the 2%.

Can always request to extend signing of SnP but still entitle to the extra 2% discount. they just don't want buyer to purposely delay signing.
CR.7
post Jun 16 2017, 09:42 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(arcueesz @ Jun 16 2017, 01:48 AM)

Suriaman 2b? When are expected complete for you house?
arcueesz
post Jun 16 2017, 10:30 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(CR.7 @ Jun 16 2017, 09:42 PM)
Suriaman 2b? When are expected complete for you house?
Yup Suriaman 2b Mellonia. Expected somewhere June/July.
ken-ho
post Jun 21 2017, 02:33 PM

30 posts

Good news for every one whom want to investment of Bdr.Sri Sendayan, i have one of land want to sell, any interesting can click link below..
TQ..
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4334002&hl=
TSwaiwai79
post Jun 22 2017, 05:53 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

Let continue BSS version 2 here
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f...0#entry85107457

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled